Boy raped in Hargeisa by females speaks out!

:russ::chrisfreshhah::siilaanyolaugh:

Cajiib she is laughing at him- maskiin,
The geeljire guy has been traumatized by halimo whales. Caku iyo haliimo raggi bay usoo dhigteen

This is not funny! He is a victim and I am glad he is speaking out.
Violence and rape against men, young and old, should not be hidden. I hope those female rapists get caught.

Nobody would be joking if it was a woman who reported a bunch of men gang raped her.

Would you laugh if a bunch of female teens kidnapped your brother/son and raped him?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
kkkkkkkkk Somali, Arab hate is everywhere kkkkkkk

upload_2019-8-3_18-27-39.png

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Violence and rape against men, young and old, should not be hidden. I hope those female rapists get caught.

Nobody would be joking if it was a woman who reported a bunch of men gang raped her.

Would you laugh if a bunch of female teens kidnapped your brother/son and raped him?

@Ahlubayt @CaliTedesse @saredochani10 @Finesse I agree laughing at this is disgusting as unfortunately sexual violence towerds men isn't highlighted and discussed which prevents awareness to this equally important cause of sexual abuse perpetrated against men however I think the emphasis on reporting and campaigning against sexual abuse thats commited against men should only be when the perpetrators are other men like in prisons as individuals like @CaliTedesse will callously make light of this serious traumatic experience

may Allah subhana wa tala spare our sisters and brothers from this horror by preserving their dignity and wellbeing insh'Allah tala amin

how it is possible for females to rape a man. that dude is trolling. he says he just came from hospital. that confirmed he was just joking...

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Yes

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I hope finesse is trolling because there is no such thing as a man getting raped.

I would laugh if my son claimed to be raped his aunts, I would tell him are you mad blud?
Yep I would gasp for air if my brother's told me that and the same goes if a future son said the same thing. Men are stronger then women, getting raped by a women is just sad (funny sad).

Raped by men is a different story but still funny.

I am going to sleep, I'll end it with a short smiple comment.

How does getting raped by a woman work like? Does she grab you by the collar and says spread them?

Are you a lady boy when a woman is sodomizing you?!

Answer that simple question.

If you get "raped" by a sket you are actually committing adultery.

Who ever gets raped by a woman is a dirty horny dog looking for an excuse.

"Raped by woman"

Anyway goodnight

To be raped as a male, how does it work? If it’s the natural way, you need to have an erection & having an erection means you are sexually aroused and liked the offender. In my view, if you’re under duress and frightened, normal men can’t have erections. Is that rape or is there a different one?

Trending

Latest posts