Breaking: Abdullahi Abdislan Killed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SPMLegend it's marehan shababis as they are largest representation of shabab and possibly 'minority naflacaris' but again there is no point going after the kids they send who are usually 'naflacaris', just 'knock out marehan leaders' in retaliation is the only answer to insurgency. If u respond by killing the naflacari kid who is worth nothing in comparison to the one killed, they will continue using that tactic, it will only stop when marehan loved ones die.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
AUN what's his qabiil

Justice won't be served by killing the naflacari, the tactic behind this obvious. Send a low worth killer to be captured in return for a high level kill. If JL responds as they will by killing the kid, the tactic will continue.

I would be walking around Kismayo and 'identifying' Marehan leaders using a proper 'qisaas' based on the 'high level kill' performed not responding with a low level kill on the 'kid they sent'.

I would even be 'eyeing' around Mogadishu for any well known 'marehan' having this 'look about me'
EaZenLgXkAM7C-h

I wud just smoke the right 'target' wallahi, I hope the clan who lost this guy, knows 'revenge' isn't about a life for life but 'the quality life for a quality of life'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Django understands what I mean 'qisaas' is you kill 'wax uu dhigmo wixi la dilay'. It's not justice that u kill the 'kid' and ignore the ones who most likely sent the kid cause no kid is just going to do something like that without 'orders or instructions from elsewhere'.

Shabab itself needs to be treated like a 'clan'. For example when u find the kid, find out his clan and tell him he will 'die' and also someone from his clan 'businessmen' will die in retialation for the killing he did. If this justice system was implemented, no clan would dare join shabab for fear of losing a 'loved' clan member. But they do join shabab now knowing their won't be any repercussion to their clan members or at least not the influential ones.

So the influential ones will continue this strategy untill a region of Somalia begins 'real justice system' of capturing the killer and identifying his 'origins' and then making someone that is as influential as the one killed is sent to god. Mark my word, shabab will never find a single recruit in Somalia then, they will tell 'shabab' we can't risk killing anyone anymore or else we will lose an influential clan member if caught, all the clans-men will 'order' their boys not to risk their clan stability.

But I think @Django knows what I am talking about it's 'traditional old based justice system in nomadic areas'

@Django understands what I mean 'qisaas' is you kill 'wax uu dhigmo wixi la dilay'. It's not justice that u kill the 'kid' and ignore the ones who most likely sent the kid cause no kid is just going to do something like that without 'orders or instructions from elsewhere'.

Shabab itself needs to be treated like a 'clan'. For example when u find the kid, find out his clan and tell him he will 'die' and also someone from his clan 'businessmen' will die in retialation for the killing he did. If this justice system was implemented, no clan would dare join shabab for fear of losing a 'loved' clan member. But they do join shabab now knowing their won't be any repercussion to their clan members or at least not the influential ones.

So the influential ones will continue this strategy untill a region of Somalia begins 'real justice system' of capturing the killer and identifying his 'origins' and then making someone that is as influential as the one killed is sent to god. Mark my word, shabab will never find a single recruit in Somalia then, they will tell 'shabab' we can't risk killing anyone anymore or else we will lose an influential clan member if caught, all the clans-men will 'order' their boys not to risk their clan stability.

But I think @Django knows what I am talking about it's 'traditional old based justice system in nomadic areas'
I wouldnt go change the script.
But if they kill one you kill 10 then they will stop this nonsense.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wouldnt go change the script.
But if they kill one you kill 10 then they will stop this nonsense.

10 what though? that's the question. Their 'useless people'? that's not going to hurt them at all. That's not proper justice, f*ck that. 'AANO qabiil' exists because they wait to hit a 'big shot in their clan' and sometimes can take 'decades' to happen and is far better then killing 10 useless 1 dollar a day peasants for a millionaire business man u lost? war adigu wat the f*ck is wrong with u? caqli inaad lee dahay baan moodaye

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Django it's not about the quantity u kill but the quality of the kill. Notice how happy as shit Trump was killing that 'iranian general' but do u see him being happy killing '1 million peasants in Iraq'? of course not. The quantity doesn't matter, they can f*ck again and re breed, but the chance they can 'recreate' an influential member of their clan is 'low' and hence why it's considered a 'prized' kill. Well that's how puntites operate anyways and contributes to us not fighting.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Django go back to 'ethiopia' you nacas, everyone knows the golden rule in Somalia, Somalis do not 'lack quanity or people', infact they have enough people and deadweight as it is, what they lack in shortage is 'prized influential people', it's those ones whom they 'cherish' and in justice u seek 'revenge based on what they cherish'. Maybe this hurts you because u know it's true and it's always been how matters were settled regarding criminals.

@Django it's not about the quantity u kill but the quality of the kill. Notice how happy as shit Trump was killing that 'iranian general' but do u see him being happy killing '1 million peasants in Iraq'? of course not. The quantity doesn't matter, they can f*ck again and re breed, but the chance they can 'recreate' an influential member of their clan is 'low' and hence why it's considered a 'prized' kill. Well that's how puntites operate anyways and contributes to us not fighting.
I am talking about quality.
Just kill 10 mx prominent businessmen for the killing of business man and they will stop this nonsense.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am talking about quality.
Just kill 10 mx prominent businessmen for the killing of business man and they will stop this nonsense.

That sounds 'good' now, I thought u meant those 'camp kids' or 'jobless youth chewing khat given 50 bucks' to run up and kill a 'prominent' influential man of another clan. Yes if we drop 10 of their influential, 'their would be tears' for 'centuries'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is one part of the Somali justice system I like. They seek 'revenge based on what u killed' and it's perfect justice system in my opinion. I would ensure this traditional system remains alive for centuries as it will ensure people don't mess about knowing the consequences that can happen.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know this prominent Osman Mahmoud guy was killed in Garowe by Issa Mahmoud, liban boqor, they r currently not allowed to go to Bosaso their business people and what's ironic, they are not going to seek 'justice' untill something worth what was killed appears among that sub-clan, which can literally mean decades sometimes.

who remembers when people were ranting against marehan because a marehan hotel was bombed. sickos
Which marexan hotel? Madina hotel is owned by Ogaden and no marexan died in the attack.
Marexan were responsible for that attack.
You wanted Ogaden clans to fight.

It backfired.

How come we dont hear a prominetn MX businessman in Kismaayo being killed? Its Ogaden, MJ, Galjecel etc.

At least saceifice your own to make sense.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
who remembers when people were ranting against marehan because a marehan hotel was bombed. sickos

Waryaa u just wait as we MJ go out and 'eye' a 'influential Marehan business man' no matter in kismayo or mogadishu, he will get smoked and u will bury that nigga away and cry for a century.

MJ will kill the kid u sent but it's not over untill you lose an influential member in Sade, then the score is settled, and if it's not, then it's considered 'unresolved' and will be 'noted down for your clan'.

We will target sub-clan of the boy who was sent unless he is a 'minority' who may have been 'misguided' or 'paid off' or his family threatened by shabab to do it. But a Marehan will drop, we just weighing up 'wax uu dhigmo ninka la dilay in la dilo'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am waiting for the next election of JL, I am not voting for Madoobe but the craziest ogaden president who knows how to deal with Somalis using their traditional mechanism, look at DDSI, qof is waalo ma jiro, why marki JL la joggo lays waala? well it's cause the leader is seen as 'weak' and hence we need stronger more aggressive leader like abdillahi yusuf type.