Boy to Man initiation

The trick is if your already in the feminine side and your not happy that should be red-flag. Men cannot even speak up anymore or speakup for themselves because they are too scared little boys not MAN(feminine quality) while women speak up lowedeest and are bustling with life and masculine energy because women are taking the masculine role and men feminine passivity.

Nonsense, you can't link not speaking up or lack of social confidence to femininity. I'm sure you know friends who can barely talk in-front of an audience doesn't make them any feminine, only lacking in that area of their skills which a lot people find they need to develop at some point, others don't.

They're so many aspects to being Mature* i.e responsibility being one the most important and women in general develop a sense of responsibility faster than most men (the female brain matures faster). In my family at least all my younger sisters seem incredibly mature for their age mashaallah (alot more when I was their age lol).

Nothing to do with masculinity.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts