Andrew tate called Somalis savages and ISIS are the real Muslims

So is this the man some incels listen and Stan for ?

I keep blocking his fan pages but his older video came up on my timeline and he was telling a fake story about his mom saw two Somali guys stabbing multiple random people in a shopping center in the U.K. And the other video is about him talking about how ISIS are the representation of real Muslims who follow the Quran .

I keep blocking his fan pages but his older video came up on my timeline and he was telling a fake story about his mom saw two Somali guys stabbing multiple random people in a shopping center in the U.K. And the other video is about him talking about how ISIS are the representation of real Muslims who follow the Quran .

Good job Egyptian brother

GuanYu

Custom title

At this point you should understand he's talking xaar mixed with dibiic of sokor, I am indifferent to him personally, but you gotta understand he lives in a different world to us, he's smart no doubt, he saying all these things about islam so he'd get muslim men who are weak in their aqeedah to talk bout him giving him wider audience he learned it from his Father in law aka JP. he using em capitalising on his courses. which is imo a pyramid scheme.These boys get paid to post Andrew tate on their socials with a link to his university :pachah1: Props to him, and shame on the fools who buys into this lmao, If ya want red pill, go watch CoachRedPill lol... I don't want him cancelled though but not long before platforms do something about him though

At this point you should understand he's talking xaar mixed with dibiic of sokor, I am indifferent to him personally, but you gotta understand he lives in a different world to us, he's smart no doubt, he saying all these things about islam so he'd get muslim men who are weak in their aqeedah to talk bout him giving him wider audience he learned it from his Father in law aka JP. he using em capitalising on his courses. which is imo a pyramid scheme.These boys get paid to post Andrew tate on their socials with a link to his university :pachah1: Props to him, and shame on the fools who buys into this lmao, If ya want red pill, go watch CoachRedPill lol... I don't want him cancelled though but not long before platforms do something about him though

both the videos are from before he got famous on tiktok , he used to have more the alt right rhetoric . When he realised low iq Muslim men are desperate for cadaan right wing acceptance he started changing his tune to get more followers .

@ImanStan001, only 1 percent of all men follow Andrew tate properly, yet here you are again, bashing 99 percent of us men. Typical response from you @ImanStan001, who loves starting gender wars, you love drama and chaos, the likes of which I have never seen before, and some ladies I assume are great people. This is why I voted for brexit, brexit secures borders and keep the ladies in check, build the wall, I don’t want feminism kung flu virus or wuhan virus spreading in the U.K.

This is why I want to make Somali men strong again, I want to make Somali men wealthy again, I want to make Somali men safe again and yes WE WILL MAKE SOMALI MEN GREAT AGAIN!!!

@ImanStan001, only 1 percent of all men follow Andrew tate properly, yet here you are again, bashing 99 percent of us men. Typical response from you @ImanStan001, who loves starting gender wars, you love drama and chaos, the likes of which I have never seen before. This is why I voted for brexit, brexit secures borders and keep the ladies in check, build the wall, I don’t want feminism kung flu virus or wuhan virus spreading in the U.K.

This is why I want to make Somali men strong again, I want to make Somali men wealthy again, I want to make Somali men safe again and yes WE WILL MAKE SOMALI MEN GREAT AGAIN!!!
WHAT

I know many have not heard of him , this is not a gender bashing thread unfortunately I have seen too many Muslim and Somali guys on twitter /Tiktok hyping him up smh even smileforjannah made a video about him , he has millions of views on social media , I just want to warn those who think this guy is funny or someone to follow.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@ImanStan001, only 1 percent of all men follow Andrew tate properly, yet here you are again, bashing 99 percent of us men. Typical response from you @ImanStan001, who loves starting gender wars, you love drama and chaos, the likes of which I have never seen before, and some ladies I assume are great people. This is why I voted for brexit, brexit secures borders and keep the ladies in check, build the wall, I don’t want feminism kung flu virus or wuhan virus spreading in the U.K.

