Breaking: Abdullahi Abdislan Killed

Reer Amadin know how to hurt Mx you cant kill Shafi Rabii and then smear his name on social media and expect no retaliation.

Mx if they have issue with madhoobe go kill madhoobe but dont think you will kill landheere reer amadhin and you will be left untouched.

Infact reer Amadin did mx a favour they are 9 less body counts than their normal anno qabil.
Remember how mx were roaming around celebrating the death of Shabi Rabbi? Even one went and claimmed he stole their land on FB.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Reer Amadin know how to hurt Mx you cant kill Shafi Rabii and then smear his name on social media and expect no retaliation.

Mx if they have issue with madhoobe go kill madhoobe but dont think you will kill landheere reer amadhin and you will be left untouched.

Infact reer Amadin did mx a favour they are 9 less body counts than their normal anno qabil.
Remember how mx were roaming around celebrating the death of Shabi Rabbi? Even one went and claimmed he stole their land on FB.

What stuns me the most about @Calaf and @reer is these marehan knows absame/mj and for that matter all darods practise 'aano qabiil', so why does he think he will win using this? to win in a war u need to do something that is 'advantageous' or a something were the enemy has 'hole' that you don't. It surely not going around doing aano qabiil.

Maybe he thinks we are abgaal and will just welcome him in our city and run it like Farmajo. Sorry brothers this aint 'ambuulo iyo bun' or 'faataxo' qaado expect those 'bullets' to come down on 'sade'

@SPMLegend it's marehan shababis as they are largest representation of shabab and possibly 'minority naflacaris' but again there is no point going after the kids they send who are usually 'naflacaris', just 'knock out marehan leaders' in retaliation is the only answer to insurgency. If u respond by killing the naflacari kid who is worth nothing in comparison to the one killed, they will continue using that tactic, it will only stop when marehan loved ones die.
Adeer is that you in your profile pic? You are a very handsome man.

What stuns me the most about @Calaf and @reer is these marehan knows absame/mj and for that matter all darods practise 'aano qabiil', so why does he think he will win using this? to win in a war u need to do something that is 'advantageous' or a something were the enemy has 'hole' that you don't. It surely not going around doing aano qabiil.

Maybe he thinks we are abgaal and will just welcome him in our city and run it like Farmajo. Sorry brothers this aint 'ambuulo iyo bun' or 'faataxo' qaado expect those 'bullets' to come down on 'sade'

This man was my uncle. Be respectful on how you speak. May god heal your ill heart.

may allah forgive him and punish the people who killed him.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
AUN. May Allah expose the killers and bring them to justice. Aano qabiil and assassinations should not be tolerated in Kismayo. I hope this is the last one.

Trending

Latest posts