Book nerds where are you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko

@Cognitivedissonance doesnt want to be associated with reer Bari any longer, since his wedding to Heather Hersi (formerly known as Timothy Hargreaves), he wants to be known as reer Brighton. You now hold the title as the most prolific reer Bari book reader.
I guess desperate times call for desperate measures boowe your shaming tactics wont work with me, you see i have not got a hive mentality boowe i am a non conformist who thrives off going against the grain. I have found an ally in transwomen in this war against feminism and gynocentrism. I know how to talk to feminist like @Knowles in a language they understand thats why most females aviod my threads regarding feminism vs tranwomen, i have finally found feminists Achilles heel boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay I suggest feminists brace themselves

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures boowe your shaming tactics wont work with me, you see i have not got a hive mentality boowe i am a non conformist who thrives off going against the grain. I have found an ally in transwomen in this war against feminism and gynocentrism. I know how to talk to feminist like @Knowles in a language they understand thats why most females aviod my threads regarding feminism vs tranwomen, i have finally found feminists Achilles heel boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay I suggest feminists brace themselves
Why waste time on it in the first place? Don't you have better things to do with your time than to find the "Achilles heel" on feminist by allying with silly men in dresses?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why waste time on it in the first place? Don't you have better things to do with your time than to find the "Achilles heel" on feminist by allying with silly men in dresses?
Why waste your time on telling me to stop wasting my time? What do you Benefit from me not wasting my time? Don’t you have better things to do with your life? Don’t you have anything going on for you instead of wasting your time on watching people waste their time online in the first place?

Why waste your time on telling me to stop wasting my time? What do you Benefit from me not wasting my time? Don’t you have better things to do with your life? Don’t you have anything going on for you instead of wasting your time on watching people waste their time online in the first place?
It came off as a troll at first, but now I've understood you're serious about this weird shit.

Do you, man. Even though I find it retarded.

It’s a simple question which demands a simple answer, who are you to me that I should care about how you feel?
We are in a forum. Why are you taking this personally? Can't you take criticism?

I asked you a reasonable question, but you got emotional. I'm not here to feed your emotions. So peace, sxb.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We are in a forum. Why are you taking this personally? Cant, you take criticism?

I asked you a reasonable question, but you got emotional. I'm not here to feed your emotions. So peace, sxb.
Calm down and please regain your composure if you don’t consent to the questioning you can simply decline to answer it

Godspeed

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Political Tribes by Amy Chua is a good read, imo. It really talks about qabiilism in length across the world and especially focuses on the Republican-Democratic qabiilist-esque divide in the US; it can be a really good opporunity to learn about why qabiil is such a big thing in Somali politics, something I personally didn't at all understand before I read her book.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Political Tribes by Amy Chua is a good read, imo. It really talks about qabiilism in length across the world and especially focuses on the Republican-Democratic qabiilist-esque divide in the US; it can be a really good opporunity to learn about why qabiil is such a big thing in Somali politics, something I personally didn't at all understand before I read her book.

I don’t think I want to read about qabil but interesting review nonetheless

Muji

VIP
To kill a mocking bird.
Crime and punishment
Catch-22
The stranger
As I lay dying
Paradise lost
Things fall apart
The scarlet letter
Gone with the wind

I’ve read the first three will check out the rest since you have good taste

@Reiko

Only @embarassing attended his wedding and she enjoyed witnessing a reer Bari dude becoming enlightened.

@Cognitivedissonance

Sxb, why did you keep @Reiko in the dark?
:drakewtf:
What a genius, amazing, really :damnmusic:

@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, gartey, ignore the haters, any enlightening books on transgender women that you will recommend to us?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The Art of War - Sun Tzu
Anna Karinina - Leo Tolstoy
Laws of Success - Napoleon Hill
Outwiting the Devil - Napoleon Hill
Laws of Human Nature - Robert Greene
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
()

No Country for Old Men
()

Crime and Punishment
()

Letters to His Son
()

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Gosh i have many books but i would recommend "Power by Robert Greene" it's about 48 laws that you can learn if you want to gain power in your life or in a society. It's helpfull to learn the Human Psychology and how you can benefit from it. Also, I have many other books but they are in French lmfao
Cut the middle man out
  • The Art of Worldly Wisdom by Baltasar Gracián
It’s well known Greene’s 48 laws are a carbon copy with more useless information to fill out chapters Baltasars book is simpler and quicker to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts