Boqor Buurmadow in hot water after supporting Godane AS

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It's a general insult towards southerns. In 1961 during the referendum on constitution massive ballot cast fraud across the board resulted in a town called Wanlaweyn to pull more vote than Mogadishu and Hargeisa. 100% approve rate, the only in the entire country.

Yes I know, the insult is targeted at the SYL government for rigging the ballot in Wanlaweyne town.

It received more votes cast than the entirety of Somaliland.

The SYL government was dominated by reer PL.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking Benaadir security minister calls for the arrest of Boqor Buurmadow

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Gal dacwadeed has been filed {court order} the Boqor dun goofed! Mamuulka Benaadir will issue an arrest warrant soon for terrorist sympathizer

Yeah but isn't the same thing? When an explosion happens in Mogadishu some Isaaq become petty and redicule FGS incompetence. They laugh at the government, that doesn't mean they approve the terrorist attack itself or laugh in joy on it's civilans casualties but at the corrupt cajis government in cohort with Al Shabaab yet wants to rule them using Mogadishu's seat of government.

Same way when southerns redicule Khat abuse in Somaliland I don't believe they hate us as people because we chew Khat or genuinely get a kick feom seeing it's side effects on the society but because the government of Somaliland wants to become a country they use it as an ammo "You'll never become a country because you're always high on Khat" this is some mid school gossip shit from both sides what's more concerning are the grown ass men thinking it's anything more than that. Do you see us blaming southerns for Khat epidemic? That's exactly the same thing sheesh!

As for Godane there is no difference really. Abdalla Hasan used to brainwash his troops with Janah if they loot livestock, torture people and wholesale massacres of entire subclans in his Jihaad against the British. He also considered anyone apposed to him a kaffir that should be beheaded. What's the difference between him and Godane, technological advancement?

When Barre bombed Hargeisa he told the international community SNM carried out suicide attacks forcing him to uproot and shell the whole city. Terrorism is a loose word it can be easily abused by any side to justify the actions of their own terrorists.

I put Madoobe & Robow on the list for the same reasons I could also add Aweys but honestly there is no difference between any of them we're splitting hair here. Wether someone carried out massacres based on religious ideology or motivated by tribal intrest it doesn't take away from the egregious action itself, it still remains a massacre.
I seen Isaaqs celebrate the bombs as some sort of revenge and you said before why would they do that, there mostly Hawiye victims, I said to you that it doesn’t matter, there all the same to them. You make that distinction, they don’t. I wish I could quote this video where a Isaaq singer lady in a group in front of Isaaqs said that it’s important to make that distinction from what Barre did and what is happening in Xamar. She tried to educate them. Looked for it, can’t find it. Maybe you know what I’m talking about. She also said it was a whole government that attacked Isaaq and it wasn’t a qabil thing.

As for Barre, Sayid, and Godane.

Let’s start with Sayid as he was a man of his time and comparing him to today’s standards is rather unfair but that’s neither here or there, did the Sayid declare war on his fellow Somalis? Or did he declare it on the British? Who was Godane mainly fighting? It was fellow Somalis who were politicians and any other person who was unlucky enough to be near his suicide bombers. If the British never arrived, Darawish would of not existed. And you can say if the Ethiopians never arrived, Al shabab would of not, well they left and Al shabab and Godane still remained and continued their terroristic activities against Somalis as Somalis were there only victims. At least Sayid and his people killed Gaalo and they were there biggest targets. Godane didn’t have the decency of fighting in his own backyard, he had to go elsewhere bringing pain to others, at least Sayid for the most part stayed in his own backyard.

As for Barre, comparing him to Godane is laughable. You can easily make a case for his bombing of Hargeisa was to root out rebels supported by their governments enemy. He has a case for what he did. What case does Godane have? Putin himself bombed the Chechens, any other president would if they didn’t have the capability of sending ground troops to root them out. And I would love to see Barre himself claiming SNM carried out suicide attacks. Please link the source, if true that’s interesting but nonetheless he had a case.

I seen Isaaqs celebrate the bombs as some sort of revenge and you said before why would they do that, there mostly Hawiye victims, I said to you that it doesn’t matter, there all the same to them. You make that distinction, they don’t. I wish I could quote this video where a Isaaq singer lady in a group in front of Isaaqs said that it’s important to make that distinction from what Barre did and what is happening in Xamar. She tried to educate them. Looked for it, can’t find it. Maybe you know what I’m talking about. She also said it was a whole government that attacked Isaaq and it wasn’t a qabil thing.
Re-read what I said. They ridicule and crack jokes about the government that denies them recognition pointing out that such government is not competent to run it's own business let alone Somaliland. Posting a video or two of people FKDing or projecting your personal experience is not good enough to generalize an entire group there are all kinds of xoolos on Facebook. Do you remember what Bixii said when he met Farmajo in Ethiopia? That's the official line.
Let’s start with Sayid as he was a man of his time and comparing him to today’s standards is rather unfair but that’s neither here or there, did the Sayid declare war on his fellow Somalis? Or did he declare it on the British? Who was Godane mainly fighting? It was fellow Somalis who were politicians and any other person who was unlucky enough to be near his suicide bombers. If the British never arrived, Darawish would of not existed. And you can say if the Ethiopians never arrived, Al shabab would of not, well they left and Al shabab and Godane still remained and continued their terroristic activities against Somalis as Somalis were there only victims. At least Sayid and his people killed Gaalo and they were there biggest targets. Godane didn’t have the decency of fighting in his own backyard, he had to go elsewhere bringing pain to others, at least Sayid for the most part stayed in his own backyard.

