BREAKING NEWS: Nasteexo exposes Liyah Mai falsely claiming to be SOMALI

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
That's part of the jokes son

MJ version of @Glizzo da Goat

In reality you guys are as poor as other Somalis and populate central Europe which is known for its Somalis. Ahhh delusions are amazing ain't they.
:mjlol:
Why are a Canadian minister, American congresswoman, several millionaires, the most well known physician in Somalia, pharmacists, surgeons, nurses, petroleum engineers all MJ why is that

I’m talking about the NA ones f*ck Europe they produce khasaaro

but all’s well that ends well

Lmao
she is wicked for sure. But she is also educated and dont flaunt on social media. offcourse she is bigger evil than some lost little girl ting on social media. Im just saying ayan hirsi have actual achievements in politics you cant deny
Isn’t her whole career built off of being an ex Muslim that’s Somali?

Isn’t her whole career built off of being an ex Muslim that’s Somali?
Ayaan Hirsi Ali, although she is a disgusting Anti Muslim at least she’s successful and educated, well respected among her circles. She’s a bigger evil though and complete trash. Her education and money won’t benefit her in Akhira.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Somali success is something he can’t fathom. Tell him to step outside of his London shithole. Are we supposed to lie and say MJ’s aren’t doing well to make him ‘feel better’?????
:pachah1:
Kkkk this why I can’t stand Some Europe malis
They live in a ball of shit and poverty and benefits the idea of success and respect is a foreign concept to them llkkk

We are even part responsible for the greatest lander athlete Mohamed Farax. if it wasnt for mj kids chasing him every day, he wouldnt be so good at running long distance. Every succesful somali story has MJ influence. Every single one

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The level of delusion in this post right here is absolutely astonishing. Truly marvellous.
Marvelous has one L. If you’d like to use nice sounding words you gotta know how to spell.

facts may irritate you but it’s what they are...facts. Even the most khasaaro American has a full fridge...:damn:

Macalin M

Out here
Marvelous has one L. If you’d like to use nice sounding words you gotta know how to spell.

facts may irritate you but it’s what they are...facts. Even the most khasaaro American has a full fridge...:damn:
You’ve just exposed to the entire forum how much of a wet wipe you are. Loooooooooooooooool. Imagine this person tried to correct my spelling, when it’s the right spelling. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Kkkk this why I can’t stand Some Europe malis
They live in a ball of shit and poverty and benefits the idea of success and respect is a foreign concept to them llkkk
Ignore that bastard. He got karbaashed into exile and he finally crawled back. Don’t even waste your time on him, he gave up on life as an adolescent.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You’ve just exposed to the entire forum how much of a wet wipe you are. Loooooooooooooooool. Imagine this person tried to correct my spelling, when it’s the right spelling. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I’m still right marvelous is American spelling kkkkk
Colour color
Honour honor
Marvellous marvelous

Trending