Bodybuilding thread, progress..

Status
Not open for further replies.
True diet is a big part also sleep and vitamins. Training seriously I mean not the typical somali shit How old are you if you have been training for 15 years. I can't train at home because I don't think I will go as hard as I do at the gym.do you work out every day

I have a treadmill at home and weights. I have the park that is near to me. I drink at least one gallon of water a day, limited carbs, no processed food, plenty of vegetables, beans, chicken, fish, and beef. No goat meat or any other fatty food. I started at age 22 and it has been a routine ever since. I have someone who watches me and reminds me about my food and the training that I need to do. Of course I mean my wife of 16 years.

Stay away from caffeine also. One you get control of diet, have a plenty of water with the right food and steady exercise. Your entire will be in the best shape.

Yes, vitamins too. Yes almost everyday.

I have a treadmill at home and weights. I have the park that is near to me. I drink at least one gallon of water a day, limited carbs, no processed food, plenty of vegetables, beans, chicken, fish, and beef. No goat meat or any other fatty food. I started at age 22 and it has been a routine ever since. I have someone who watches me and reminds me about my food and the training that I need to do. Of course I mean my wife of 16 years.

Stay away from caffeine also. One you get control of diet, have a plenty of water with the right food and steady exercise. Your entire will be in the best shape.

Yes, vitamins too. Yes almost everyday.
Manshalah yeah if your serious about training you gotta have a routine coffee is killing me now tho because I recently stopped smoking and it helps to take the edge off also because of work I drink a minimum of 5 large cups a day and they recently open a coffee shop 2 min away which is :lawd: but I'm planning on switching to green tea soon
Do you use and supplements protein, creatine or u au naturale

No brother, I don't use any supplements. Bro just controlling your food, exercise, plenty of water, patience, and you will have the results you need.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This video is exclusively made and intended for Idman. Idman just use your imagination abaayo :diddyass::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:drakelaugh:Zubair my guy you ain't ever gonna get big.

Whenever I go to the Y or LA all I see is skinnies hooping. Most of them don't work out and if they do they ain't taking it serious.

As for me I don't work out. I started doing push ups a while back but then I quit after 2 days.:francis: Don't even bother working out anymore. Tbh I ain't about that life never was never will be. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts