Breaking News: Axmed Rashiid of Islii arrested for murder by Kenyan authorities

If he killed ur brother or ur son u wouldn’t be saying this… those he killed were an armed teenagers boys nobody is guilty until is profeen guilty in front of court of law… ahmed rashid is barbaric animal
Those teenagers killed my cousin just because he couldn't handover a laptop, they even killed a sheikh coming from isha prayers in twelve street eastleigh. I can assure you nothing will happen to our hero Rashid. The guy singlehandedly eradicated gangs in eastleigh and its environs. For your information he didn't use to kill anyhow, he will issue multiple warnings to those kids to change or emigrate from Nairobi. Those two were killed in broad daylight because two weeks ago they killed a police officer

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Those teenagers killed my cousin just because he couldn't handover a laptop, they even killed a sheikh coming from isha prayers in twelve street eastleigh. I can assure you nothing will happen to our hero Rashid. The guy singlehandedly eradicated gangs in eastleigh and its environs. For your information he didn't use to kill anyhow, he will issue multiple warnings to those kids to change or emigrate from Nairobi. Those two were killed in broad daylight because two weeks ago they killed a police officer
Still he have no right to killed them he could have apprehended them let the rule of law dicided there fate… who give him the right to killed people broad day light he even terriost the neighborhood everybody is terrified of him now… for god sake we are not in somalia 🇸🇴 kenya is progressive democrat country were there is rules of law

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

All criminals will face their punishment, Kenya truly is a democracy! No one is untouchable!

Laagite

الداروودي
A hero cop Rashid is needed in an African city as big as Nairobi, could you imagine what would happen if they lock him up mooryaans will be let loose again. I heard alot about Somali Kenyan/deportee gangs like superpower they use to be active about decade ago. That Rashid guy culled their numbers drastically.

Abaq

VIP
If he killed ur brother or ur son u wouldn’t be saying this… those he killed were an armed teenagers boys nobody is guilty until is profeen guilty in front of court of law… ahmed rashid is barbaric animal
They were criminals who had blood on their hands. Habar walow wiilkaaga cesho inta aan la dilin. That is the only rule Somalis understand

Rashid isn't the only cop like that. Security in Kenya is maintained by extra judicial killings if they start going after these kill squads the crime wave that will hit the country will be South Africa levels of madness

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The two teenagers that were killed , are they Somali?
Yes they were Somali sister but from minority clan thats why he executed them on the spot. He protects members of his own clan and would mainly target Somali refugees.

Trending