Book nerds where are you

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
Well considering him being 54 year old bachelor, I guess his age gives him experience on how to eloquently talk shit. Old people think they're slick.

I thought he was 40. z3zrULC

This keeps getting worse and worse. He needs to be admitted to a care home where he can chat shit to the nurses.

I wonder if he has wrinkles and grey hair...

This keeps getting worse and worse. He needs to be admitted to a care home where he can chat shit to the nurses.

@halwa

Don’t listen to @Reiko because she wants me to herself. I will like to see your warrior capabilities and don’t be intimidated by her “laandheere” status. I’ve always had a soft spot for... never mind. Don’t give up on me.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

He orders black hair dye from Malaysia.

Gibiin-Udug

@halwa

Don’t listen to @Reiko because she wants me to herself. I will like to see your warrior capabilities and don’t be intimidated by her “laandheere” status. I’ve always had a soft spot for... never mind. Don’t give up on me.
Stop lying, I would rather shunkaasi a midget who hates women **cough** suldaanka than your old ass. Don't insult me.

Ugaaso

Deni
Just finished listening on Audible ;
The Girl with Seven Names by Hyeonseo Lee
and
The Al chemist (for the first time).

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa

Soft spot for what?

You’re expired. Your sell by date is gone and you’ve been forgotten on the shelf.

halwa

✨🌙
Botox darling, Botox. He gets a discount because the owner of the clinic is his former lover.

Is it true that he’s also Nigerian? He’s the most weirdest Somalian I’ve ever seen in my life.

He probably applies powder too and trims his eyebrows.

Gibiin-Udug

Is it true that he’s also Nigerian? He’s the most weirdest Somalian I’ve ever seen in my life.

He probably applies powder too and trims his eyebrows.
No he's not Nigerian, he's shaanshi. Light skinned, buckteeth, long nose with a beard that doesn't connect. He claims he likes to take care of his body by eating healthy but he's quite malnourished. He only messes with older white women. He once tried to marry a fob Somali girl who has tahribed to Australia. Once she found out he was a white washed, cheapskate, she has refused to continue the relationship. After @AussieHustler was asked how he felt that the Somali lady broke up with him, he made an excuse and said he just wanted to experience sex with a Somali woman. He hates Somali women but loves complimenting lizard skinned whites women. His idea of a first date is making love on the beach after a glass of wine.

No he's not Nigerian, he's shaanshi. Light skinned, buckteeth, long nose with a beard that doesn't connect. He claims he likes to take care of his body by eating healthy but he's quite malnourished. He only messes with older white women. He once tried to marry a fob Somali girl who has tahribed to Australia. Once she found out he was a white washed, cheapskate, she has refused to continue the relationship. After @AussieHustler was asked how he felt that the Somali lady broke up with him, he made an excuse and said he just wanted to experience sex with a Somali woman. He hates Somali women but loves complimenting lizard skinned whites women. His idea of a first date is making love on the beach after a glass of wine.

@Reiko

Istaqfurallah, this might turn me into a Halima hating incel. Be careful with your words.

halwa

✨🌙

Who set him lose in Australia? Someone needs to drag him to a mental institution.

He sounds like a broken Farah. Way to blame your insecurities and problems on a lady that left you. Incels need help not derision. He said it himself. What a waste of sperm and egg.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Naked Economics : Charles Wheelan
Logic: Graham Priest

Both of these are books I'm currently reading.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
upload_2019-3-16_19-46-31.jpeg

upload_2019-3-16_19-48-22.jpeg

upload_2019-3-16_19-46-56.jpeg

upload_2019-3-16_19-47-9.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-16_19-46-43.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-16_19-46-43.jpeg
    624.5 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.