Bodybuilding thread, progress..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
6 months of working out (Mostly bodyweight excercises), still kinda skinny but some progress, I need to develop my shoulders and pecs.

B3meVgD.jpg

This is motivation. I'll post before picture.

Do any of you watch Fousey tube? He did a 90 day challenge and got ripped. Vitaly is about to start soon. Thinking of doing it too.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I was skinny and soft around the muscles when I started, but then i got more definition and my muscle groups are seen more clearly now than before

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I'm 5"10, my father is 6", and my mother is 5"5 so I think 5"10 is my permanent height.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Men stop growing at 25. Don't stunt your growth bruv. maybe get some lightweight work outs in there

I was 6'4 at 18 and I haven't grown an inch since. Most guys stop growing at 18.

As for the thread. I'm too skinny and lanky to even attempt this. But the pics look good bro.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I'm 5'10...184 pounds...I'm soon gonna rip tho cause I'm getting serious abt gym

sorry to burst you bubble mate but that ain't muscle I have seen allot of somali guy at the gym walking around with no shirts on thinking they got six packs we call them skinny packs but in reality every one has that but most people have a layer of fat covering it the biggest problem for most Somalis is that they are too skinny (no offence) I would advise my somali brothers to bulk up first unless your training for a marathon or long distance running have been training seriously for 2 years I was overweight when I started now my core is solid muscle are well defined but I don't have a six pack because I still have a lil bit of fat on me I'm about 90kg still over weight 85kg is the optimum weight for someone of my age and size I'm 26 and 6'2

None of this stop growing at 25 bs:meleshame:
I was very short at 10-11:meleshame:
Looking at the percentiles I would be at the bottom:meleshame:
Then at 14-15 I was 182 cm, very tall, in the 95th percentile which predicted that I would 6'5-6'6:ohhh:
I haven't grown since I was 14-15:mjcry::mjcry:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
None of this stop growing at 25 bs:meleshame:
I was very short at 10-11:meleshame:
Looking at the percentiles I would be at the bottom:meleshame:
Then at 14-15 I was 182 cm, very tall, in the 95th percentile which predicted that I would 6'5-6'6:ohhh:
I haven't grown since I was 14-15:mjcry::mjcry:
I been 5'6 since I was 14:mjcry:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
You n****as need to relax, the tallest in my family is 6"1, the rest of us are 5"10-6".

Status
Not open for further replies.