Also this is a video that’s already been posted :francis:

WHAT

I know many have not heard of him , this is not a gender bashing thread unfortunately I have seen too many Muslim and Somali guys on twitter /Tiktok hyping him up smh even smileforjannah made a video about him , he has millions of views on social media , I just want to warn those who think this guy is funny or someone to follow.
@ImanStan001, what about your beloved role model Emma Watson, who is ultra feminist, and Muslims ladies love hyping her up. Give me a break.

GuanYu

Custom title
both the videos are from before he got famous on tiktok , he used to have more the alt right rhetoric . When he realised low iq Muslim men are desperate for cadaan right wing acceptance he started changing his tune to get more followers .
I only heard of him on last year, I have no idea he even existed and somehow he's been in TV shows? Like what? Something is Fishy about this whole escapade. I've

Nigga lmao, what is your statistic to say 1% of men follow it lol. am sure you know RP content is Hot for Boys today, I used to Watch Coach RedPill and he is the only one that makes sense in that community, nowdays is sensationalised lmfao I don't see the difference between AndrewTate and RP mentality vs Extreme feminists.
you voted for BREXIT?!?!?

1660162222143.png

@ImanStan001, what about your beloved role model Emma Watson, who is ultra feminist, and Muslims ladies love hyping her up. Give me a break.
Lol Emma Watson is a washed up surfboard :pachah1:

I only heard of him on last year, I have no idea he even existed and somehow he's been in TV shows? Like what? Something is Fishy about this whole escapade. I've

Nigga lmao, what is your statistic to say 1% of men follow it lol. am sure you know RP content is Hot for Boys today, I used to Watch Coach RedPill and he is the only one that makes sense in that community, nowdays is sensationalised lmfao I don't see the difference between AndrewTate and RP mentality vs Extreme feminists.

View attachment 233496

I have a British and a eu passport (dutch) yet I had the privilege to vote for brexit (even though i have access to the eu, Lmaoooooooooo best of both worlds)

Emma Watson ? She’s an irrelevant actress who got attention for being a feminist and standing up for Palestinians after her acting career died , what does she got to do with a man that calls Somalis savages and isis members real Muslims ?

View attachment 233496

let me find out , he’s getting promoted because he keeps coming up on my timeline .

Emma Watson ? She’s an irrelevant actress who got attention for being a feminist and standing up for Palestinians , what does she got to do with a man that calls Somalis savages and isis members real Muslims ?
Barely any Somalis or Muslim men you love bashing listens to Andrew Tate, who the hell is he? Come on @ImanStan001 ”Andrew tate kulaa” you know full well you created this thread to stroke tension, and you love it, no wonder you got that dopamine high like khat.

Barely any Somalis or Muslim men you love bashing listens to Andrew Tate, who the hell is he? Come on @ImanStan001 ”Andrew tate kulaa” you know full well you created this thread to stroke tension, and you love it, no wonder you got that dopamine high like khat.

indeed , you think low of me 😭. I am the last person to get involved in these gender wars .

GuanYu

Custom title
let me find out , he’s getting promoted because he keeps coming up on my timeline .

Don't worry bout it, it was a rhetorical question that one, the people who promote him, need the Dollar Dollar Bills yooooo!
He has a Hustler University course teaching you how to make money, but you gotta subscribe $50 a month though!!! :pachah1:
Shit feels reminicent of ACN. The people that post him alot usually do it through burner accounts. For me I am able to avoid his content pretty much cus i only use YouTube and don't have any social media (besides from the fake twitter i made yesterday to join a space held by grigori, it' was promptly deactivated)

indeed , you think low of me 😭. I am the last person to get involved in these gender wars
Listen darling, in your previous trend, 114 hours ago, you started a trend whereby the accusations of “somali men always insults Somali women online” what utter sewage garbage from you @ImanStan001, come on, we somali men respect somali women and somali women respect somali men. Yet here you are acting like a waarabee, loves getting involved eating the livestock’s, causing tension.

Trending

Latest posts