Border between Kenya and Somalia at Beled Xaawo

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Very uncomfortable with how close the Kenyans have built their wall. They seem to have stopped building the wall right until it enters Beled Xaawo/Mandera. It makes sense though because people from Gedo have built home across the border line inside Mandera and any wall built will have to cut them off from Beled Xaawo. Very weird seeing a wall dividing two Somali cities, not even Ethiopia would attempt something like this.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Thegoodshepherd come on I expected better then this from u. Naf-la-cari clans use kenya, ethiopia, gaal, and anything to deflect from their clan failures to help their own people. HG said this in 2006-2009 during ethiopian karbash, they threw out the islam card. Gedo is just doing the same thing as they are kastumo cayr usually. They simply refuse governance, progress, development. My friend is not ethnicity my friend is those who want the best for me and I urge u do not fall into that traps of this. As a wise man On the evening of 7 April 1775, he made the famous statement, "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Amazing he must of had a vision of reer redo saying stop playing that game of patriotism u dawlad diid

Very uncomfortable with how close the Kenyans have built their wall. They seem to have stopped building the wall right until it enters Beled Xaawo/Mandera. It makes sense though because people from Gedo have built home across the border line inside Mandera and any wall built will have to cut them off from Beled Xaawo. Very weird seeing a wall dividing two Somali cities, not even Ethiopia would attempt something like this.

what should we expect, the buuns do nothing but shifta raids and terrorism

in 1954 the British wrote the marehan are shifta and the laws have not been changed yet, it was because they used to steal cars as shifta, meaning gangs, mafia, thieves

the buuns have done hit and run in mander and wajir and garisa, we will build a wall to protect NFD also from wild eley and galjecel terrorist and moryaans, whom all 3 were kicked out of the wajir and garisa areas by a makahil central gov intelligent officer after these moryaans refused to learn manners

buuns have not seen anything yet, Absame has ben too soft on them for a long time, the gloves are coming off

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
images

Gedo the gloves r coming off, that is shots fired by absame to sade. That means you will be collecting more dead bodies where are the sade warriors @Dues Ex Machete @Calaf

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Thanks for posting the video, the land is so big and beautiful. I don’t understand why we are mean towards each other, the land is so plentiful. Our issue with Kenya will be resolved inshallah, they want to take advantage of our situation in both sea and land, but they will not succeed :)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Kenya should be taught a lesson. My political disagreements with Marehan will never push me to support the foreign guerilla Bantus of Kenya annexing and claiming our land. Kenya should tread cautiously.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim I call your bullshit, so why don't u reject ethiopia who massacred hawiye in 2006-2009. War somalinimo ma jiro inside Somalia, there only exists somalis who want peace, development, and prosperity and terrorists. In the foreign world there only exists those who support terrorists in Somalia like qatar or those who support Somalia has a govt.

Anigu kuwani uma arki Somali and anywhere they reside in Somalia I consider the enemy, I will even support jews to kill them, I dont support any moryan no matter what clan he is, not even my own. U seem to give a free pass to your moryan, that is what led to somali division. Gedo are bunch of moryans who reject jubaland, lay them out on the floor, somali yaan loo arkin, darod yaan loo arkin, cadow haloo arko keliya is my policy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim you only enjoy rights when u r citizen, u lose those rights when u choose to be a rebel, terrorsts, or operate outside the government. Sade problem is Sade leaders not Kenya or Jubaland. They want to operate like terrorists n moryans and then cry the somali card, f*ck that shit and anyone who supports them should be sent to gedo to join them in their graves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim you seem to be a nacas, u actually think a Somali is your friend, a Somali is the first to harm u waryaa. I seen many work as snitches for intelligence agencies to rat out other Somalis who they don't like on a clan basis, ma jiro somalinimo besides this 'fake smiles in public' which u must take to be 'serious' u have no clue what happens behind the scenes.

I will give u an example when some Somalis saw other Somalis getting rich from child care rorts in the west, who u think calls the govt to stop them? why? cause they jealous. Same with Islamists in Somali community when someone identifies an Islamist and his clan is opposite to their clan, they quickly call the authorities not because he is an islamist but because of his clan. Maskin ba tahay ooo weli aminsan inay somalinimo jirto, waxasi 91 bay dhimatay, 98 ayaa la dugay.

I will give u some advice never ever trust a Somali, just greet n play that 'fake wadani' shit and keep your guards up and never divulge anything private about you especially if it has to do with areas of 'success' as they get fuckin jealous that they are not succeeding. That's why I love @Teeri-Alpha he knows this shit deep down and he doesn't act like it doesn't exist, your worst enemy is a somali not a foreigner.

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim you only enjoy rights when u r citizen, u lose those rights when u choose to be a rebel, terrorsts, or operate outside the government. Sade problem is Sade leaders not Kenya or Jubaland. They want to operate like terrorists n moryans and then cry the somali card, f*ck that shit and anyone who supports them should be sent to gedo to join them in their graves.
Marehan isn't the subject at hand, it is GEDO, a fertile rich region that has the potential of becoming future agricultural basket of the country. Land is what's at stake here dude, Ethiopian forces have no interest in redrawing the map unlike the Kenyans. They're trying to steal our ocean and millions of acres in Gedo.

