BREAKING: FORMER U.S AMBASSADOR TO SOMALIA “3/5 OF THE FEDERAL MEMBER STATES ARE BANKRUPT”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
:mjlol:Look at this clown repeating the same things like a broken record, does logic get through to you, he made a claim backed up by evidence that SL has double the poverty rate of Puntland. Is that true or not, surely if he was lying it would be easy for you to refute him.
I acknowledged his claim.My reply was ''The most impoverished region is SSC.We give them the money.What the elders there do with the money is non of our business.:manny:"

Which is true.No sane person can deny poverty in some regions of Somaliland.But they are mainly due to corruption from the local elders.The Somaliland goverment sends the money,it just doesn't end up in the hand of the needy.Then there is non somali civilians in Somaliland such oromos and yemenis who skew the numbers of that report.

Now answer me.Why doesn't Puntland pay their soldiers and civil servants who resort to stealing a technical with three PK machine guns from the frontline and from their own general Muxiyadiin Ahmed Aw Muuse to sell it to the Somaliland armed forces?:pachah1:

Another thread ruined by the usual suspects. When will puntlanders learn that arguing with these intellectually crippled khat addicts is a tremendous waste of time. They have already been exposed as poverty stricken region many times. They are beneath us historically culturally and in every other way. Lets focus on our development and our own issues

We are the star of the north, the shining light in a country full of despair and deprivation. The descendants of Somalia's greatest ever leaders, the best and brightest. May the Puntland flag reign supreme

783a67ae0882770e08aff30c5882f94b.jpg
THANK YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts