Body odor

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Apparently blacks and hindus have a bad reputation when it comes to body odor,
is it true? I mean, i smell clean because i took a shower but when i finished my workouts, i smell sweat and manly.
And my cadaan friends (mâles) smell bad when they done their workouts too. But blacks and indians have a reputation of smelling cury and spicy foods when they sweat, at least here in France, people think like this.

What do you think about it?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is it true? I mean, i smell clean because i took a shower but when i finished my workouts, i smell sweat and manly.
And my cadaan friends (mâles) smell bad when they done their workouts too. But blacks and indians have a reputation of smelling cury and spicy foods when they sweat, at least here in France, people think like this.

everybody should stink when they work out. my husband stinks when he comes from the gym. the first time it ever happened i was shocked. he came into the kitchen and all i could smell was some thing rotting, and i followed the scent like a dog until it lead to him.

Go shower naacalad

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
everybody should stink when they work out. my husband stinks when he comes from the gym. the first time it ever happened i was shocked. he came into the kitchen and all i could smell was some thing rotting, and i followed the scent like a dog until it lead to him.

Go shower naacalad
I took my shower !
I'm clean and yeah after the gym it's normal to smell sweat :farmajoyaab::fittytousand:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
by the way, i recommend people to shower at the gym before going home. Wipe your armpits thats enuf

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In Pakistan it's a turn on for the females
The more you smell the more pussy

Well the Pakistanis, the Turks, the Afghanistanis---women they are hairy, have small moustaches, and look like trannies. Thats why the turks loves trannies over there. Its a better version of their biological women.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Well the Pakistanis, the Turks, the Afghanistanis---women they are hairy, have small moustaches, and look like trannies. Thats why the turks loves trannies over there. Its a better version of their biological women.

They are cute tbh, i like hairy women and cute looking ones too.
Indian, Pakis and Persian women are really beautiful! I knew a Persian girl, she was shia and really open minded. She was also beautiful and surprisingly she wasn't that hairy:siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are cute tbh, i like hairy women and cute looking ones too.
Indian, Pakis and Persian women are really beautiful! I knew a Persian girl, she was shia and really open minded. She was also beautiful and surprisingly she wasn't that hairy:siilaanyolaugh:

I am glad she wasn't hairy. Otherwise i would qashin u

ps surprisingly--in somali culture, a hairy light skin woman was considered a beauty

Body odor is not bad. I am known for my body odor at work. When I am on my way, people know in advance I am on my way. Its my unique identity and I am proud of it

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
i means a light skin woman with hair on her arms, and her legs. lol

:noneck:colorism again, black somali girls are cute too! :mahubowtf:
Most of my life, i have been into brown-ish and darkie somali girls:samwelcome: light skin girls are not for me, no thanks!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Body odor is not bad. I am known for my body odor at work. When I am on my way, people know in advance I am on my way. Its my unique identity and I am proud of it

Well i am glad your proud hairy self doesn't work in my office cause i will report u to the human resources

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

According to what i heard, French searchers can now identify someone by his/her body odor.
Sxbi, don't do illegal stuff.

Well i am glad your proud hairy self doesn't work in my office cause i will report u to the human resources
you cant discipline someone for body odot. Who decided what is bad smell. I would beat that charge easily and as revenge coming to work I would reduce my weekly showers to once instead of twice and sit next to you at work

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you cant discipline someone for body odot. Who decided what is bad smell. I would beat that charge easily and as revenge coming to work I would reduce my weekly showers to once instead of twice and sit next to you at work

I will sue the company for exposure to hazardous material. The federal toxic regulation committee will test your armpits to see how dangerous the bacteria there are- i could win big time in a law suit.

I will sue the company for exposure to hazardous material. The federal toxic regulation committee will test your armpits to see how dangerous the bacteria there are- i could win big time in a law suit.
true story. I had to have an awkward conversation with a guy at work. I work for transport company and we have lorry drivers. One of the drivers when doing deliveries from city to city at night used to pee on the back of his lorry. This created piss smell in the lorry and when others drive it they used to complain. At first I brought everyone up and gave them speech about maintaining your lorry clean and said I know it sounds stupid guys. But dont pee on your lorry, piss smell stays strong. I thought this fool would think maybe they talking about me and stop and he didnt. So I had to call him in and have the most awkward conversation I ever had in my life

No. It depends on the person. I work with cadaan so far I've seen once where when they walk in the whole damn room smells and worse once mouth is opened gross. So far if we are talking race then white people are smelly from my experience ol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
No. It depends on the person. I work with cadaan so far I've seen once where when they walk in the whole damn room smells and worse once mouth is opened gross. So far white people are smelly from my experience lol

It's different so it is smelly for us! smell is a matter of what we are used to. Cadaan don't like the spicy odor and somalis and africans don't like the cheese odor from cadaan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending