Boy raped in Hargeisa by females speaks out!

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I can't believe that you guys are debating the authenticity of this young man's claims. All victims should be believed. This is not a joke. :gucciwhat:

I didn't want to say this but now I have to. I was actually there when he got raped and then those Xalimos raped me. It was a gangbang.

The Xalimos filmed the whole thing and they told us if we spoke up the video would be released on the internet.

But we refuse to live in shame and we are coming out with the truth.

Please we need your support.
giphy.gif

:liberaltears::liberaltears:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is disgusting, people shouldn't make light of rape no matter which gender it happens to. I'm guessing this guy is joking.

Either way it's sad.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@NAAFO

Sxb, if a fly or a mosquito lands on your cubeed and you get a boner, it doesn’t mean that all men do or should get a boner. I control my cubeed and not the other way around. No way will I sexually be aroused under duress or under threat.

You get erection from pain!!! So, you are into S&M, should we be too?

@AussieHustler first of all broski I don't know what cubeed is but if you mean then yes I'm a real and super sensitive/responsive man unlike others, also saxiib when I said I get erections from pain I meant physical pain not s&m ok so don't get disrespectful kkkkkkk dayuus

Y'all giving us too much information.
:tacky:
u seem to enjoy this topic :mybusiness:
btw who the f*ck r u? u just joined recently without doing an AMA. u r a feminist, who i try to take down. what's ur old nick nayaa? am pretty sure u r one of them feminists i harassed on sspot and just ran away only to return with a brand new nick. so yeah!!

btw who the f*ck r u? u just joined recently without doing an AMA. u r a feminist, who i try to take down. what's ur old nick nayaa? am pretty sure u r one of them feminists i harassed on sspot and just ran away only to return with a brand new nick. so yeah!!
:siilaanyolaugh:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you killed me wallahi.

The fact that he got raped by a female would disgust me and I would pretend it never happened even if he got drugged.
Is it because of the embarrassment? Like getting overpowered by a lady? Honestly don’t feel bad. Some chicks could be ‘bigger’ than the man. Use weapons etc.

Sol

?
This sounds like a prank call to be honest. He called in with such vigor like he was proud that he got raped and kept chuckling to himself, no way this was legit :mjlol:

Yoo

Eel eh?
He and those women commited adultery. There is no such thing as a women raping a man, only a man raping a women.

If "Somaliland" actually ran on Sharia they would have all been sentenced to death. They are lucky that they are even alive.
They would have to be 4 witnesses or a confession, for them to be put to death they'd have to be married...

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They would have to be 4 witnesses or a confession, for them to be put to death they'd have to be married...
It's the other way around for the marriage part. If they are found guilty they would be put to death since they had sex without being married.

Also I believe this is the same dude who got smashed by 4 chicks. The four witnesses where the ones who commited it. :chrisfreshhah:

Yoo

Eel eh?
It's the other way around for the marriage part. If they are found guilty they would be put to death since they had sex without being married.

Also I believe this is the same dude who got smashed by 4 chicks. The four witnesses where the ones who commited it. :chrisfreshhah:
Lol, where did you learn that from o_O The unmarried zaani's hadd is 100 lashes and one year banishment for a man ,if 4 trustworthy witness the intercourse (that would be public,barely if ever happens) or one confesses, for married person if found guilty either by witness (unlikely) or confession they'd be put to death

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Lol, where did you learn that from o_O The unmarried zaani's hadd is 100 lashes and one year banishment for a man ,if 4 trustworthy witness the intercourse (that would be public,barely if ever happens) or one confesses, for married person if found guilty either by witness (unlikely) or confession they'd be put to death
I learned it from my trust local Shiekh.
Who knows maybe I'm just a Salafist and don't even realize it lol

Trending