BREAKING: Andrew Tate says IM MUSLIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
People trying to compare this man with Umar RA are insane. One was a highly decorated warrior who fought ”heretics” and after seeing the truth, he reverted. The other one does questionable stuff.

With figures like Tate, there needs to be throughout backround check. Ideally he should have denounced his past, donate the haram money to charity and then announce he has become a muslim.

I am gonna stay silent about him. Congratulations, I hope he is sincere about the deen and cleans up his mistakes.

But time will tell if he is genuine or not.

For his sake, I would prefer he is genuine and leaves the haram he has committed.
Im So Excited Omg Omg Omg GIF by HappyBirthdayCalvin

Grifters gonna grift. The dawah scene is a big money making niche full of gullible idiots, some of them on this very site. But but but... IsLaM WiPeS DAmBi. Screeching online like that classic South park meme "they toooooook er jerbsssss"

Tate gonna make millions of the incelafis selling them qashin after qashin. You love to see it.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
All these men here believe in his ideologies. Theres no point in arguing with someone who thinks he’s an intellectual.

You can see that he knows that he is in the wrong.

Instead of disproving my claim that I never hated on Andrew Tate, he instead goes on a tirade about my supposed beliefs.

Shifting the goalposts.

People trying to compare this man with Umar RA are insane. One was a highly decorated warrior who fought ”heretics” and after seeing the truth, he reverted. The other one does questionable stuff.

With figures like Tate, there needs to be throughout backround check. Ideally he should have denounced his past, donate the haram money to charity and then announce he has become a muslim.
The source of his entire wealth is haram, will he denounce his luxurious life for Islam? We will see.

Grifters gonna grift. The dawah scene is a big money making niche full of gullible idiots, some of them on this very site. But but but... IsLaM WiPeS DAmBi. Screeching online like that classic South park meme "they toooooook er jerbsssss"

Tate gonna make millions of the incelafis selling them qashin after qashin. You love to see it.
incelafis is going in my dictionary

Honestly there's no guardian of the religion, there's no manager , religion is a relationship between you and God, it's wrong to politicize religion.

@Qeelbax I understand you are opposed to me and I have no plan on reading whatever it was you said in response to me. I understand you according to your own admission are opposed to ninety percent of Muslim men. So in this regard, you only differ from Ayaan Hirsi Ali by ten percent.

anyone remember the thread I made about him months ago

Andrew tate called Somalis savages and ISIS are the real Muslims​

he’s a disgusting grifter and a right wing scam artist who’s been banned by multiple platforms but these online sheikhs want to give him a Platform .

anyone remember the thread I made about him months ago

Andrew tate called Somalis savages and ISIS are the real Muslims​

he’s a disgusting grifter and a right wing scam artist who’s been banned by multiple platforms but these online sheikhs want to give him a Platform .
Can people not become more educated and can they not learn?
Some of the sahaba themselves were at war with Islam and later converted
Umar Ibn Kattab even plotted to kill the prophet SAW

Can people not become more educated and can they not learn?
Some of the sahaba themselves were at war with Islam and later converted
Umar Ibn Kattab even plotted to kill the prophet SAW

I hope for his sake he’s chNged but as someone who was bombarded with his Tiktok videos I really didn’t like the way he was promoted . I don’t trust him time will tell .

I hope for his sake he’s chNged but as someone who was bombarded with his Tiktok videos I really didn’t like the way he was promoted . I don’t trust him time will tell .
How can can this enter your thick skulls? It is haram to make assumptions and people can change just as the sahaba had so for you to speak so who are you to ignorantly talk about him without even seeing the aftermath of his conversion

How can can this enter your thick skulls? It is haram to make assumptions and people can change just as the sahaba had so for you to speak so who are you to ignorantly talk about him without even seeing the aftermath of his conversion

your so gullible he was literally banned from all platforms and now he wants to become a Muslim to stay relevant , but as I said we shall see what happens to Andrew ISIS ARE THE REAL MUSLIMS tate

your so gullible he was literally banned from all platforms and now he wants to become a Muslim to stay relevant , but as I said we shall see what happens to Andrew ISIS ARE THE REAL MUSLIMS tate
Like I said it is haram to assume and you can not see his intention can he not become educated and learn about Islam? What makes you think he has those past views?

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Qeelbax I understand you are opposed to me and I have no plan on reading whatever it was you said in response to me. I understand you according to your own admission are opposed to ninety percent of Muslim men. So in this regard, you only differ from Ayaan Hirsi Ali by ten percent.
I said most of y’all are misogynistic. f*ck you for that comparison.
:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts