President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Real men don't shave their lion's mane

2iqofa1.jpg
defined soon, give me a month

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I had no 'mane' to shave in the first place, :denzelnigga:

My father is 45 and you can only see his chest hair with a magnifying glass, we are not hairy.:diddyswag:

I had no 'mane' to shave in the first place, :denzelnigga:

My father is 45 and you can only see his chest hair with a magnifying glass, we are not hairy.:diddyswag:
Your family must have low testosterone :damedamn:
A hairy broad chest is a sign of being a alpha male and high testosterone :russsmug:

What's the matter ! Are you deliberately calling my broad chest disgusting ?
broad chest:what1::patrice::snoop:

Abuukar Zubeer is showing around some White/Asian mixed guy and is claiming as himself :cryinglaughsmiley: You should have seen my muscles and chest. While I am a darker guy, I could carry that guy with one hand and throw him around like a ball.

Abuukar Zubeer is showing around some White/Asian mixed guy and is claiming as himself :cryinglaughsmiley: You should have seen my muscles and chest. While I am a darker guy, I could carry that guy with one hand and throw him around like a basketball match.
How long you been training what you bench

For the past 15 years. I have every thing that I need in my house. However, the secret to body building is not only exercise but also knowing the food that you should eat.
True diet is a big part also sleep and vitamins. Training seriously I mean not the typical somali shit How old are you if you have been training for 15 years. I can't train at home because I don't think I will go as hard as I do at the gym.do you work out every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending