BluemakeupFuad is fully a woman now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Is there a mix-up (biologically) with this dude? He's always looked like a woman.

Probably--most khaniis people usually look and act a lot like the other sex. High pitched voices for guys, coupled with a feminine personality. Deep voices for women, coupled with a penchant for male-oriented activities.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko You are weird, you make a whole post hating on a transgender woman. why you care what other doing in their own lives.
That man is not a woman! Allah swt made him a man, stop trying to force that shit on us. We are Somali. A Somali man cannot be a woman. Now don't let the door hit you on your way out of my thread.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That man is not a woman! Allah swt made him a man, stop trying to force that shit on us. We are Somali. A Somali man cannot be a woman. Now don't let the door hit you on your way out of my thread.

Reiko

u didnt answer to my va jay jay preposition

Probably--most khaniis people usually look and act a lot like the other sex. High pitched voices for guys, coupled with a feminine personality. Deep voices for women, coupled with a penchant for male-oriented activities.
True but this is more than that. A lot of them act effeminate but they are undeniably male. This guy looks like a habar. Maybe he's intersex?

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia

She is a woman whatever you like it or not. It is her life and her body not your body so stay away from interfering in other women's bodies. force whaaaaat? who force you to make a hateful post about a random woman? keep your hateful opinions to yourself.

There are Somali Trans Women and Somali Trans Men, they exist and they are free to live their lives as they want and you can't do anything about them deal with that fact and go get busy with your life instead of hating on random people online.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
She is a woman whatever you like it or not. It is her life and her body not your body so stay away from interfering in other women's bodies. force whaaaaat? who force you to make a hateful post about a random woman? keep your hateful opinions to yourself.

There are Somali Trans Women and Somali Trans Men, they exist and they are free to live their lives as they want and you can't do anything about them deal with that fact and go get busy with your life instead of hating on random people online.

Do you still live in Xamar?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
True but this is more than that. A lot of them act effeminate but they are undeniably male. This guy looks like a habar. Maybe he's intersex?

he looks like habar because he dresses like one. Is that too complicated? lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it is my opinion that gay people-- lesbian and Gay males are a substitution for slavery. Slavery is wrong, so humanity needed a neutral gender to be of service to people and not be occupied with family and normal heterosexual endeavors.

Services as in creativity, workers, helpers etc etc etc

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Nayaa why don’t you follow your own advice and stop this word diarrhea in my thread. I can and will say whatever I want.

Ugaaso

Deni
Of all HG, he had to be Sacad:damn:
Lets look ill have to make a few calls.

:ufdup:Of course, you will be covering the cost of this operation my fellow whistleblower @Ugaaso

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Contrary to what you may believe, I'm actually not enjoying this :gaasdrink:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A coward dies a thousand death :farole:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts