Body odor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacks have this musty onion smell and Indians have this horrid curry smell mixed with underarm :susp: blacks think they’re slick smearing cocoa butter on themselves to hide the smell but nah jequaviante hit the showers :camby:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Blacks have this musty onion smell and Indians have this horrid curry smell mixed with underarm :susp: blacks think they’re slick smearing cocoa butter on themselves to hide the smell but nah jequaviante hit the showers :camby:

Damn:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
I never understand why they use cocoa butter:gucciwhat: :kodaksmiley:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They are cute tbh, i like hairy women and cute looking ones too.
Indian, Pakis and Persian women are really beautiful! I knew a Persian girl, she was shia and really open minded. She was also beautiful and surprisingly she wasn't that hairy:siilaanyolaugh:

XOTCHIL+A19.JPG

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
By the way It’s proven that food can cause you to smell that’s why Indians can smell like curry

:susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My children will be hairy like me so i gotta find a wife who is as hairy as me

I saw your photos. thats why i asked u whether u r Warsaangeli! They are more hairy than the average qabil, i dont know why

I saw your photos. thats why i asked u whether u r Warsaangeli! They are more hairy than the average qabil, i dont know why
Basra. Stop with the advances. You said you were married.
Warsangali waad ku masquushay.
If you are not married. I will take you up on your offer.
ps. Im hairy too

:trumpsmirk:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra. Stop with the advances. You said you were married.
Warsangali waad ku masquushay.
If you are not married. I will take you up on your offer.
ps. Im hairy too

:trumpsmirk:

lol i knew it! Walaahi Warsangelis are hairy. And the funny part is, they dont have that silky arabian or reer xamar caadkah hairiness, their hairiness is half Madow that look like shiini loooooooool

ps sorry i am cracking up loooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts