Breaking news 🚨 Oromo refugee camp in Bosaso being destroyed by Darood Leaving them with no shelter

Oromos are not your friends they are the definition of rats they will move into your land assimilate you and kill the rest of you their history is literally based on killing rival men taking their woman then keeping the mans genetials as a trophy
IMG_1315.jpeg
IMG_1314.jpeg

keep in mind this is where oromos were 500 years ago this past 500 years they were expanding displacing genociding and assimilation tens of ethnic groups
IMG_1073.jpeg

they stole Hararghe and bale from us This land was inhabited by Ethnic Somalis
300-500 years ago
IMG_1316.jpeg

Today
IMG_1318.png

notice how much their expanding to the point they literally border Awdal 😔 😢

Attachments

• IMG_1317.jpeg
    IMG_1317.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
cruel and inhumane. how you terrorize tens of mothers with their children ?
Normally, I'd echo the same message but after seeing what Ethiopia are doing to ethnic Somalis in their own lands like Sitti region and Jigjiga, I don't care anymore.
We can't win if we are going to be moral and play by the "human" book.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Normally, I'd echo the same message but after seeing what Ethiopia are doing to ethnic Somalis in their own lands like Sitti region and Jigjiga, I don't care anymore.
We can't win if we are going to be moral and play by the "human" book.
but how these refugee/migrants are responsible for what happening in hundreds of miles away?
" I have beaten you because someone who look like you have killed someone who look like me thousand of miles away."

but how these refugee/migrants are responsible for what happening in hundreds of miles away?
" I have beaten you because someone who look like you have killed someone who look like me thousand of miles away."
So what do you suggest? These oromo miskiins that you see think Somalia is their ancestral homeland. A lot of them are unhinged and are spreading fake maps online including most of northern Somalia as their own. How do you differentiate between them and the good ones?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So what do you suggest? These oromo miskiins that you see think Somalia is their ancestral homeland. A lot of them are unhinged and are spreading fake maps online including most of northern Somalia as their own. How do you differentiate between them and the good ones?
I suggest not burning their homes or terrorizing them at their place of sleep. Like you'd you like a stranger coming at your house door and knocking it down and threatening you and your family because you intentionally didn't pay your taxes?

The best thing these morons can do is pressure their local government to deport illegal migrants.

The fact that they literally built camps around people's homes like dalka waa dalkoodi, if a Somali went to Oromia and built Jingada next to their homes.

do you think they'll be welcomed like this?

I dont condone forceful evictions and I'm not hating just saying how far removed are you from the concept of xishood to build in a xaafad.

P.S

Qoloji camp Oromo burned had many Daroods living in it and currently the Oromia regime is waging a war against Geri Koombe

I suggest not burning their homes or terrorizing them at their place of sleep. Like you'd you like a stranger coming at your house door and knocking it down and threatening you and your family because you intentionally didn't pay your taxes?

The best thing these morons can do is pressure their local government to deport illegal migrants.
I agree with you but the Somali government is only in paper. It's useless and doesn't work for the people.
We're stuck sxb.

Nio this isn't a refugee camp, it's a literal xaafad

I didn't know, but it is still a illegal act, and morally wrong to do what happened.

If it was on the outskirts or somewhere not within the city I'd agree with you, but its right next to people's homes. If a Somali built a Jingad like this the local government will remove it the next day saying you have no right to build there.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I agree with you but the Somali government is only in paper. It's useless and doesn't work for the people.
We're stuck sxb.
I can't fix your morality and sense of law, if you can't understand why what happened is wrong.

Having useless governments is not an excuse to do illegal acts or do something disgusting like that.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If it was on the outskirts or somewhere not within the city I'd agree with you, but its right next to people's homes. If a Somali built a Jingad like this the local government will remove it the next day saying you have no right to build there.
bing bing biiiing

Trending