Border between Kenya and Somalia at Beled Xaawo

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I think you just know how to talk but in reality how many MJs are willing to die in Ghetto?
Dude, I think You're mixing your tribal hatred for Marehans and the importance of Gedo region. Gedo is a vast region full of diverse clans like Rahanwayn, Ogaden, Marehan, etc. This region has massive potential for the country and Kenya craves to take slice of it. Should we let Kenya have portion of our land?!! Noo. That's my point.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your religious position matters old man, who would die for lowly apostate Kafir like yourself?!! Walaahi even the small kids in Qardho would throw rocks and chase you throughout the city if they knew how sick twisted fucking kafir you are. When is the last time you've been to Puntland iisheeg?!! I have stayed there for years and I know my people inside and out. They would never endorse GAAL Faasiq like yourself. Your tribal affiliations with them ends the moment you denounce the religion.

You don't worship god sxb you follow men who tell u what is god, your religion stands upon the shoulder of men who teach u this nonsense, there is no god is a fundamental truth because without men interference u wouldn't know about this nonsense, u just want bed-time stories because u fear death and u want to be comforted by stories of paradise, war f*ck u is what I will say, religion is fantasy, this world is reality, aduunka naga dhaxayo aan uu heeshino so we can pass on a legacy to our descendants not talk about nonsensical things like allah or akhiro iyo all that garbage is up to you if u want to believe but it's not here nor do we see it or hear it so it will always be your desire or wishes but not something u can ever prove nor is it going to change your people position in this world. They must focus on this world only not some world that no-one sees.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim u fuckin naf-la-cari who is a grown man that believes in fantasy reality, u choose to create this fantasy in your mind and then u want other people to support your fantasy so it becomes real lol it doesn't make it real, you will die, u will turn to bone, dust, and possibly other vegetation that is provable not some nonsense akhiro where this big unseen god raises everyone up and judges them and creates a fire for the bad and paradise for the good lol. The reason they taught u that is to scare u into submission so u take their orders with threats of god. That is the only reason religion exists it was a form of control on society especially societies who were not tribally linked. Religion is dead in the post modern era, people are not educated and will not fall for such delusions.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You don't worship god sxb you follow men who tell u what is god, your religion stands upon the shoulder of men who teach u this nonsense, there is no god is a fundamental truth because without men interference u wouldn't know about this nonsense, u just want bed-time stories because u fear death and u want to be comforted by stories of paradise, war f*ck u is what I will say, religion is fantasy, this world is reality, aduunka naga dhaxayo aan uu heeshino so we can pass on a legacy to our descendants not talk about nonsensical things like allah or akhiro iyo all that garbage is up to you if u want to believe but it's not here nor do we see it or hear it so it will always be your desire or wishes but not something u can ever prove nor is it going to change your people position in this world. They must focus on this world only not some world that no-one sees.

[Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding. Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire. Our Lord, indeed whoever You admit to the Fire - You have disgraced him, and for the wrongdoers there are no helpers. Our Lord, indeed we have heard a caller calling to faith, [saying], 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord, so forgive us our sins and remove from us our misdeeds and cause us to die with the righteous. Our Lord, and grant us what You promised us through Your messengers and do not disgrace us on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed, You do not fail in [Your] promise." ]

I hope you return to the righteous path. Your life is a test from the almighty God, our future isn't this Dunya, it's the hereafter. May Allah SWT guide you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
[ Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding. Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire. Our Lord, indeed whoever You admit to the Fire - You have disgraced him, and for the wrongdoers there are no helpers. Our Lord, indeed we have heard a caller calling to faith, [saying], 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord, so forgive us our sins and remove from us our misdeeds and cause us to die with the righteous. Our Lord, and grant us what You promised us through Your messengers and do not disgrace us on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed, You do not fail in [Your] promise." ]

I hope you return to the righteous path. Your life is a test from the almighty God, our future isn't this Dunya, it's the hereafter. May Allah SWT guide you.

U just posted what a man wrote which u attribute to god, if this god exists why does he speak in human language? surely he would've done a miracle where his speech can be understood without using basic human creation lol, he used arabic, arabic was invented way before this god came, why is he using it, I will tell u, because the one who wrote this was a man himself and he said allah gave it to him, lol. All u have is verses not proof and u don't like that god doesn't exist because u desire something after death.

If there is a god I will not accept that he interferes in the world and chooses people and starts to speak to some people and not others and all this nonsense and then he sits there waiting for u to believe like a NACAS with threats of 'ill send u to hell' war f*ck u do whatever u want is what I will say, u will not hold me hostage to threats. That is why I know it's man made, because men uses 'threats' why would a god need to threaten people lol, he is superior right, there is no need for threats or muslims attacking non muslims, where is this supreme god he is nowhere because wa naf la cari laftigisa oo waxaa uu dagalamo muslim, he will never fight himself because he doesnt exist

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
U just posted what a man wrote which u attribute to god, if this god exists why does he speak in human language? surely he would've done a miracle where his speech can be understood without using basic human creation lol, he used arabic, arabic was invented way before this god came, why is he using it, I will tell u, because the one who wrote this was a man himself and he said allah gave it to him, lol.
Your vile comment reminded me of this verse from Surah Al Anam.
"Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did."

so I won't bother replying to you any further as you would badmouth Allah swt out of spite of ignorance.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your vile comment reminded me of this verse from Surah Al Anam.
"Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did."

so I won't bother replying to you any further as you would badmouth Allah swt out of spite of ignorance.

This is the truth in Somalia. 80,000 followers of atheists. We can work out the Somali facebook population waryaa if u want and divide it to work it out the rate of atheism. It's huge, growing and we haven't even begun spreading it in Somalia and if we did, their would be 80% atheist and 20% muslim and u know this, u survive because u ban other idealogies only in fear the population will leave islam. Ur religion cannot withstand competition and that is more proof to your followers that it is FAKE

U just posted what a man wrote which u attribute to god, if this god exists why does he speak in human language? surely he would've done a miracle where his speech can be understood without using basic human creation lol, he used arabic, arabic was invented way before this god came, why is he using it, I will tell u, because the one who wrote this was a man himself and he said allah gave it to him, lol. All u have is verses not proof and u don't like that god doesn't exist because u desire something after death.

If there is a god I will not accept that he interferes in the world and chooses people and starts to speak to some people and not others and all this nonsense and then he sits there waiting for u to believe like a NACAS with threats of 'ill send u to hell' war f*ck u do whatever u want is what I will say, u will not hold me hostage to threats. That is why I know it's man made, because men uses 'threats' why would a god need to threaten people lol, he is superior right, there is no need for threats or muslims attacking non muslims, where is this supreme god he is nowhere because wa naf la cari laftigisa oo waxaa uu dagalamo muslim, he will never fight himself because he doesnt exist

:susp::francis::idontlike::wow::wow::wow:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
This is the truth in Somalia. 80,000 followers of atheists. We can work out the Somali facebook population waryaa if u want and divide it to work out the rate of atheism is 20-30% and growing.

I'm 100% sure your Bah dubays elder would denounce your apostate ass if you were to meet him today. We're Muslims before our tribal affiliations. That's why Ayan Hersi was denounced by her father.

Boys, do not insult the dcotor and call him names, do not mark him as a kuffar for you do not have the authority since your not the Islamic culuma or the islamic leadership in charge of a state, one cannot just be declared a gaal - there are steps to it

stop it, do not push him away, educate him, be patient with him, calm him down, educate him, be kind and show mercy for he needs advise and guidance its better that way to treat our brother than to admonish him and call him names

the Nabi SAW was kind and merciful to the pagans and Jews and Christians

lets follow his example and actually educate doctor Osman rather than just throwing petrol into the fire will will cement his believes about us

Boys, do not insult the dcotor and call him names, do not mark him as a kuffar for you do not have the authority since your not the Islamic culuma or the islamic leadership in charge of a state, one cannot just be declared a gaal - there are steps to it

stop it, do not push him away, educate him, be patient with him, calm him down, educate him, be kind and show mercy for he needs advise and guidance its better that way to treat our brother than to admonish him and call him names

the Nabi SAW was kind and merciful to the pagans and Jews and Christians

lets follow his example and actually educate doctor Osman rather than just throwing petrol into the fire will will cement his believes about us
He's a gaal who enjoys seeing suffering Muslims in somalia kir iyo uff baan Ku niri . Why don't you defend the Somalis he talk shit about all the time.

Dude, I think You're mixing your tribal hatred for Marehans and the importance of Gedo region. Gedo is a vast region full of diverse clans like Rahanwayn, Ogaden, Marehan, etc. This region has massive potential for the country and Kenya craves to take slice of it. Should we let Kenya have portion of our land?!! Noo. That's my point.
I dont give a f*ck Gedo is not more significant than NFD and we Know how mx used the Somali fake card to insitgate Kenyan govt to ethnic cleanse Somalis.

Mx with their crocodile tears of Somalinimo while we know its pirahnanimo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm 100% sure your Bah dubays elder would denounce your apostate ass if you were to meet him today. We're Muslims before our tribal affiliations. That's why Ayan Hersi was denounced by her father.

My Bah Dubays elder will only say 'dadka ha inagu kicin at most' but he won't force me follow it, he can't, no-one can force u to follow something u don't wish too. He will probably say in most liklihood keep it to yourself and just pretend to be muslim in public but the fact I am against is 'pretending' part and want to live my life as public advocate of atheism.

