Boqor Buurmadow in hot water after supporting Godane AS

In that single speech, that xoolo charcoal blackie lost all credibility and reputation he had, that dirty waqooye needs to go back to his triangle in Hargeisa, his presence is not welcome but despised.

So fock him and his terrorists sympathizers.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In that single speech, that xoolo charcoal blackie lost all credibility and reputation he had, that dirty waqooye needs to go back to his triangle in Hargeisa, he's presence is not welcome and is despised.

So fock him and his terrorists sympathizers.
Beesha H block welcomed him with Shirib, honour and dignity and he spits on their faces by supporting the man who has killed thousands of Somalis in Muqdishu. He should be arrested :pacspit:

Majority of Isaaq supported Godane and believed he was avenging for what Siad barre did to Somaliland. So Buurmadow just said loudly what his people really believe.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Isaaqs and their school girl crush on this terrorist organization founder doesn't even surprise me anymore,after all they are masterminds of terror in Somalia.

Their Alshabaab terrorist organization and product has killed more Somalis in the south more than Siyaad Barre did or can be equated to the number of Somalis died during the civil war.

To some of y'all who argue otherwise on SL terror support in Somalia, I would say the evidence is out there whether you deny it or not, it is known fact that Somaliland region along with Turkey and Qatar fund the terror activities in the south through their known NGO terror facilitator,Maarif.

Polish_20211129_105738995.jpg

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I don’t know why yall are getting pissed about this. 100% blame is on the retarded walanweyn who is blowing up his own people. The neefs haven’t thought asking their Dir Isaaq Amirs why the “jihad” is only limited to their degaans.

:manny:

BuurMadow also supports the independence of Somaliland. Reer Muqdisho really welcomed this Fake clan elder who forged the Boqor title to act as an Ergo for the Iidoor refugees competing for the Somaliland elections in Muqdisho

:nahgirl:

Majority of Isaaq supported Godane and believed he was avenging for what Siad barre did to Somaliland. So Buurmadow just said loudly what his people really believe.

That wouldn't make sense majority of casualties are Hawiye l, what does Hawiye have to do with Siad Barre.

Some of you are reaching wallahi.

That wouldn't make sense majority of casualties are Hawiye l, what does Hawiye have to do with Siad Barre.

Some of you are reaching wallahi.
Isaaq seem to lump them all together. Anyone south of Lascaanood to them is the same. For instance, when a qarax happens in Xamar, you see some of them celebrate it.

What you think?

Isaaq seem to lump them all together. Anyone south of Lascaanood to them is the same. For instance, when a qarax happens in Xamar, you see some of them celebrate it.

What you think?

Some which means a loud minority. Petty cheap shots maybe, but outright celebrations are unheard off. Show me the last time people celebrated an explosion in Hargeisa not cheap FKD stuff but real joy like throwing parties and shit.

An average Isaaq couldn't careless about explosions in Mogadishu. We may hold grievances about Konfur domination in the past and why they appose an independent Somaliland state run by Isaaq but it's no where a gauge of joy mostly looking down on them along the line of "They can't secure their capital and they wanna rule us" kind of disparage which is typical Somali mindset.

Isaaqs and their school girl crush on this terrorist organization founder doesn't even surprise me anymore,after all they are masterminds of terror in Somalia.

Funny I could swear MJs have highschool crush over Morgan referencing him as a freedom fighter whenever Isaaq talk about 88.

Just saying, if Dhulbahante could praise Abdalla Hasan, Marexan praise Barre, OG praise Madoobe, MJ praise Morgan, Rahanweyn praise Robow and Hawiye praise Caydid than why do cry when an Isaaq idolize Godane?

Your lot are bunch of hypocrites.

Some which means a loud minority. Petty cheap shots maybe, but outright celebrations are unheard off. Show me the last time people celebrated an explosion in Hargeisa not cheap FKD stuff but real joy like throwing parties and shit.

An average Isaaq couldn't careless about explosions in Mogadishu. We may hold grievances about Konfur domination in the past and why they appose an independent Somaliland state run by Isaaq but it's no where a gauge of joy mostly looking down on them along the line of "They can't secure their capital and they wanna rule us" kind of disparage which is typical Somali mindset.
Obviously people are not unhinged enough to make celebrations like a party but I seen social media fobs laughing at it. Enough for me to see a strong correlation.

Also average Isaaq not caring about explosions happening in Xamar is still fucked up lol.

Funny I could swear MJs have highschool crush over Morgan referencing him as a freedom fighter whenever Isaaq talk about 88.

