Breaking News: Axmed Rashiid of Islii arrested for murder by Kenyan authorities

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He has been caught on tape executing someone and it seems the Kikiyu have had enough.

more humiliation @cow @Dalalos_ibn_Adali the Kikiyu dont play.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Abaq

VIP
I don't believe in extrajudicial killings even if the thieves deserved the death penalty. That said, Ahmed Rasheed is laandheere laandheere dhalay oo dalkiisa joogo. Nothing will happen to him

I knew someone will use it for political purposes but let's see what happens to eastleigh.
Those people who lived in Nairobi between 2009 and 2016 would know his importance.
Eastleigh will go back to being slum and all developments will halt. I said it here first.
I don't like Ahmed Rashid as person, I encountered him when he was younger and CID in Garissa, but what he did for eastleigh is more important than those thugs lives. DO YOU KNOW THEY KILLED A SHEIKH near the 12th masjid few minutes before he killed them?
I know he will beat this case and will be more fierce outside of the public eye, this is Kenya.

I knew someone will use it for political purposes but let's see what happens to eastleigh.
Those people who lived in Nairobi between 2009 and 2016 would know his importance.
Eastleigh will go back to being slum and all developments will halt. I said it here first.
I don't like Ahmed Rashid as person, I encountered him when he was younger and CID in Garissa, but what he did for eastleigh is more important than those thugs lives. DO YOU KNOW THEY KILLED A SHEIKH near the 12th masjid few minutes before he killed them?
I know he will beat this case and will be more fierce outside of the public eye, this is Kenya.
Never been to Kenya before but if the guy actually improves the areas security and deals with the thugs properly, he should be freed

Laangaab shurunshuurs praying on the demise of rashid will not make a difference.

The courts system and the police system in kenya both are lead by ogaden. :ftw9nwa:

I expect rashid to be on the streets very soon taking out thugs as he did so well.

This is Nairobi, it's another jigjiga and kismayo. No one is touching Rashid the landhere ogaden.

The head of the police, head of the army(defense minster), and head of the courts in Kenya are all Ogaden. Basically the only people who got more power than us is the president's tribe.

let the laangaabs hate.

World

VIP
harsh punishments is the only way to deal with criminals. if he is killing thugs who are terrorising the community then his arrest is unjust.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Rashid is loved by every kenyan, nothing will happen to him. Infact he will soon get promotion
If he killed ur brother or ur son u wouldn’t be saying this… those he killed were an armed teenagers boys nobody is guilty until is profeen guilty in front of court of law… ahmed rashid is barbaric animal

Trending