BluemakeupFuad is fully a woman now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So @AussieHustler was right all along. Ceeb badana.

**calls Puntland security forces to be on the look out**

You will not embarrass us like this!!!!
Whats the difference between you and transwomen? Both are women according to the law in the united kingdom and both are entitled to the same rights and privileges.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, don’t consider me as an enemy towards your transgender women because I support your rights inaad mid ka guursato. #WeStandWithYou
I am an ally of transwomen against feminism soon you will witness the worst battle feminists fighting to hold on to their female privileges kkk

Few men have to be sacrificed for the greater good feminism trojan horse is transwomen

I am an ally of transwomen against feminism soon you will witness the worst battle feminists fighting to hold on to their female privileges kkk

Few men have to be sacrificed for the greater good feminism trojan horse is transwomen

@Cognitivedissonance

Have you contacted this reer Galmudug transgender woman, mise collaaddii qabyaaladda ayaa idiin dhex taalaa? You two will make a great couple and bring peace between Galmudug and Puntland. Me and @YourBroMoe will be your best men, @embarassing and @CaliSomali will be her....,never mind.

9316.jpg
Who is cute longface girl

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Bluemakeup always seemed like a decent person, I am sure he has never harmed anyone, I will pray for him, may god guide him to the right path :)

Whats the difference between you and transwomen? Both are women according to the law in the united kingdom and both are entitled to the same rights and privileges.
You know when trannies get a fake pussy it has no feel? Its a plastic hole. If the law say im a child......i dont become an actual child. These men are mentally ill....cant believe you find sexy

I believe our brother is conflicted, maybe going through his own tests here on earth. I don't know what the answer is, so the only thing I can do is make dua. :)

@Jiron

Sxb, you spoke like an Anglican priest, please speak like a Somali.

First, He is not a brother, she already transitioned to womanhood and is your sister!! Are you against transgender women and their Rigjts to be called women, loved, cared and married by men like @Cognitivedissonance You declared war on him.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Have you contacted this reer Galmudug transgender woman, mise collaaddii qabyaaladda ayaa idiin dhex taalaa? You two will make a great couple and bring peace between Galmudug and Puntland. Me and @YourBroMoe will be your best men, @embarassing and @CaliSomali will be her....,never mind.
Galmudug and Puntland are both federal states of somalia which is a Muslim country that’s governed by Islamic laws and homosexuality, feminism, transgender is against the law of the land in somalia.

I am from United Kingdom and in the United Kingdom homosexuality, feminism and transgender is permissible, as a muslim i am obliged to respect the law of the land in the counties which I stay or visit boowe I am a law abiding citizen who supports transwomen in their crusade against feminist menstruators kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Jiron

Sxb, you spoke like an Anglican priest, please speak like a Somali.

First, He is not a brother, she already transitioned to womanhood and is your sister!! Are you against transgender women and their Rigjts to be called women, loved, cared and married by men like @Cognitivedissonance You declared war on him.
Your shaming tactic won’t work I guess desperate times call for desperate measures kkk I only mount menstruators

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You know when trannies get a fake pussy it has no feel? Its a plastic hole. If the law say im a child......i dont become an actual child. These men are mentally ill....cant believe you find sexy
Who said I find your mother sexy? I don’t find your mother nor your grandmother or any of your sisters sexy but your aunty can get it still:damedamn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

You only mount women and yet, you want transgender women to be superior to women, what is wrong with that picture? Did someone threaten you, or when you heard Galmudug, you made a 180 degrees turn? If that's the case, mid (a transgender woman) reer Boosaaso ah baa laguu raadin.
Transwomen are superior to feminist menstruators boowe transwomen are stringer and smarter they excel mentrautors on everything.

We thinking men in the gynocentric west support transwomen against feminism and will not tolerate feminists being racist towards transwomen

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Transwomen are superior to feminist menstruators boowe transwomen are stringer and smarter they excel mentrautors on everything.

We thinking men in the gynocentric west support transwomen against feminism and will not tolerate feminists being racist towards transwomen
You are a disgrace:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending