TRENDING NEWS Boqorka Gambiska gets huge backlash and threats for celebrating Christmas with his daughter

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
somalis are strange people. in before the murtad responses come in.

Welcome back, I have been begging the Admin to free your dusty ass, great to have you back Sxb, now the forum will be lit again, wait untill the chipmunks come out of their wood work in like.....3.....2...1..:drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine criticizing and threatening a Ciyaal suuq Youtuber with Tattoos all over his body with a smoking Marijuana content for being Islamicly unethical, Shaqo La'aan Somalis man,:snoop:

2:00

Boqorka Responding to the Threats

Hoorta i have realized it, Somalis be triggered if u say Merry Xmas or Happy New YEAR

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
May the Chrislamic nation continue to grow :pachah1: :rejoice:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
May the Chrislamic nation continue to grow :pachah1: :rejoice:

Horta how come there is no Eid celebrating song? Something that goes like this would be cool for the whole family to vibe in during the holidays.

Maanta Ciid weeye
Ciid barakaysan oon wanaagsanoo
Ciidul Fidri iyo Ciid Adxaba
Tamaashaad iyo Farxadba....you get my point. :mjlaugh:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Horta how come there is no Eid celebrating song? Something that goes like this would be cool for the whole family to vibe in during the holidays.

Maanta Ciid weeye
Ciid barakaysan oon wanaagsanoo
Ciidul Fidri iyo Ciid Adxaba
Tamaashaad iyo Farxadba....you get my point. :mjlaugh:
There is. You just dont know of it

This is why people say Islam is a cult. :snoop:

Literally no one would care if a Christian celebrated Eid.

The guy is just making his daughter happy. :bell:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Tell him to claim Ethiopian so he doesn't get attacked bro

Nafiso Qalanjo

When you are a FOB and a Xaar Mataalo kid knows Somali songs more than you,this is a wake up call for me, I seriously need to FOB up:meleshame:
Who are you calling Xaar mataalo wirya? Im clearly more cultured than you :mahubowtf:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Who are you calling Xaar mataalo wirya? Im clearly more cultured than you :mahubowtf:

Say-Wallahi.jpg

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
Imagine criticizing and threatening a Ciyaal suuq Youtuber with Tattoos all over his body with a smoking Marijuana content for being Islamicly unethical, Shaqo La'aan Somalis man,:snoop:

2:00

Boqorka Responding to the Threats

Somalis are dha'dhan, they give morons like Boqorka Gambiska a platform and then threaten and abuse him when he doesn't follow the narrative. This guys platform shouldn't have taken off to begin with, same guys calling him qaniis and threatening to kill him are the same guys who binge on his videos while they masturbate to his wife.
:pacspit:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somalis are dha'dhan, they give morons like Boqorka Gambiska a platform and then threaten and abuse him when he doesn't follow the narrative. This guys platform shouldn't have taken off to begin with, same guys calling him qaniis and threatening to kill him are the same guys who binge on his videos while they masturbate to his wife.
:pacspit:

Gabar Maayo is fine Mashalah and a best wife a Farah can find, I remember a year ago Somalis were hating on her and started rumor about her saying she is Curyaan and uses a wheelchair.:mjcry:
Shit was so sad she had to prove it in a video that she had legs, Reer 68 took the nickname as a literal.:snoop:

AAUvwngu74fxJ36tPdq_Xu7oflgdUa-3xiUut19vjOZLZg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Gabar Maayo is fine Mashalah and a best wife a Farah can find, I remember a year ago Somalis were hating on her and started rumor about her saying she is Curyaan and uses a wheelchair.:mjcry:

Sad thing is she had to prove it in a video that she had legs, Reer 68 took the nickname as a literal.:snoop:

Damn nigga u are sexually attracted to every woman you see bruh

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
Shit was so sad she had to prove it in a video that she had legs, Reer 68 took the nickname as a literal.:snoop:

Walle dadkeena alla ba u maqan, xaasid'nimo meeshee ka gareen fiiri.
:mjlol:

They can't comprehend and accept the fact that a xashiish cab, alkoliiste with tattoos can get such a beautiful woman and has a family. Its a paradigm shift for them, their small brains can't handle it to be honest. They're like those incels that hate women before they started to hate women and started saying shit like "Girls don't like nice guys".

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Damn nigga u are sexually attracted to every woman you see bruh

She is beautiful women and I only said she is fine, that doesn't mean I am sexually attracted to someone's wife mr 13.
Walle dadkeena alla ba u maqan, xaasid'nimo meeshee ka gareen fiiri.
:mjlol:

They can't comprehend and accept the fact that a xashiish cab, alkoliiste with tattoos can get such a beautiful woman and has a family. Its a paradigm shift for them, their small brains can't handle it to be honest. They're like those incels that hate women before they started to hate women and started saying shit like "Girls don't like nice guys".

Shit was entertaining though, Kulahaa why is she always sitting on each of his videos? Naagtu ma Lughaya bay la'dahay?some Halimo YouTubers made a bank on the gossip. :mjlaugh:

maxresdefault.jpg

Trending