Boy raped in Hargeisa by females speaks out!

Abulhassan

Critical thinking goes a long way.
I am going to sleep, I'll end it with a short smiple comment.

How does getting raped by a woman work like? Does she grab you by the collar and says spread them?

Are you a lady boy when a woman is sodomizing you?!

Answer that simple question.

If you get "raped" by a sket you are actually committing adultery.

Who ever gets raped by a woman is a dirty horny dog looking for an excuse.

"Raped by woman"

Anyway goodnight

I assume in most cases, rape perpetrated by women against men usually occurs in cases where the man is either too weak to withstand her assault (really young boys usually) or where the man is unconscious from intoxicants or simply asleep. I would guess the woman pleases herself by playing with his genitals against his will or trying to have sex with him, though I guess maybe getting an erection might be very difficult under such stressful circumstances but if the perpetrator is attractive enough maybe it still works. Of course this is all speculation so take it with a grain of salt

That's why some men/boys turn gay after being molested by a man, because they think they enjoyed it and not the truth, which is that it's a natural reaction to being stimulated.

Don't men get turned on by a mere touch in the right way, no matter who does it?

Rape= Non consensual intercourse.

Molestation= Non consensual touch.

Involuntary erections exist.

Last edited:
@Ahlubayt @CaliTedesse @saredochani10 @Finesse I agree laughing at this is disgusting as unfortunately sexual violence towerds men isn't highlighted and discussed which prevents awareness to this equally important cause of sexual abuse perpetrated against men however I think the emphasis on reporting and campaigning against sexual abuse thats commited against men should only be when the perpetrators are other men like in prisons as individuals like @CaliTedesse will callously make light of this serious traumatic experience

may Allah subhana wa tala spare our sisters and brothers from this horror by preserving their dignity and wellbeing insh'Allah tala amin

You are quickly becoming one of my fave male posters on here. :it0tdo8:

He should leave the country, that is humiliating.

tenor.gif

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Yes I would laugh because its not possible and funny
There are many men who went to hospital because they were raped multiple times by many women. A man can get erect if you give him a handjob or a blowjob, it doesn’t matter if they want to or not.
Before you start ranting about how men might enjoy it, remember u will not get raped by the xalimo you have a crush on. Tell me how you will enjoy a sweaty 300 pound woman with faul breath on top of you, and her friend helping her.

Men can be raped, its just not as common as women

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Say walahi we don't know if he's trolling or not. He can barely contain his laughter(he even laughs way before she does) and his tone of voice? :9uoofqd:

jr-smith-lebron-james.jpg
akhi does that matter its still kinda messed up to joke about it dont u agree?

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
To be raped as a male, how does it work? If it’s the natural way, you need to have an erection & having an erection means you are sexually aroused and liked the offender. In my view, if you’re under duress and frightened, normal men can’t have erections. Is that rape or is there a different one?

@jamal9 @Timo Madow and proud @Lukaku @AussieHustler @saredochani10

ignore these guys they have the emotional intelligence of an 8 year old wallahi,

they don't understand first of all it is possible to get an erection easily when I say easily I mean with little effort and to get a instant rock hard or possibly a semi erection just by either an image in your head or minimal touch like strobing of the fingers or any physical light stimulation.

Also when I'm in pain I get stiff erections so it is possible as some men are very responsive trust me I'm speaking from experience, this poor guy could have gotten raped that way meaning he might be super responsive or he was either & most likely raped anally with a strap on which is even more truamatic wallahi.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

ignore these guys they have the emotional intelligence of an 8 year old wallahi,

they don't understand first of all it is possible to get an erection easily when I say easily I mean with little effort and to get a instant rock hard or possibly a semi erection just by either an image in your head or minimal touch like strobing of the fingers or any physical light stimulation.

Also when I'm in pain I get stiff erections so it is possible as some men are very responsive trust me I'm speaking from experience, this poor guy could have gotten raped that way meaning he might be super responsive or he was either & most likely raped anally with a strap on which is even more truamatic wallahi.
He and those women commited adultery. There is no such thing as a women raping a man, only a man raping a women.

If "Somaliland" actually ran on Sharia they would have all been sentenced to death. They are lucky that they are even alive.

I'm talking about the fact that there are drugs out there that can give an erection to a man and then they stabilize him and do their business.
I don't know if this video is a prank ( probably) but still there are ways. Also suicide is higher among men because of these masculine ideal standards. Somali men commit suicide more than women. We don't talk about it because it's taboo. My final point in all of this. People have feelings and we should not mock, degrade and dismiss them.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I'm talking about the fact that there are drugs out there that can give an erection to a man and then they stabilize him and do their business.
I don't know if this video is a prank ( probably) but still there are ways. Also suicide is higher among men because of these masculine ideal standards. Somali men commit suicide more than women. We don't talk about it because it's taboo. My final point in all of this. People have feelings and we should not mock, degrade and dismiss them.

@saredochani10 absolutely however to these juveniles that isn't something they unfortunately want to accept as a serious issue affecting our men particularly/disproportianately our young men may Allah subhana wa tala ensure their dignity insh'Allah tala amin.

@NAAFO

Sxb, if a fly or a mosquito lands on your cubeed and you get a boner, it doesn’t mean that all men do or should get a boner. I control my cubeed and not the other way around. No way will I sexually be aroused under duress or under threat.

You get erection from pain!!! So, you are into S&M, should we be too?