BREAKING: Netanyahu says will begin annexing West Bank if re-elected prime minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why blame Palestine for your own problems...." They never supported us" and that statement is false. They've donated Millions when drought hit us hard and they include us in their prayers which is enough from unrecognized state. You sound like one of those Somalis with BLM mentality always blaming their misfortunes on others.
sahib they have relations with ethiopia and kenya f*ck them they even have an embassy in addis ababa :siilaanyolaugh:

also @Lolalola @nine you kept on asking for my religous views as it common for soamlis who have been idoctrinated by the salafi filth of 1970
am a muslim sunni who follows the shafiiyah madhab so dont try to call me kafir jahil or any of that stuff you salafis do

A blue eyed, blonde haired Palestinian has more right to Israel, then I, an African? :mjlol:

That land belongs to all of us.
Tell that to a Jew or a Palestinian & they'll spit on your face.

On an ethnic/racial basis, the land of Israel/Canaan belongs to Semitic Levantines(Jews & Palestinians) only. Now f*ck off with your afrocentric bs you wannabe Israelite.

Your black african ass is only native to the shithole called Somalia.
:mjlaugh:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Tell that to a Jew or a Palestinian & they'll spit on your face.

On an ethnic/racial, yes they do, the land of Israel/Canaan belongs to Semitic Levantines only. Now f*ck off with your afrocentric bs you wannabe Israelite.

Your black african ass is only native to the shithole called Somalia.
:mjlaugh:

A blue eyed blonde hair person is a "canaanite/levantine/semite", you idiot. :mjlol:Palestinian the ethnicity is not real, and they all hate each other.

Lol I tell people to their face i am neutral in the israel palestine conflict, :pachah1:

A blue eyed blonde hair person is a "canaanite/levantine/semite", you idiot. :mjlol:Palestinian the ethnicity is not real, and they all hate each other.

Lol I tell people to their face i am neutral in the israel palestine conflict, :pachah1:
Palestinians & Jews are the only people that have blood right to the land of Israel/Canaan you inbred donkey...and yes the Palestinian ethnicity is real.

You tried to claim Egypt & now you want to claim Israel? You're an insecure POS with low IQ.
:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Palestinians & Jews are the only people that have blood right to the land of Israel/Canaan you inbred donkey...and yes the Palestinian ethnicity is real.

You tried to claim Egypt & now you want to claim Israel? You're an insecure POS.
:drakelaugh:

Egypt? What? :kodaksmiley: What is this lunatic speaking about.

I don't believe in the Palestinian ethnicity and I never will, their nation state I don't believe will succeed as well. If you want to tap dance for "Filasteenis" who call you abeed go ahead :drakelaugh:.

I mentioned earlier there was a theory that it is divine reckoning the jews will return to Israel.

Here is a passage of the Quran people think means that. Personally it makes sense to me.

https://quran.com/17/104
17:104
And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."

Egypt? What? :kodaksmiley: What is this lunatic speaking about.

I don't believe in the Palestinian ethnicity and I never will, their nation state I don't believe will succeed as well. If you want to tap dance for "Filasteenis" who call you abeed go ahead :drakelaugh:.

I mentioned earlier there was a theory that it is divine reckoning the jews will return to Israel.

Here is a passage of the Quran people think means that. Personally it makes sense to me.

https://quran.com/17/104
17:104
And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."
You retarded Israelite wannabe...
:mjlol::russ:
hqdefault.jpg

Those Jews you're bootyclapping for will throw your black african ass into a cage if you ever try to step foot in the blessed land of Israel & deport you back to a.
:hemad:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Unfortunatley this will continue till imam Mahdi appears. Sad reality other than making dua to ease their affairs there's really nothing anyone can do to stop this. Remember the signs of qiyamaah will be more blood shed

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
great now somalis can focus on somalia

hopefully once the palestine issue is dead and burried we can move to working with israel in the future
:samwelcome:i see good potential

anywayz plaestinians can just move to syria iraq jordan or saudia arabia or the millions of other arab countries

besides palestine has an embassy in kenya a country known to have comitted two massacres against somalis in garissa and wagalla over 10 thousand deaths so f*ck them
:Sutehja:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The Quran states: “Moses said to his people: O my people! Remember the bounty of God upon you when He bestowed prophets upon you, and made you kings and gave you that which had not been given to anyone before you amongst the nations. O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers.”

Nowhere does the Quran make mention of the Muslims’ claim to the Holy Land. Instead, God reveals in the Quran that The Holy Land is designated for the followers of Moses. Because the Promised Land is theirs according to the Quran, only the followers of Moses may determine where their capital must lie.

allah subahana watala gave that land to the jews nowhere does it say we have to take it from them
and the muslims never took palestine from the jews it was allways their land jews have inhabited it even during the time of the islamic khilafa

upload_2019-4-7_15-5-48.png

upload_2019-4-7_15-6-10.png

Resorting to quoting Zionist news articles, I see :chrisfreshhah: I expect only the most honest translation, of course.

To be serious, however, the Jews of now are not the same Jews of Prophet Musa (AS). They've disobeyed Allah (SWT) many times since, for him to send two prophets to the world after Musa (AS). Their faith, flatly to put it, has been heavily corrupted. The Jews of now are not the same of Banu Israel in the Qu'ran, so they have no Islamic claim to the land and it's disingenuous to claim otherwise. :kodaksmiley:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
View attachment 70496

View attachment 70497

Resorting to quoting Zionist news articles, I see :chrisfreshhah: I expect only the most honest translation, of course.

To be serious, however, the Jews of now are not the same Jews of Prophet Musa (AS). They've disobeyed Allah (SWT) many times since, for him to send two prophets to the world after Musa (AS). The Jews of now are not the same of Banu Israel in the Qu'ran, so they have no Islamic claim to the land and it's disingenuous to claim otherwise. :kodaksmiley:
got that from somewhere but anyhow

the land was given to musa alyhi salam and his decendents

yous salafis can just continue to blow youreself anywhere but israel:samwelcome:
the land belongs to jews every inch of it

the jews are bani israel you fucking idiot

why do you think the country is called israel besides you cant be against an israeli state
or an israel state

and stop resorting to lies telling me jews are not bani israel you fucking salafi kuffar scumbag

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@geeljire madaxweyne

The Qu'ran refers to the People of Musa (AS) as Bani Israel and those who continued to follow their corrupted religion in the time of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as Yahuud. This is a very important distinction to note as Bani Israel is a ethnic group and the Yahuud are a religious group. The Yahuud claim to descend from Bani Israel but not all of those that descend from Bani Israel are Yahuud.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

Also, something else to add, the Qu'ran refers to the People of Musa (AS) as Banu Israel and those who continued to follow their corrupted religion in the time of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as Yahuud. This is a very important distinction to note as Banu Israel is a ethnic group and the Yahuud are a religious group. The Yahuud claim to descend from Banu Israel but not all of those that descend from Banu Israel are Yahuud.
yahuuud are bani israel you fucking idiot you are misinterpreting the quran
just becosue they refused doesnt make them not jewish

you salafis are literally shayadeen at this stage
the yahuud are israelis stop spreading youre lies and salafi wahabi conspiracy

the land belongs to moses descendants end of discussion

keep blowing urself up fucking salafi kuffar

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
yahuuud are bani israel you fucking idiot you are misinterpreting the quran
just becosue they refused doesnt make them not jewish

you salafis are literally shayadeen at this stage
the yahuud are israelis stop spreading youre lies and salafi wahabi conspiracy

the land belongs to moses descendants end of discussion

keep blowing urself up fucking salafi kuffar

I understand you're not that religious of a person and you don't care for the facts that the Qu'ran outlines, but that shouldn't make you bring yourself so low as to call me a kaffir. Now look what you've done--you have to re-take your shahada three times now, sxb :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending