Boy From Garbaharey Gedo Talks About Exam

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

Anybody living in Gaajo Gedo has all my sympathy. This little MX kid did well top 100 in the country for the fake exams. Now he is scared Failmaajo will not dish out scholarships to Gaajo Gedo.

Obviously he is not MX. He is a refugee in garbaharey. How can you be refugee in your own degaan. :lawd:He is probably RX. He has been living in gedo "for a while".

As for your second point, gedo garbaharey alone in 2014/2015 got 16 places in the 100 given scholarships. Was farmaajo there to give them fake exams too? :fantasia2:

Awdalia Rising

Obviously he is not MX. He is a refugee in garbaharey. How can you be refugee in your own degaan. :lawd:He is probably RX. He has been living in gedo "for a while".

As for your second point, gedo garbaharey alone in 2014/2015 got 16 places in the 100 given scholarships. Was farmaajo there to give them fake exams too? :fantasia2:

hes MX refugee from other part of Gedo that came to garbaharey but that’s not the point of this thread the point is the kid is scared Failmaajo will withhold the scholarships for Gaajo Gedo. Failmaajo is a HAG puppet

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
The absolute state of this forum. The suffering of our poor is nothing more than fodder for online Qabyaalad and point scoring.

:farmajoyaab:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The absolute state of this forum. The suffering of our poor is nothing more than fodder for online Qabyaalad and point scoring.

I already reported this 5 days ago but @Awdalia Rising is Isaaq so he copies Majerten without even knowing it!!!

hes MX refugee from other part of Gedo that came to garbaharey but that’s not the point of this thread the point is the kid is scared Failmaajo will withhold the scholarships for Gaajo Gedo. Failmaajo is a HAG puppet

You're all over the place saxib. This dude is not MX, he is a refugee in gedo. No mx is refugee in gedo. Kulaha refugee from other parts of gedo :mjlol:

Farmaajo is a HAG puppet at the same time he rigged the exams and made the kids in benadiir fail? :wtf:

Awdalia Rising

I already reported this 5 days ago but @Awdalia Rising is Isaaq so he copies Majerten without even knowing it!!!

no one reads your threads you delusional Bantu. Mine makes more sense

Awdalia Rising

this thread is not for qabyaalad it’s for anti Failmaajo activity this boy fears he may not get a scholarship due to the infighting between the losers in Villa Somalia

Ohh so he is isaaq. I have seen him hate on MX before. MSB really made the isaaq hate the mx so much.

Awdalia Rising

You're all over the place saxib. This dude is not MX, he is a refugee in gedo. No mx is refugee in gedo. Kulaha refugee from other parts of gedo :mjlol:

Farmaajo is a HAG puppet at the same time he rigged the exams and made the kids in benadiir fail? :wtf:

he’s MX he’s a descendant of those 50 cent took pictures with over a decade ago. The exam rigging was done by the loser Godaax Barre Failmaajo is too low IQ for this

he’s MX he’s a descendant of those 50 cent took pictures with over a decade ago. The exam rigging was done by the loser Godaax Barre Failmaajo is too low IQ for this
Those guys were again RX idps in gedo. If they are idps in gedo then they are not Mx. Simple.
I already showed you how gedo always got top marks. Whether godaax/farmaajo is here or not. your hate is showing saxib. The dude you hate has died. Stop hating on people who did nothing to you. If you have someone to go after go after morgan who is still alive. End of.

Awdalia Rising

Those guys were again RX idps in gedo. If they are idps in gedo then they are not Mx. Simple.
I already showed you how gedo always got top marks. Whether godaax/farmaajo is here or not. your hate is showing saxib. The dude you hate has died. Stop hating on people who did nothing to you. If you have someone to go after go after morgan who is still alive. End of.

He’s MX Idk what’s wrong with you. He was internally displaced from the Baadiyo and came to Garbaharey as internally displaced due to drought and famine :mjkkk:

Afweyne aka toilet man is dead alright and I would spit on his grave for destroying Somalia. Him and his Langaab clan have been a black mark on Somalia for over 30 years now. Terrorist sympathizers, tribalists, and traitors. Triple T is my nickname for MX.

Awdalia Rising

Which habar are you.

I’m Habar hooyada.:pachah1:i already told you I’m not Isaaq. I commented in the human zoo thread making fun of Isaaqs and daroods before I made this thread, but now I’m apparently Isaaq for making a thread about a little MX boy:farmajoyaab:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Awdalia Rising good job, I won't stop your assault on sade, in-fact I encourage all Somali clans to wake up to this clan, they even destroyed adal sultanates, nur mujahid was the last emir before it collapsed just like Somalia in 1991, it was siyad barre. Why is it anytime somalis are shining, marehan comes along and we enter the wilderness, in-fact after adal fell, there was no administration till Majerteniya Sultanates born in the 1750s. That's Nearly 100 years Somalis were admin-less, now we are stretching 30 years, it could even beat the adal stretch

He’s MX Idk what’s wrong with you. He was internally displaced from the Baadiyo and came to Garbaharey as internally displaced due to drought and famine :mjkkk:

Afweyne aka toilet man is dead alright and I would spit on his grave for destroying Somalia. Him and his Langaab clan have been a black mark on Somalia for over 30 years now. Terrorist sympathizers, tribalists, and traitors. Triple T is my nickname for MX.

Ohh that's more like it. I like this pure hate. I like the passion. Keep it coming. Do you go to sleep at night thinking about mx and msb? :mjhaps: This is not normal hate, what did mx do to you? We can give you mag if you're sad about something.

Trending

Latest posts