Boris Johnson in ICU

2,249 patients were admitted to ICU. 346 died, 344 were disharged.
That's where the 50% figure comes from and 1,559, were reported still to be in critical care.
its not looking good tbh. He also doesnt seem to be in best of health in general

2,249 patients were admitted to ICU.

346 died, 344 were disharged.

That's where the 50% figure comes from and 1,559, were reported still to be in critical care.

it seems that after ten days, the virus either gives up or it decides to really go for you. After this point, you have 50/50 chance of getting through it. I wonder if the stress of being the prime minister and being overweight means his chances are even less.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
it seems that after ten days, the virus either gives up or it decides to really go for you. After this point, you have 50/50 chance of getting through it. I wonder if the stress of being the prime minister and being overweight means his chances are even less.
1586205932019.png

It's day 13, and he has been taken in hospital on Day 12, and he is in ICU, when he should have regained his breath and when it was supposed for the fever to end

Not looking great at all

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This was 20 years of his work to finally become government then this, might not pass the year mark

Last edited:
View attachment 104207

It's day 13, and he has been taken in hospital on Day 12, and he is in ICU, when he should have regained his breath and when it was supposed for the fever to end

Not looking great at all

What let’s me know he is in trouble is the cover up. First they say he is in hospital as a ‘precaution’ and they want to run some tests. The next day he is in intensive care as a ‘precaution’ because they want him to be near the ventilators just incase he needs them and that he is still conscious. He was also apparently even tweeting this afternoon saying he was in good spirits.

why are they always minimising his situation? It lets me know that this man is hanging on to dear life.

power vacuum.....this aint Iraq and he aint saddam. you think sh1t will fall if this fool dies? Let him die, the amount of things he said about Muslims is there for everyone to see. He is a charismatic racist leader which blinds people. he is danger to us

Jaydaan I don’t want to sound patronising but you are forcing me to explain such simple stuff to you that I feel condescending just by saying what I’m going to say. When the leader of this country dies there is going to be widespread fear amongst the general public, confusion about who is running the country and it will be harder for us to get back to normal. There is a lot of uncertainty in the air and we don’t need more of it. Last post to you.

i dont like boris politics at all although there are things i share in common with him. but these people wishing he was dead are mentally sick people. the man has unborn child.

these people will never say those words in public. gutless cowards
Either way they have people who wish the same thing on them in their inner circles

And them wishing this on someone will come back to them or their love ones never wish death on anyone even ones who have wronged you just ask for justice from god

Karma like the non believers say and GOD LIKE THE MUSLIMS SAY WILL TAKE CARE OF THE ONES WHO CURSE PEOPLE

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What let’s me know he is in trouble is the cover up. First they say he is in hospital as a ‘precaution’ and they want to run some tests. The next day he is in intensive care as a ‘precaution’ because they want him to be near the ventilators just incase he needs them and that he is still conscious. He was also apparently even tweeting this afternoon saying he was in good spirits.

why are they always minimising his situation? It lets me know that this man is hanging on to dear life.
Well, without "Sugar-coating" it, Dear Leader is in real trouble without inciting the people feelings

Believe me, nobody goes to ICU as a precaution, you need to be ill ill to go to ICU, and that is a fact

Trending

Latest posts