Bossaso and Puntland business community and civilians donate a quarter of a Million $ to Hargeisa Somaliland Waheen market

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah, Bossaso community has been fundraising for Hargeisa Waheen market tragic fire, this is one of many donations and contributions the Puntland community civilians and traders has contributed to help rebuild the market.

Puntlanders are generous and kind community to their fellow Somalis in the North Western region, the Puntite community are always the first group of Somalis to raise funds for all Somalis no matter what region or clan they jail.

I have see Puntites raising donation money to all but so far I haven't seen any regions that deos the same for PL and comes to their aid when in need, but still, I believe we as Puntites should not look at things this away and thrivs to be the better and the mature caring oldest brother that is generous to all and never asks for a thing in return.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These useless Somalis say we r 'tribalist' but when u look at the fact, we r the one who carry somali-wayn always. It was us who came out of all Somalis to hamar in 1927, neglected our own land to build their land and how they re-pay us? genocide, looting, 30 years dark age. Have they ever come and did anything for Puntland besides wanting to kill or bomb us thru terrorists(al-itihaad, shabab, usc)

I don't want us to make our ancestors mistake, these ppl shud be treated as our enemy at all times, we did our bit for somalinimo too many times, we don't gain nothing positive from it. This is one area I want to shift Puntites from. Helping them will not change their views of us, but when we become like abdillahi yusuf, they honor us.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
These useless Somalis say we r 'tribalist' but when u look at the fact, we r the one who carry somali-wayn always. It was us who came out of all Somalis to hamar in 1927, neglected our own land to build their land and how they re-pay us? genocide, looting, 30 years dark age. Have they ever come and did anything for Puntland besides wanting to kill or bomb us thru terrorists(al-itihaad, shabab, usc)

I don't want us to make our ancestors mistake, these ppl shud be treated as our enemy at all times, we did our bit for somalinimo too many times, we don't gain nothing positive from it. This is one area I want to shift Puntites from. Helping them will not change their views of us, but when we become like abdillahi yusuf, they honor us.

Sometimes we Puntites are too nice and accommodating for others, I mean Waaheen Market received millions of IC funds and western donors money why not help the Puntites in need specially during the droughts.

I have never seen Somalilanders fundraising for PL, I haven't seen them send any when Qardho flooded, I haven't seen any when we had an hyperinflations.

I highly doubt Landers would raise funds if we had a fire in one of our major markets, I highly doubt they would, they would rather buy khat with it than send it to bunch of Zoomaqmalis in PL out of all the places.

Laagite

الداروودي
Mashalah, Bossaso community has been fundraising for Hargeisa Waheen market tragic fire, this is one of many donations and contributions the Puntland community civilians and traders has contributed to help rebuild the market.

Puntlanders are generous and kind community to their fellow Somalis in the North Western region, the Puntite community are always the first group of Somalis to raise funds for all Somalis no matter what region or clan they jail.

I have see Puntites raising donation money to all but so far I haven't seen any regions that deos the same for PL and comes to their aid when in need, but still, I believe we as Puntites should not look at things this away and thrivs to be the better and the mature caring oldest brother that is generous to all and never asks for a thing in return.

Mashallah, Bosaso hooyada federaalka

Sometimes we Puntites are too nice and accommodating for others, I mean Waaheen Market received millions of IC funds and western donors money why not help the Puntites in need specially during the droughts.

I have never seen Somalilanders fundraising for PL, I haven't seen them send any when Qardho flooded, I haven't seen any when we had an hyperinflations.

I highly doubt Landers would raise funds if we had a fire in one of our major markets, I highly doubt they would, they would rather buy khat with it than send it to bunch of Zoomaqmalis in PL out of all the places.

Lol is this thread a Daarood version of an AA meeting? Do you feel healed @DR OSMAN and @Manafesto thank you for sharing.
dennis weening lol GIF by SBS6

What the big deal it was just recently the people of somaliland donated $1 million to help people of somalia suffering floods

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What the big deal it was just recently the people of somaliland donated $1 million to help people of somalia suffering floods

That is Hiraan aka Hirashabelle and not Puntland, show me any help or a single fundraising Gaajo Somalilanders did for Puntland, there is none, because it is only Majeerteens that are not qabyaaliste and help fundraise for others, not the other way around, no one raised funds when Qardho was flooded, even FGS didn't provide the 1 million they claimed to have chipped in.

Let us be honest, MJs are called Qabyaaliste and are pained as trialists when it is the other way around.

250,000 is an insult. And to do it this late?

You might as well have just bought some bisquits with it given y’all have wars over that nowadays
Look buddy, Muqdisho businessmen also donated 590k, so Bosaso donated half of what Mogadishu donated, so stop your ignorant remarks that Mogadishu donated millions and Bosaso donations are too little.

Trending

Latest posts