BREAKING NEWS: Nasteexo exposes Liyah Mai falsely claiming to be SOMALI

Loooooool I’m not surprised. How did she go this long without getting caught? But SC messages can be manipulated so how do we know for sure if it’s her?

Those screenshots are fake and why would she talk to someone who is known for exposing people and faking receipts? :ayaanswag:
She doesn't even look fake you can see she gained weight everywhere even her face.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
BC6140F8-3B78-4F90-A0DD-44532BA82112.jpeg

Those screenshots are fake and why would she talk to someone who is known for exposing people and faking receipts? :ayaanswag:
She doesn't even look fake you can see she gained weight everywhere even her face.
Nasteexo is a known clout chaser. I wouldn't be surprised if she faked that account to go viral like she went viral with that monti case. Liyah said she was Somali (Specifically Lander).

Nasteexo is a known clout chaser. I wouldn't be surprised if she faked that account to go viral like she went viral with that monti case. Liyah said she was Somali (Specifically Lander).
I've changed my name and bitmoji to prank my friends with screenshots before too, everyone does it. Receipts were so weak. :mjlaugh:
She craves the attention that comes with exposing people and what's the monti case?

I've changed my name and bitmoji to prank my friends with screenshots before too, everyone does it. Receipts were so weak. :mjlaugh:
She craves the attention that comes with exposing people and what's the monti case?
I don't know too much about the Monti case but it was apparently trending all over UK twitter. It was some guy in Nastexos snap quietly moaning begging Nastexo to come to his place so they could bang. She screen recorded it and the guy got exposed all over twitter and social media. Nastexo craves attention.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Everyone knows her booty is fake my nigga thats old news its the fact shes claiming somali :mjlol:

Reer UK be some real niggas and leak her nudes ik some of yall got em :lolbron:

Lmao
I don't know too much about the Monti case but it was apparently trending all over UK twitter. It was some guy in Nastexos snap quietly moaning begging Nastexo to come to his place so they could bang. She screen recorded it and the guy got exposed all over twitter and social media. Nastexo craves attention.
What’s nasteexo ig

Lmao
She's on snap. Apperently she does nudes and twerks her fat bawty on snapchat. I never used snap in a while and I deleted my IG so idk but she used to have twitter and posted naked twerking vids on there.
I only seen her futo not her face :mjlol:

Everyone knows her booty is fake my nigga thats old news its the fact shes claiming somali :mjlol:

Reer UK be some real niggas and leak her nudes ik some of yall got em :lolbron:
Her body doesn't look fake at all. She just got big and majority went to her bum and thighs. Majority of women who get their body done have no stomach that's how you can tell they have got a bbl. She has a little stomach and majority of Somali girls have a body like that it's most likely not fake.

Her body doesn't look fake at all. She just got big and majority went to her bum and thighs. Majority of women who get their body done have no stomach that's how you can tell they have got a bbl. She has a little stomach and majority of Somali girls have a body like that it's most likely not fake.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I only seen her futo not her face :mjlol:
The snap is officialnastexo sxb :denzelnigga:
Ur reaching fam that booty is fake :comeon::childplease::camby:

Trending