Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Girl, interrupted
Things fall apart
Memoirs of a Geisha
Kite runner
A Thousand Splendid Suns

I seriously need to get back to reading books...

I would say Before I go to Sleep by SJ Watson was a great read.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Gosh i have many books but i would recommend "Power by Robert Greene" it's about 48 laws that you can learn if you want to gain power in your life or in a society. It's helpfull to learn the Human Psychology and how you can benefit from it. Also, I have many other books but they are in French lmfao

halwa

✨🌙
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Maya Angelou

One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel García Márquez

To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee

Ulysses - James Joyce

It's about how hitler became "antisemitic" and the outlines of his political ideologies and his vision and plans for the future of germany.

@Kaiser

Have you read the story of the Jewish teenager who killed the German diplomat and Hitler used as a justification for the holocaust? The kid’s trial was abandoned after he smartly claimed and told the Nazis that he was the gay lover of the diplomat. Hitler didn’t want to be associated with gays and was embarrassed to defend an aryan man killed by a Jew. It’s missing from Mein Kampf.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
To kill a mocking bird.
Crime and punishment
Catch-22
The stranger
As I lay dying
Paradise lost
Things fall apart
The scarlet letter
Gone with the wind

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko

@Cognitivedissonance doesnt want to be associated with reer Bari any longer, since his wedding to Heather Hersi (formerly known as Timothy Hargreaves), he wants to be known as reer Brighton. You now hold the title as the most prolific reer Bari book reader.
Don't insult my cousin. Stop trying to tarnish his character. How dare you. I should sue for emotional stress.

Gibiin-Udug

Abaayo, he’s basically saying you’re not capable of reading that many books. He insults people by being indirectly sarcastic, but at the same time gives a compliment.

He knows how to chat shit.
Well considering him being 54 year old bachelor, I guess his age gives him experience on how to eloquently talk shit. Old people think they're slick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts