Brawl breaks out between opposition and supporters of Farmaajo over Speaker election schedule

look at the from cabudwaq raysal qaroone attempting to calm mahad down holding his arm When he gets annoyed . She didn’t want her cousin to be folded :deadrose:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
look at the from cabudwaq raysal qaroone attempting to calm mahad down holding his arm When he gets annoyed . She didn’t want her cousin to be folded :deadrose:
You need to go to an eye doctor mate, MP Raysal Qorane, MP Abdulahi Kulane and MP Abdirahman Abdishakur are all on same team along with many others, they are saying the same thing "No Speaker election without G16"

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its mahad salad's fault. Look at the video. Kulane is busy talking to dhanancad and mahad salad comes and tries to pull him away. Kulane shakes him off and he again tries the same thing with more force. Then he insults abdishakur.

Mahad salad got used to talking sh*t and doing whatever he wants not this time though.
No G16 NO Elections

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
0:45 she comes in 1:07 she starts holding his arm
Did you expect a woman to start swinging ? she still rocking with her team and in interview she stated the G16 must first be elected, sworn in before Speaker election can occur. She is not calming him down by the way, she is looking the midget in the eye and telling him whats up, how tall is Mahad Salad ?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Did you expect a woman to start swinging ? she still rocking with her team and in interview she stated the G16 must first be elected, sworn in before Speaker election can occur.
Ceelwaaq Gedo MPs will be on the way by 27th. The schedule is to complete elections from 18-27th April, I wonder if they change the goalposts to ‘only Garbaharey MPs’

2022 we have xildhibaan Jacfar learning the constitution

Mareexaanow Muxaafadkii cusub ha la soo dhaweeyo

:drakekidding:

8C602139-9E73-4EA5-B176-0365684FD89C.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
Did you expect a woman to start swinging ? she still rocking with her team and in interview she stated the G16 must first be elected, sworn in before Speaker election can occur. She is not calming him down by the way, she is looking the midget in the eye and telling him whats up, how tall is Mahad Salad ?
kkkkk they were taught a good lesson I am glad MX Galgaduud Sare MPs are standing up for Gedo seats

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Raysal Qorane Abshir

Markay Arkeen in Laga Cod Badanaayo Ayay hoobiye Soo tuureen Si Loo kala Cararo waa Ladiiday Cararkii kadibna waxay Diideen in Laga Doodo Ajandaha Meesha yaalay Lagana hadlo kuraasta Larabo in Garbahaarey Laga Afduubto

No G16 No Speaker election, I feel for the first time I am represented and I want the same for Gedo.

No I’m just stating what is see. A woman shouldn’t even in parliament full stop let alone in the midst of that.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@TekNiKo this is Raysal Qorane first interview as MP, I am incredibly proud of her standing up for the people of Gedo and jumping into the deep end to do so. Matalaad dhab ah.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo this is Raysal Qorane first interview as MP, I am incredibly proud of her standing up for the people of Gedo and jumping into the deep end to do so. Matalaad dhab ah.

Yeah I watched it I was skeptical at first when she was elected but now I am so proud of her standing up for Gedo MPs. We Reer Galgaduud must be the voice for our brothers keep going eedo :rejoice:

What's up with the Abdishakur fella touching the honourable mahad salaad face ?
Mp mahad salaad need to put few of that dudes ppl six feet , as a man you can punch another man in the face but never caress another mans face .

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
What's up with the Abdishakur fella touching the honourable mahad salaad face ?
Mp mahad salaad need to put few of that dudes ppl six feet , as a man you can punch another man in the face but never caress another mans face .
That was humiliating walahi, he grabbed Mahad Salaad face 2 times and swong it hard, Mahad Salad looked like he was about to cry, if someone grab my face like that its instant swinging, thats assault mate.

That was humiliating walahi, he grabbed Mahad Salaad face 2 times and swong it hard, Mahad Salad looked like he was about to cry, if someone grab my face like that its instant swinging, thats assault mate.

Mahad salaad is getting to comfy and lost his reflexes he shouldve chocked that baruur lady that was getting in between him and lay the smack down on the man that touched his face .