Bolshevik Level Censorship By YouTube! Donald Trump On NELK Boys Podcast Banned By YouTube!

1647053772257.png

1647053719139.png

Last edited:
I was ganna post the full Trump podcast that's on b*tchute. But the word b*tch is censored, so the link won't work.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is ridiculous why they treat Trump like a criminal he was a former President for God sake. Woke leftist culture is really backwards.

I've been having problems with youtube so much nowadays and blocking topics that could be seen as conspiracies/controversial. They keep pushing msm into my search results on certain things. I like using bit chute but the cadaans on there are weird asf.

As for Trump I personally don't agree with him being silenced, he is an ex president and could have a lot of valid information. I am starting to think he might not be lying about election rigging and have been finding a lot out on how the media works.

This war with ukraine stuff has completely removed the coronavirus from the airwaves and has everyone distracted so look out for any law changes your government plans on sneaking in during this time.

TekNiKo

VIP
I've been having problems with youtube so much nowadays and blocking topics that could be seen as conspiracies/controversial. They keep pushing msm into my search results on certain things. I like using bit chute but the cadaans on there are weird asf.

As for Trump I personally don't agree with him being silenced, he is an ex president and could have a lot of valid information. I am starting to think he might not be lying about election rigging and have been finding a lot out on how the media works.

This war with ukraine stuff has completely removed the coronavirus from the airwaves and has everyone distracted so look out for any law changes your government plans on sneaking in during this time.
Coronavirus seems like a long time ago now, it seems like media is pushing war narrative now. Glad you are waking up

The Trump presidency is going to look like a golden age once Biden's through with America lol
  • The Green new deal is going to create Union jobs and reduce greenhouse gases goys
  • Oh yeah, I'll halt the Keystone pipeline because "muh climate"
  • Oh yeah, inflation's going to skyrocket and the money you already have will less paying power
  • Oh yeah and the price of gas will also skyrocket, but we need to go our part to protect democracy in some obscure former USSR country goys!
  • Oh yeah, i'll be easing sanctions on Venezuela to get oil after we banned Russian oil imports
This senile old cūnt is going to finally topple the great shaytan that is the US :rejoice:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
YouTube is a company, they have the right to choose who they want on their platform.

By forcing YouTube to show let Trump on their platform against their will, you’re taking away their rights.

Conservatives should just make their own version of YouTube and see if it ever becomes 10% as successful.

TekNiKo

VIP
The Trump presidency is going to look like a golden age once Biden's through with America lol
  • The Green new deal is going to create Union jobs and reduce greenhouse gases goys
  • Oh yeah, I'll halt the Keystone pipeline because "muh climate"
  • Oh yeah, inflation's going to skyrocket and the money you already have will less paying power
  • Oh yeah and the price of gas will also skyrocket, but we need to go our part to protect democracy in some obscure former USSR country goys!
  • Oh yeah, i'll be easing sanctions on Venezuela to get oil after we banned Russian oil imports
This senile old cūnt is going to finally topple the great shaytan that is the US :rejoice:
Dont forget Afghanistan mishap. He is even negotiating new Irani nuclear deal so he can get oil from them lol.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Dont forget Afghanistan mishap. He is even negotiating new Irani nuclear deal so he can get oil from them lol.

The Afghanistan pull out would happen even if Trump was re-elected.

The Iran nuclear deal was probably the smartest thing the US did in two decades yet Trump ruined it.

TekNiKo

VIP
The Afghanistan pull out would happen even if Trump was re-elected.

The Iran nuclear deal was probably the smartest thing the US did in two decades yet Trump ruined it.
Trump would have never left American citizens behind, he would have never allowed US soldiers to leave before civilians. It was terribley executed.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
YouTube is a company, they have the right to choose who they want on their platform.

By forcing YouTube to show let Trump on their platform against their will, you’re taking away their rights.

Conservatives should just make their own version of YouTube and see if it ever becomes 10% as successful.
Hypocrisy at its finest. What happened to free speech that you liberals yearn for, or is that only reserved for those who goes along your lines?

But they say Russia is the one censoring everything, when this is proof at its finest, what did he even say wrong in this podcast that goes against their rule?

Trending