BREAKING: FORMER U.S AMBASSADOR TO SOMALIA “3/5 OF THE FEDERAL MEMBER STATES ARE BANKRUPT”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You keep reading your shitty reports, when I just eye the landscape and count 10 people and 9 only have 100 dollars to their pocket and buy food with it and some dont even and spend it all on khat. Khat in itself is unproductive it has no positive knock on effect because it ends up being spat out on the ground, that's the end of it's productivity. So your 10% are pretty much just setting up drug population lazying, getting food stamps from overseas and drugging out 24/7. No amount of 5 workers in a coke factory will change 90% of the people doing what I just said.
Khat is a major industry,but isn't as prevalent nor important to the economy as you think.As proven by how more investments came in the last two years and all of them were in sectors such as real estate,logistics, fisheries and infrastructure.

Productivity is shown by how you attract investments,by how you can generate revenue and collect tax.Neither of which FGS and their federal member states such as Puntland do.You are even struggling to pay for your soldiers and civil servants.While Somaliland pays for both their 10 times larger army and 5 times as big of a civil servants pool on time.

Are you maybe the one chewing khat right now? :damn:Please come back when you stop chewing and can think and write clearly.You are really incoherent.:mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How do you collect tax from 90% unemployed market there is no interior taxes at all, your all drugged out.
They collect khat leaves as taxation so Muse Bixi can live it up with his homies every Friday night.
musebihidpu3i.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The only place that collects khat leaves as taxation is the bankrupt FGS and their federal member states.:mjlol:
I wish Puntland had a president this gangsta.
muuse_bix_khaat_addajs97.png

Instead, we're stuck with some PhD nerd.
:trumpsmirk:

Sit down you delusional MJ.:mjlol:

To quote what he said"The FGS is bankrupt,they can't even meet their salaries every month let alone provide public services.Let alone do revenue sharing with federal member states.3 of them which are completely bankrupt and 2 of which have a modest amount of money they get from the ports of kismayo and bosaso."

Doesn't the first sentence remind you of Puntland.:dead:

Sounds just like brokeland, I mean Puntland. Modest amount of money but not enough to pay soldiers

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
To this day there is NO paved road between Burco and Hargeisa, even though they are less than 100 miles apart. That is all you need to know about tax collection in Somaliland and government effectiveness.

How can you claim to have a budget of $200 million and not have a road connecting your largest towns?

:ulyin: :mjlol:

To this day there is NO paved road between Burco and Hargeisa, even though they are less than 100 miles apart. That is all you need to know about tax collection in Somaliland and government effectiveness.

How can you claim to have a budget of $200 million and not have a road connecting your largest towns?

There's been paved road between Burco and Hargeisa , I personally drove on it back in 2013 and it looked like it had been there for a couple years through wear and tear.

Meanwhile all Punani's build roads in 2016/2017

Somaliland actually collects tax to pay soldiers and other services this is actually verifiable . I guess you would be butthurt too when Puntland and Somalia are too incompetent to do the same

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There's been paved road between Burco and Hargeisa , I personally drove on it back in 2013 and it looked like it had been there for a couple years through wear and tear.

Meanwhile all Punani's build roads in 2016/2017
That road is as imaginary as your "country".
:drakelaugh:

BANTU

+op MVLI

Gaas: If we don't pay for our bureaucracy or military, we can claim a modest surplus

reece.JPG

Zero

Somaliland patriot

The same reason why the American infrastructure gets a grade of D.Because the goverment focuses their budget on more immediate concerns.In Americas case,its war and in our case its battling droughts.

But at least we aren't you.:mjlol:
A road project which was the second biggest project to be implemented in Puntland in the past 25 years and it reported to cost 6 million,sponsored by the EU through Germany based organisation,GIZ was littered with incompetence and corruption.The end result was like there was never a road build to begin with.
2016 source:https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...s-eu-funded-road-project-marred-by-corruption

Who in their right mind would invest in such a huge project again from a goverment that is untrustworthy and volatile? That is why you got that Italian mafia guy from P&O Heritage instead of DP World.The risks were too huge to take.:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts