Boy to Man initiation

Have you been initiated into Manhood?

Its is important because there is chemical reaction that happens when a boy is snatched from the mothers nest. (Mama boy) by older men and initiation into Manhood without the comfort of the mother.

Male initiation can come in different forms. Geeljire work is a form of initiation. Taking the boy away from the moms comfort and sending him to look after the Camel's

When the boy returns to his mother house his Maaskax is no longer a BOY pyschology. I noticed there is no Male initiation in West.

Many Men in the west have the appearance of a Man but still have the Maskaax of a boy because they were raised by woman. Boys are not supposed to be raised by mothers without the dad because now that boy looks at the world from the feminine view.

How can you be Man if you view the world from the feminine side?

Carl Jung, said "when the Son is introduced primarily by the mother to feeling, he will learn the female attitude toward masculinity and take female view of his own father and of his own masculinity."

This boy will see masculinity through his mother eyes. (Feminine eyes) if his mother start to dislike his father, the boy(man-child) will side with his mother without questions asked. If a female says masculinity is toxic, if a female says patriarch(a farther being the head of the household is bad thing he agrees!

Older somali male generation from Somalia all went through initiation into Manhood i.e my dad was Geeljire at the age of 7 and my dad was living on his own and taking care of himself at age 13/14.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Sxb you into Carl Jung? :banderas:

The conditions and role models matter more than you think

Although we are living in the west we can still create the habits and environment for ourselves and our offspring.

In general, masculinity is dying in this current times.

Sxb you into Carl Jung? :banderas:

The conditions and role models matter more than you think

Although we are living in the west we can still create the habits and environment for ourselves and our offspring.

In general, masculinity is dying in this current times.

Car Jung is a good man. Especially his attitude towards masculinity. Carl Jung teaches the importance of tabing into your ancestry male initiation rituals by becoming aware of it through stories, farther son stories, and good male role model to learn from is Must especially older men is more important today with many men appearing man appearance wise but with the psychology of a boy.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Car Jung is a good man. Especially his attitude towards masculinity. Carl Jung teaches the importance of tabing into your ancestry male initiation rituals by becoming aware of it through stories, farther son stories, and good male role model to learn from is Must especially older men is more important today with many men appearing man appearance wise but with the psychology of a boy.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Great thread sxb but I have to disagree

If the father isn't in the sons life then they shouldn't be shocked when the son sides with their mom. Whoever treats you better you will have a bias towards like how you would take ur moms word over a strangers.

And a common misconception is that a man can't be made by a women. I grew up without my dad and my mom taught me how to be a man and instilled morals and values into me. Meanwhile there are men that have their father present that still act like babies. Your environment shapes you into a man and my hooyo taught me the value of hardwork.

In short somali single mothers are different than other single mothers. They aren't as jileec or meek and they know what it takes to raise a boy into a man. Single hooyos always say to their children waryaa nin rageh iskadhig. Obviously its gonna be harder and not having a father figure can make you more childish but having a strong hardworking single mom is more valuable then having a mother and father that are on welfare and absent from the childs life a lot.

Isn't it ironic Mothers who baby up their boy's are actually hindering the growth of the their Sons. It's modern phenomenon I observed in the Somali community as well. The mothers being tough on the boy will make the boy function better as an adult

People wonder why males are in gangs, drug addictions, failed in schools because a boy without a proper initiation into Manhood will look for initiation in the wrong place not only that but the boy has been raised by single mother and shown too much feminine love... The boy will look for ways to get that same feminine affection and be more attentive to his feminine side.

If the father isn't in the sons life then they shouldn't be shocked when the son sides with their mom. Whoever treats you better you will have a bias towards like how you would take ur moms word over a strangers.

And a common misconception is that a man can't be made by a women. I grew up without my dad and my mom taught me how to be a man and instilled morals and values into me. Meanwhile there are men that have their father present that still act like babies. Your environment shapes you into a man and my hooyo taught me the value of hardwork.

In short somali single mothers are different than other single mothers. They aren't as jileec or meek and they know what it takes to raise a boy into a man. Single hooyos always say to their children waryaa nin rageh iskadhig. Obviously its gonna be harder and not having a father figure can make you more childish but having a strong hardworking single mom is more valuable then having a mother and father that are on welfare and absent from the childs life a lot.

Bro kudos to single mothers but common a woman cannot initiate a Boy into Manhood because mothers show too much love. However, even if the mother understands this fact and she treats her boy tough on purpose still the boy is being exposed to feminine side of toughness. That is not the same as male role model showing the kid male masculine tough love. So its must for the mother to bringr male realitaves to show the boy the male masculine side.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Isn't it ironic Mothers who baby up their boy's are actually hindering the growth of the their Sons. It's modern phenomenon I observed in the Somali community as well. The mothers being tough on the boy will make the boy function better as an adult

People wonder why males are in gangs, drug addictions, failed in schools because a boy without a proper initiation into Manhood will look for initiation in the wrong place not only that but the boy has been raised by single mother and shown too much feminine love... The boy will look for ways to get that same feminine affection and be more attentive to his feminine side.

Those types of moms are called the devouring mothers.

The reason they spoil their sons is because
they dont want their sons to grow up which would mean they would leave from their side and form their own individuality and life.

In exchange for comfort and "love" they get a loyal boy by their sides.

Usually these types of females are single mothers with no husband around.

However to much masculinity leads to aggressive and sociopathic boys.
Femininity has a important role to play when it comes to compassion and gentleness.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bro kudos to single mothers but common a woman cannot initiate a Boy into Manhood because mothers show too much love. However, even if the mother understands this fact and she treats her boy tough on purpose still the boy is being exposed to feminine side of toughness. That is not the same as male role model showing the kid male masculine tough love. So its must for the mother to bringr male realitaves to show the boy the male masculine side.
100% agree every man needs a male role model in their life

This is your most criminally underrated post.

Those types of moms are called the devouring mothers.

The reason they spoil their sons is because
they dont want their sons to grow up which would mean they would leave from their side and form their own individuality and life.

In exchange for comfort and "love" they get a loyal boy by their sides.

Usually these types of females are single mothers with no husband around.

However to much masculinity leads to aggressive and sociopathic boys.
Femininity has a important role to play when it comes to compassion and gentleness.

Yes it is important to note most mothers don't do it on purpose or to harm their boy's, but it's the job of the mother to love and the father understands it and its the father's job to snatch the little boy and show him the male side of the world is toughness and harsh. The boy will never return to the safe feminine side if the father probably introduces him to his masculine side.

Femininity is no good for man bro. Masculinity being bad is the product of feminity being the dominant view of man-boys viewing the world through the mother eyes.

Wallahi you got me fucked up, if you think im reading all that and watching a 20min video

Plus if absent father was the reason African American men would all be feminine es and Asian the "alpha male". get this xaar out of here :camby::trash:

Wallahi you got me fucked up, if you think im reading all that and watching a 20min video

Plus if absent father was the reason African American men would all be feminine es and Asian the "alpha male". get this xaar out of here :camby::trash:

You can have the appearance of masculinity and grown man with the maaskax of Boy. It's about psychological shift not puberty. I don't think if you noticed but Most African American males are momma boys.

Also Asian males earn more money than African American males. Even black woman earn more money than black males!

That's an interesting theory or maybe life can just kick you square in the face.

But you don't need a fatherly figure to nurture you into a man.

That's an interesting theory or maybe life can just kick you square in the face.

But you don't need a fatherly figure to nurture you into a man.

The trick is if your already in the feminine side and your not happy that should be red-flag. Men cannot even speak up anymore or speakup for themselves because they are too scared little boys not MAN(feminine quality) while women speak up lowedeest and are bustling with life and masculine energy because women are taking the masculine role and men feminine passivity.

Trending