They know I don't pray, fast, go to mosque even when I was in Mogadishu during the height of anarchy kiddo. No-one fuckin cares in Somalia but I don't want to live in secrecy anymore, I want to open up my disbelief why should I conceal it when they don't conceal their belief those believers. No more, if I do go this time, I want to engage locals to understand atheism in the public space.

I really believe in atheism and naturalism and that we should focus society on this world and not the next world, I am big proponent of this fundamentals. I also believe all men are born free n equal not some are born free n equal but all. I believe that believers n disbelievers should be treated the same on an equal playing field not the playing field controlled by believers, wat the f*ck, u can't supress disbelief, even your quran said that disbelief will exist untill judgement day, even to the last day of earth disbelievers will be here, u fighting against something your own boks say u cant fight against.

your 100%, we cannot allow qabyalad to make us lose lands we will need in the future,

but it was sheikh sharif, his prime minister omar abdirashid sharmake and resource minister abdi shakur who looted millions by selling the sea coast to kenya so lets not forget that,

regardless, we cannot allow division to cause us to cede lands to Kenya but marehan and farmajo have been hell bent to the point where they have pushed us into the arms of a foreign neighbour who does not have our good will in the long run

this will be farmajos legacy, using forieners to carve somalia, using ethiopians to kill innocent people, using ethiopains to sit on our soil in the borders and pushing certain groups to the arms of shishey

He's a gaal who enjoys seeing suffering Muslims in somalia kir iyo uff baan Ku niri . Why don't you defend the Somalis he talk shit about all the time.

you do not have the maturity or the authority to name someone as gaal, you not the islamc khalifa state or the islamic culuma, or sheikhs who can give fatwa

there is a islamic legal process to mark someone as an apostate and yet you contradict your self by deny that process yet claiming to be a perfect Muslim

islam has a system and legal process to declare someone as gaal -be careful fro yuo do not know what is in his heart for mere words online is not evidence - be care for coming across as arrogant other wise you will be no different than ISIS who declare anyone as gaal with no jurisprudence rights or authority

he may ironically be better than all of you pretending to be too goody goody, he may be closer to God than all of us, he may be more honest and gives more charity and repents at night more than all of you,

do not be arrogant and just declare someone as gaal,. you clueless somali kids do not even know the process and what it takes tod declare someone as a gaal,

Dr Osman did not kill any wadaado.
MSB killed dozens by going against Islam yet his k8ns supported him.
And?
- Nin aqdaamo Ferenjiya, maantiyo abuurriin

- Ama aaladduu sida, ama awrta buu rara

-Ama adhiga buu qada, ama laba ugaadhsada

-Ama uba ilaalaa, ama uurka kala jira

-Ashahaado beeniyo, islaamnimo ha lagu dhaqo

- Ilaahayna nama oran, anna ma oggolaan karo

if you support gaalo against Muslims adaa gaaloobi

1. You will not find any people who believe in Allaah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allaah and His Messenger…” [al-Mujaadilah 58:22]
  2. The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. Surah 9:71
  3. The Quran, chapter 5 (Al-Ma'ida), verse 51: O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them.

you do not have the maturity or the authority to name someone as gaal, you not the islamc khalifa state or the islamic culuma, or sheikhs who can give fatwa

there is a islamic legal process to mark someone as an apostate and yet you contradict your self by deny that process yet claiming to be a perfect Muslim

islam has a system and legal process to declare someone as gaal -be careful fro yuo do not know what is in his heart for mere words online is not evidence - be care for coming across as arrogant other wise you will be no different than ISIS who declare anyone as gaal with no jurisprudence rights or authority

he may ironically be better than all of you pretending to be too goody goody, he may be closer to God than all of us, he may be more honest and gives more charity and repents at night more than all of you,

do not be arrogant and just declare someone as gaal,. you clueless somali kids do not even know the process and what it takes tod declare someone as a gaal,
He said he's gaal not me.

And?
- Nin aqdaamo Ferenjiya, maantiyo abuurriin

- Ama aaladduu sida, ama awrta buu rara

-Ama adhiga buu qada, ama laba ugaadhsada

-Ama uba ilaalaa, ama uurka kala jira

-Ashahaado beeniyo, islaamnimo ha lagu dhaqo

- Ilaahayna nama oran, anna ma oggolaan karo

if you support gaalo against Muslims adaa gaaloobi

1. You will not find any people who believe in Allaah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allaah and His Messenger…” [al-Mujaadilah 58:22]
  2. The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. Surah 9:71
  3. The Quran, chapter 5 (Al-Ma'ida), verse 51: O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them.
Do you support msb?

Trending

Latest posts