Breaking news 🚨 Oromo refugee camp in Bosaso being destroyed by Darood Leaving them with no shelter

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Usually this is a bad thing, However this is a different situation. The oromo nation has been very successful, taking over somali and other ethnicties land have good land but for some reason they want more..? Refugee is not the correct term rather it should be economic or political migrant. Sad situation all around.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Usually this is a bad thing, However this is a different situation. The oromo nation has been very successful, taking over somali and other ethnicties land have good land but for some reason they want more..? Refugee is not the correct term rather it should be economic or political migrant. Sad situation all around.
whether they are migrants or refugee, the eviction should be by the state, not civilians implementing it.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
I agree that they should be deported but that doesn’t mean you treat people bad, especially children and women. Its cowardly and unislamic

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Where is Cali Xuun these days? Puntland needs him

Reer Bosaso are sleeping while Oromo men casually take over the streets.
1000021722.jpg

I agree that they should be deported but that doesn’t mean you treat people bad, especially children and women. Its cowardly and unislamic
Oromo Hoard ethnically cleanses people in Ethiopia. Their miskiin state is similar to a Pokemon just wait until they the hit 3rd evolution. Seriouly villages with thousands of people get mascaraed. That is the origin of the people you pity. One day when their bellies are full and the population is up perhaps you can reflect on this pity while PL citizens are being xooged.

Last edited:
Bo

bosaso looks like an ass village
Shame on PL businessmen,not a single building with over 4 stories
Bosaso is in a strategic area they should focus on it more than Garowe

??

There are tall buildings in Bosaso, but I much rather have traditional Puntite architecture. Tall or short buildings, money is money, and Bosaso has money.

Look at how Oman is preserving its cultural architecture.

1706815107942.png

Now compare it to Bosaso

1706815135409.png

Trending

Latest posts