Sayid declared war on the British and any Somali who apposes him was dubbed galo raac. He killed much more Somalis than Gaalo almost 1/3 of Somaliland population perished in the civil war he started. When they retreated to Berbera he still continued to wage war against any clan that doesn't obey him. Godane was still fighting the Ethiopians, Kenyans and AMISOM troops largely drawn from Christian Gaalo countries so you argument doesn't hold water as he views TFG as Gaalo raac as well. Just like the Sayid has considered the Somalis supported by British and Italians were Gaalo lackeys who's blood and wealth is xalaal.

As for Barre, comparing him to Godane is laughable. You can easily make a case for his bombing of Hargeisa was to root out rebels supported by their governments enemy. He has a case for what he did. What case does Godane have? Putin himself bombed the Chechens, any other president would if they didn’t have the capability of sending ground troops to root them out. And I would love to see Barre himself claiming SNM carried out suicide attacks. Please link the source, if true that’s interesting but nonetheless he had a case.

You can't make a case for bombing the residential part of the city after SNM was defeated, or the targeting of civilian columns fleeing to Ethiopia and the endless atrocities that was going on since 1978. The UN described his actions as state sponsored terrorism. You can't get more of a terrorist than that. If Barre considered SNM terrorists than SNM also considered him a terrorists. At least SNM were fighting for their tribal homeland unlike Afweyne and his minions.

Your hero is another man's terrorist and vice versa, don't catch feelings when an Isaaq praises Godane god knows you got a dozen Godane's walking around freely in Somalia.

Barre endorsed 88.JPG

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He made a huge blunder, joking about terrorist + clan, in a town that saw Zoobe and multiple attacks resulting in the deaths of thousands as well as destruction and displacement. What he did was basically like a German joking about Hitler to a Polish, or an American joking about Hiroshima to a Japanese, its very unsensitive and because Alshabab is still active it has implicated him with the terrorist crimes. Perhaps 30 years from now when Alshabab is no more, joking about it would just be insensitive and something an apology would help with. But now I stand with the people of Mogadishu and the Benadir court.

cow

VIP
Hypocrisy at its finest, they rebuke buurmadow for making a joke while they elected the former leader of al shabaab sheikh sharif as president of Somalia.

One sent countless boys to blow themselves up and the other made a joke and you can guess which one they are up in arms about.

Yes I know, the insult is targeted at the SYL government for rigging the ballot in Wanlaweyne town.

It received more votes cast than the entirety of Somaliland.

The SYL government was dominated by reer PL.
Wanlaweyn is a Hawiye town. Abdullahi Isse, the leader of SYL was Hawiye. What does that have to do with PL :drakewtf:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Wanlaweyn is a Hawiye town. Abdullahi Isse, the leader of SYL was Hawiye. What does that have to do with PL :drakewtf:

The SYL was PL dominated.

They were over represented in the SYL membership and executive.

There is a reason why the Kacaan targetted North Mudug first after they came to power.

The rest of Somalia got targeted later.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Funny I could swear MJs have highschool crush over Morgan referencing him as a freedom fighter whenever Isaaq talk about 88.

Just saying, if Dhulbahante could praise Abdalla Hasan, Marexan praise Barre, OG praise Madoobe, MJ praise Morgan, Rahanweyn praise Robow and Hawiye praise Caydid than why do cry when an Isaaq idolize Godane?

Your lot are bunch of hypocrites.

I am MJ yet I don't like Gen Morgan or whatever he stands for, we are not a cult nor do we all hold same views,now that your little generalization didn't work bye.

Jungle

VIP
They should bring him in then deport him asap. He doesnt see shabab as terrorist. I wouldnt be suprised if hes been meeting his shabab relatives along with hawiye clans on his stay in mogadishu

Reborn
They should bring him in then deport him asap. He doesnt see shabab as terrorist. I wouldnt be suprised if hes been meeting his shabab relatives along with hawiye clans on his stay in mogadishu

How can you deport someone from their own country? :reallymaury:

Trending

Latest posts