Just saying, if Dhulbahante could praise Abdalla Hasan, Marexan praise Barre, OG praise Madoobe, MJ praise Morgan, Rahanweyn praise Robow and Hawiye praise Caydid than why do cry when an Isaaq idolize Godane?

Godane was a out and out terrorist with an ideology. I think he’s a little different to the men you mentioned. Bring up an Isaaq warlord and it would be fair.

Obviously people are not unhinged enough to make celebrations like a party but I seen social media fobs laughing at it. Enough for me to see a strong correlation.

Also average Isaaq not caring about explosions happening in Xamar is still fucked up lol.

Godane was a out and out terrorist with an ideology. I think he’s a little different to the men you mentioned. Bring up an Isaaq warlord and it would be fair.

Proven my point. Cheap FKD Shit that no one pay minds to. Kind like how southerns have linked northerns with Khat and crack jokes about it even though everyone abuse it.

That's lame. What Godane do that any of the figures above haven't done already? Terrorism is a new concept that still does not have a universal clear cut definition. What you see as terrorists might be seen by someone else as freedom fighter.

As it stands today all these figures could pass as terrorists.

Proven my point. Cheap FKD Shit that no one pay minds to. Kind like how southerns have linked northerns with Khat and crack jokes about it even though everyone abuse it.

That's lame. What Godane do that any of the figures above haven't done already? Terrorism is a new concept that still does not have a universal clear cut definition. What you see as terrorists might be seen by someone else as freedom fighter.

As it stands today all these figures could pass as terrorists.
I won’t prove my point as I’m not gonna comb over countless posts I seen before. I’m not honestly here for argue, just telling you what I seen from Isaaqs. And I think there’s a fine difference between khaat jokes and celebrating fucking bomb blasts lol. My previous point about them seeing all the south as the same is something I stand by also.

As for Godane, making people strap bombs to themselves to go suicide bomb others for ideology is way differrent than warlords and previous president. I make a distinction between that. By all means, bring up SNM or Isaaq warlords and I think that comparison is fine but fucking Godane? Lol

I won’t prove my point as I’m not gonna comb over countless posts I seen before. I’m not honestly here for argue, just telling you what I seen from Isaaqs. And I think there’s a fine difference between khaat jokes and celebrating fucking bomb blasts lol. My previous point about them seeing all the south as the same is something I stand by also.

As for Godane, making people strap bombs to themselves to go suicide bomb others for ideology is way differrent than warlords and previous president. I make a distinction between that. By all means, bring up SNM or Isaaq warlords and I think that comparison is fine but fucking Godane? Lol

Yeah but isn't the same thing? When an explosion happens in Mogadishu some Isaaq become petty and redicule FGS incompetence. They laugh at the government, that doesn't mean they approve the terrorist attack itself or laugh in joy on it's civilans casualties but at the corrupt cajis government in cohort with Al Shabaab yet wants to rule them using Mogadishu's seat of government.

Same way when southerns redicule Khat abuse in Somaliland I don't believe they hate us as people because we chew Khat or genuinely get a kick feom seeing it's side effects on the society but because the government of Somaliland wants to become a country they use it as an ammo "You'll never become a country because you're always high on Khat" this is some mid school gossip shit from both sides what's more concerning are the grown ass men thinking it's anything more than that. Do you see us blaming southerns for Khat epidemic? That's exactly the same thing sheesh!

As for Godane there is no difference really. Abdalla Hasan used to brainwash his troops with Janah if they loot livestock, torture people and wholesale massacres of entire subclans in his Jihaad against the British. He also considered anyone apposed to him a kaffir that should be beheaded. What's the difference between him and Godane, technological advancement?

When Barre bombed Hargeisa he told the international community SNM carried out suicide attacks forcing him to uproot and shell the whole city. Terrorism is a loose word it can be easily abused by any side to justify the actions of their own terrorists.

I put Madoobe & Robow on the list for the same reasons I could also add Aweys but honestly there is no difference between any of them we're splitting hair here. Wether someone carried out massacres based on religious ideology or motivated by tribal intrest it doesn't take away from the egregious action itself, it still remains a massacre.

Last edited:

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.

Thank you for your non biased response, somalis are very emotional and tribalistic.

You know the term Wanlaweyn is an insult at the PL dominated SYL not reer Koonfur.

:snoop:

It's a general insult towards southerns. In 1961 during the referendum on constitution massive ballot cast fraud across the board resulted in a town called Wanlaweyn to pull more vote than Mogadishu and Hargeisa. 100% approve rate, the only in the entire country.

Trending

Latest posts