Boris Johnson in ICU

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
1586202997402.png

Say with me Herd Immunity. Fucker said "many will lose loved ones" with a straight face before cooler heads prevailed and his genocidal plan was scraped.
:manny:

They have moved him into intensive care to be near the ventilators if he needs it. His symptoms must include breathing difficulties. Damn, we also have low IQ lax who want the leader of a country to die during an pandemic and to create a power vacuum in a country they live in.

Im scared of hospitals....it seems people who go there only get worse with this covid19

lol they are moved to hospitals when they are in bad shape if it’s less severe they are told to stay at home. So it makes sense that people are dying more in hospitals than when they are at home.

This is a man that called muslim women wearing burqa letterboxes and said islamophobia is natural reaction and its islam that needs to change. its only because he is goofy people let him get away with his sh1t. So if he dies he dies....fvck him

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They have moved him into intensive care to be near the ventilators if he needs it. His symptoms must include breathing difficulties. Damn, we also have low IQ lax who want the leader of a country to die during an pandemic and to create a power vacuum in a country they live in.
Idiots honestly, right wingers do it too but they aren't dominant on social media so they go to other places to vent

This is a man that called muslim women wearing burqa letterboxes and said islamophobia is natural reaction and its islam that needs to change. its only because he is goofy people let him get away with his sh1t. So if he dies he dies....fvck him
Lol hating him or loving him won’t kill him. What you are doing is futile and you’re just looking for my attention. Why is it so important that you receive attention from me?

power vacuum.....this aint Iraq and he aint saddam. you think sh1t will fall if this fool dies? Let him die, the amount of things he said about Muslims is there for everyone to see. He is a charismatic racist leader which blinds people. he is danger to us

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who recalls him saying, nonchalantly, “there will be so many deaths “. I’m sure he never entertained being in the doorstep of death or possibly expiring frm it.

This should be a lesson to all of us. That Malakul-Mawt ( the angel of death) is lurking.

Btw none of you know this but did you know that in Islam it says that 40 days before your death a leaf falls off from the tree of life in the 7th heaven. You’re on the clock but you out there planning for a feature that will never materialize

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
power vacuum.....this aint Iraq and he aint saddam. you think sh1t will fall if this fool dies? Let him die, the amount of things he said about Muslims is there for everyone to see. He is a charismatic racist leader which blinds people. he is danger to us
But seriously, We cannot have him dying

Imagine having Michael Gove, as PM.
Boris or Trump would look like Saints in comparation to him

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Lol hating him or loving him won’t kill him. What you are doing is futile and you’re just looking for my attention. Why is it so important that you receive attention from me?
Is politics that polarized in the UK now?

Stop being an attention with your edgy comments go to /pol/ if you wanna do that

But seriously, We cannot have him dying

Imagine having Michael Gove, as PM.
Boris or Trump would look like Saints in comparation to him
Thats the mistake you make, these guys hide under comedy while inspiring millions of racist. gove has no personality and looks weird. Aint no way the party will make him a leader and if he does they know he will lose