BluemakeupFuad is fully a woman now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The one wearing the turban.

Girl? So you would ku aasi in him? Smh

Lmao i saw videos of other somalis responding to him..But why do they care? He harms nobody, tbh (other than himself)

Will you accept a jihadi somali than this fella who is peaceful and minding his business?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
upload_2019-3-22_20-1-14.png

:mjlol: Such violence :drakelaugh:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I support women who were born with a vagina not "women" with artificial vajayjay.:susp:

Naag Nool Gang.
Lol nag nool, my mom always says that. I believe your too old and haven’t kept up with the times. The definition of female has changed, I welcome him....er her!

Ugaaso

Deni
I support women who were born with a vagina not "women" with artificial vajayjay.:susp:

Naag Nool Gang.

He calls himself Samsam now and refers to himself as SHE. :snoop:

Changing your name or pronouns won't easily make you a real woman. Allah blesses you with it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol nag nool, my mom always says that. I believe your too old and haven’t kept up with the times. The definition of female has changed, I welcome him....er her!
The definition of a female hasn't changed from our original mother Hawa.

This is what's wrong with society, you're trying to erase what it means women, real women deserve their space.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
The definition of a female hasn't changed from our original mother Hawa.

This is what's wrong with society, you're trying to erase what it means women, real women deserve their space.
Define women?