TRENDING NEWS Boqorka Gambiska gets huge backlash and threats for celebrating Christmas with his daughter

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
She is beautiful women and I only said she fine, that doesn't mean I am sexually attracted to someone's wife mr 13.

Shit was entertaining though, Kulahaa why is she always sitting on each of his videos? Naagta ma Lughaya la'dahay?some YouTubers made a bank on the gossip. :mjlaugh:

maxresdefault.jpg
Bro u need to get a girl bro u are like 40 do u have one bro

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
She is beautiful women and I only said she is fine, that doesn't mean I am sexually attracted to someone's wife mr 13.

Shit was entertaining though, Kulahaa why is she always sitting on each of his videos? Naagtu ma Lughaya bay la'dahay?some Halimo YouTubers made a bank on the gossip. :mjlaugh:

maxresdefault.jpg
Nah man I refuse to believe it, they prolly just wanted to have a look at her body, fresh content for the wank bank and that.

:drakelaugh:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bro u need to get a girl bro u are like 40 do u have one bro

How do you know my age? I am only 32 and had and have an access to plenty of Qas, I have been having sex more than your existence kid.

Abu_Adnan

You have nothing to lose but your chains
Ibn al-Qayyim, may Allaah have mercy on him, said in Ahkaam Ahl al-Dhimmah: "Congratulating the kuffaar on the rituals that belong only to them is haraam by consensus, as is congratulating them on their festivals and fasts by saying ‘A happy festival to you’ or ‘May you enjoy your festival,’ and so on. If the one who says this has been saved from kufr, it is still forbidden. It is like congratulating someone for prostrating to the cross, or even worse than that. It is as great a sin as congratulating someone for drinking wine, or murdering someone, or having illicit sexual relations, and so on. Many of those who have no respect for their religion fall into this error; they do not realize the offensiveness of their actions. Whoever congratulates a person for his disobedience or bid’ah or kufr exposes himself to the wrath and anger of Allaah."

Trending