Brawl breaks out between opposition and supporters of Farmaajo over Speaker election schedule

Mahad Salad vs Abdishakur Ali Mire & Kulane Jiis

they are angry that the parliament has adopted the 27th of April as the speaker elections :mjpls: & they failed to stop it with votes

Is this this that’s left of farmaajo?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mahad Salad exposed yesterday their sinister plan to disrupt and delay elections. I can see why the anger.

So far we’ve had mortar attacks and N&N causing chaos in parliament but they continue to fail.

The mortar attack will backfire for Failmaajo. MPs don’t want to be fearing for their lives and security for the next 4-5 years. And who will believe him when he says ‘I’ve made Somalia safer and I’ve fought AS’ lol. He is working hand in hand with them and this is the latest proof

:pachah1:
1650278537563.png

Squatter Farmaajo will be told to Vacate the Presidential Villa next week by the incoming Parliament Speaker, who most likely will be Adan Madobe (Adan Madobe was the one who expelled Abdullahi Yuusuf)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
anyway I am out you clearly don't want to talk about Mahad Salaad getting scolded by his aabo Abdishakur Ali Mire, you know Qoorqoor is President of GM because of this man ? he is one of Abdishakur Ali Mire personal mates from way back, it was him who suggested Qoorqoor to Farmaajo. The absolute fear in Mahad Salaad eyes.

they are angry that the parliament has adopted the 27th of April as the speaker elections :mjpls: & they failed to stop it with votes

Is this this that’s left of farmaajo?

Fake news . If parliament adopted something they have to vote on it. When did parliament vote that 27th april is the election date for speaker?

How did they fail to stop it with votes when it wasnt even voted on? :pachah1:

What happened is interim speaker ran away because he was scared it will come to a vote if he stayed.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
don't side track the topic, did you see how Abdirahman Abdishakur man handled that Cayr boy Mahad Salaad, dude Mahad Salaad remembered looked scared.
Fake news . If parliament adopted something they have to vote on it. When did parliament vote that 27th april is the election date for speaker?

How did they fail to stop it with votes when it wasnt even voted on? :pachah1:

What happened is interim speaker ran away because he was scared it will come to a vote if he stayed.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
6030ABD1-075F-4D6C-83BD-823166F22429.jpeg

kkkk our Galgaduud MPS wa rag rag dhalay look at our Abdishakuur swinging on that mooryaan rat :pachah1: :rejoice:

View attachment 220482

kkkk our Galgaduud MPS wa rag rag dhalay look at our Abdishakuur swinging on that mooryaan rat :pachah1: :rejoice:
Its mahad salad's fault. Look at the video. Kulane is busy talking to dhanancad and mahad salad comes and tries to pull him away. Kulane shakes him off and he again tries the same thing with more force. Then he insults abdishakur.

Mahad salad got used to talking sh*t and doing whatever he wants not this time though.

Its mahad salad's fault. Look at the video. Kulane is busy talking to dhanancad and mahad salad comes and tries to pull him away. Kulane shakes him off and he again tries the same thing with more force. Then he insults abdishakur.

Mahad salad got used to talking sh*t and doing whatever he wants not this time though.
No kulane was trying to intimidate him pointing in his face. Mahad came to put an end to that. as you can see after it’s over mahad is ignoring abdishakur mire rambling but he keeps turning his face towards him. When mahad has enough and lightly shoves him away he starts going crazy screaming and pointing as there’s people between them. Why didn’t he have that energy when it was just them :gucciwhat: