Border between Kenya and Somalia at Beled Xaawo

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Very uncomfortable with how close the Kenyans have built their wall. They seem to have stopped building the wall right until it enters Beled Xaawo/Mandera. It makes sense though because people from Gedo have built home across the border line inside Mandera and any wall built will have to cut them off from Beled Xaawo. Very weird seeing a wall dividing two Somali cities, not even Ethiopia would attempt something like this.

They'll be riots if Wajaale had a wall, it currently just has a rope on the road with custom offices but locals enter both side from anywhere.

An impenitent backslider and filthy apostate like yourself shouldn't call anyone "Nacas". I swear to Allah swt your sub sub clan elders and even the boqor himself would choose a Muslim Marehan over you any day of the week. Please, don't comment on Internal affairs of Muslims.
If i was in a boat and could rescue only Ditoore Osman or a muslim MJ dude(forget even another qabil) but is a neef kumbaya who doesn't know his true enemies, lets just hope the muslim guy is a good swimmer. I say this as a salafist.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
images

Gedo the gloves r coming off, that is shots fired by absame to sade. That means you will be collecting more dead bodies where are the sade warriors @Dues Ex Machete @Calaf
i really cannot take that statement seriously. Let the glove come off, that aim't the statement on the ground under Maacilmu is it?

Trending

Latest posts