I have no issue with KDF providing military assistance to Jubaland forces but stealing our land and oceans wasn't part of the deal.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Kenya should be taught a lesson. My political disagreements with Marehan will never push me to support the foreign guerilla Bantus of Kenya annexing and claiming our land. Kenya should tread cautiously.
Somalia aa la karbaasho, madama ey diideen iney hishiyaaan. This foreigner crap isn't working on me anymore unfortunately.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim you seem to be a nacas, u actually think a Somali is your friend, a Somali is the first to harm u waryaa. I seen many work as snitches for intelligence agencies to rat out other Somalis who they don't like on a clan basis, ma jiro somalinimo besides this 'fake smiles in public' which u must take to be 'serious' u have no clue what happens behind the scenes.

I will give u an example when some Somalis saw other Somalis getting rich from child care rorts in the west, who u think calls the govt to stop them? why? cause they jealous. Same with Islamists in Somali community when someone identifies an Islamist and his clan is opposite to their clan, they quickly call the authorities not because he is an islamist but because of his clan. Maskin ba tahay ooo weli aminsan inay somalinimo jirto, waxasi 91 bay dhimatay, 98 ayaa la dugay.

I will give u some advice never ever trust a Somali, just greet n play that 'fake wadani' shit and keep your guards up and never divulge anything private about you especially if it has to do with areas of 'success' as they get fuckin jealous that they are not succeeding. That's why I love @Teeri-Alpha he knows this shit deep down and he doesn't act like it doesn't exist, your worst enemy is a somali not a foreigner.
An impenitent backslider and filthy apostate like yourself shouldn't call anyone "Nacas". I swear to Allah swt your sub sub clan elders and even the boqor himself would choose a Muslim Marehan over you any day of the week. Please, don't comment on Internal affairs of Muslims.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia aa la karbaasho, madama ey diideen iney hishiyaaan. This foreigner crap isn't working on me anymore unfortunately.

It's so tiring people using foreigners as an excuse, they re-hashing the colonial era and syl and think somalis will come running for them but forget there has been civil war and no somali is coming for them anymore as they saw the truth of what somali meant. Even if they kick out the KDF-UGANDA-ETHIOPIA, somalia will just be state-less again with green lines forming and shabab running the roost who will then begin disturbing other regions of somalia and then the region and then the world. It's a total shit fest but I don't buy into foreigner card anymore, I see it as them trying to disguise their clan agendas with the somali card

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
An impenitent backslider and filthy apostate like yourself shouldn't call anyone "Nacas". I swear to Allah swt your sub sub clan elders and even the boqor himself would choose a Muslim Marehan over you any day of the week. Please, don't comment on Internal affairs of Muslims.

Bullshit waryaa, diintu shacabka kama quseeyso illahi bay quseeysa, no matter if I am gaal or not, that is my ancestor land based on blood not diin if it was based on diin then all muslims will own it which they don't.

I doubt u even majerten u r another sade duli trying to cause division using the Islam card, I am watching u very carefully and this thread proves you support the instabiity in JL

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Bullshit waryaa, diintu shacabka kama quseeyso illahi bay quseeysa I doubt u even majerten u r another sade duli trying to cause division using the Islam card, I am watching u very carefully and this thread proves you support the instabiity in JL
We don't want to associate ourselves with Kafirs like you. As I said, our entire clan would choose an impoverished Muslim Marehan over you any day.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We don't want to associate ourselves with Kafirs like you. As I said, our entire clan would choose an impoverished Muslim Marehan over you any day.

We kulaha who the f*ck do u speak for, come and mess with me and watch bah dubays soldiers come and slaughter your ass, where do u think u live waryaa with ur muslim fantasy xabad ayaan futada ka gelin doona? u think I am some naf-la-cari that is un-armed,

I can gather 100 boys to ride n die for me in a second because they love my awoowe no matter what my religious position is, I earned that thru my family history. U alitihaad boys were shot to death by ssdf boys who were not all religious and guess who won? get the f*ck out of puntland with ur muslim nonsense go to mecca oo islam ka dhaxayso, dhulkani islam malaha, naf la cari piece of shit

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
We kulaha who the f*ck do u speak for, come and mess with me and watch bah dubays soldiers come and slaughter your ass, where do u think u live waryaa with ur muslim fantasy xabad ayaan futada ka gelin doona? u think I am some naf-la-cari that is un-armed,

I can gather 100 boys to ride n die for me in a second because they love my awoowe no matter what my religious position is, I earned that thru my family history. U alitihaad boys were shot to death by ssdf boys who were not all religious and guess who won? get the f*ck out of puntland with ur muslim nonsense go to mecca oo islam ka dhaxayso, dhulkani islam malaha, naf la cari piece of shit
Your religious position matters old man, who would die for lowly apostate Kafir like yourself?!! Walaahi even the small kids in Qardho would throw rocks and chase you throughout the city if they knew how sick twisted fucking kafir you are. When is the last time you've been to Puntland iisheeg?!! I have stayed there for years and I know my people inside and out. They would never endorse GAAL Faasiq like yourself. Your tribal affiliations with them ends the moment you denounce the religion.

Trending