Breaking News: Axmed Rashiid of Islii arrested for murder by Kenyan authorities

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Not really. Kenya is dominated by Samaale, specifically Garre, Dagoodi, Hawiye then Ogaden. 30% were Ogaden, the census clearly showed this.

Off the top of my head back in 2013, Garre was 693k and Ogaden 621k, Hawiye (Murule+Ajuuran) 503k and 100k reporting as Somali Kenyan only.
So Samaale dominate Kenya? It seems like they are a minority in East Garrissa🥲

Abaq

VIP
Not really. Kenya is dominated by Samaale, specifically Garre, Dagoodi, Hawiye then Ogaden. 30% were Ogaden, the census clearly showed this.

Off the top of my head back in 2013, Garre was 693k and Ogaden 621k, Hawiye (Murule+Ajuuran) 503k and 100k reporting as Somali Kenyan only.
The census didn't ask people their clans. how did you get these figures. Also, the numbers of all Somalis were suppressed in the last census by the Kikuyus so everything from NFD is unreliable. One rural district in garissa county had its population reduced by a third. Imagine that, a place where each man has at least 2 wives and at least 6 or 7 with each apparently lost population in 10 years.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@SPMLegend are these figures true?
No theres a more recent estimate hes just a Hawiye.

Hawiye are at 4k lol, Garre the pseudo-Somalis actually went down in population after 7 years in a region with the fastest growth rate in kenya somehow, and Ogaden are the plurality now with a growth rate of less then 100k people in 7 years(suspicious). Anyone in Kenya knows the scandals/corruption around Kenyas estimates of Somalis. Regardless if I am 10% I hold a majority of the land, resources, and political positions. :diddyass:
223F23C1-18E1-4B72-A7FD-D1554B7AA1B5.jpeg

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/amp...1344/kenyas-biggest-ethnic-communities-listed
why would you ask an OG? Wouldnt that just make it biased
Because nobody trusts Hawiyes :drakekidding:

Keo

VIP
I don't agree with his methods. Those criminals should be punished according to the law.

On a side note, does he only kill Somalis? Has he killed any Kikuyu's?

Keo

VIP
I hope they kill this donkey the majority of the people he killed was based on clans but never touched ogaden gang leaders and gang members and even kikuyus said it themselves may Allah curse this tribalist barbaric devil inshallah he gets what he deserves
Wow, if that's the case then he's worse than I thought. I don't know how you can defend this guy.

Bapo

AJ
No theres a more recent estimate hes just a Hawiye.

Hawiye are at 4k lol, Garre the pseudo-Somalis actually went down in population after 7 years in a region with the fastest growth rate in kenya somehow, and Ogaden are the plurality now with a growth rate of less then 100k people in 7 years(suspicious). Anyone in Kenya knows the scandals/corruption around Kenyas estimates of Somalis. Regardless if I am 10% I hold a majority of the land, resources, and political positions. :diddyass:
View attachment 244384
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/amp...1344/kenyas-biggest-ethnic-communities-listed

Because nobody trusts Hawiyes :drakekidding:
How did Hawiye go from 50k to 4k? And Murule lost 40k Garre lost 90k. This is why I used the 2013 one, it is most likely the lost people listed themselves as Kenyan Somali. Hence why the 2013 is more accurate as it has less people listed as Kenyan Somali.

Bapo

AJ
The census didn't ask people their clans. how did you get these figures. Also, the numbers of all Somalis were suppressed in the last census by the Kikuyus so everything from NFD is unreliable. One rural district in garissa county had its population reduced by a third. Imagine that, a place where each man has at least 2 wives and at least 6 or 7 with each apparently lost population in 10 years.
It did, as shown in the 2013 to 2019.

I don't agree with his methods. Those criminals should be punished according to the law.

On a side note, does he only kill Somalis? Has he killed any Kikuyu's?
Do you know the history or why his elite killer team was created? By the way they were created to kill those thugs not apprehend. They were paid by the government and the Eastleigh business community including the ulamaas of the masjids.
Learn the history and what transpired before you speak.
To All:
I can tell you this. Ahmed will never step into prison and all these charges will disappear.