BLOOMBERG: UAE Somaliland military base to open in 9 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
:mjlol: learning warfare from arabs kkkkk
They might not be the best but they will supply SL with beautiful new military equipment and compared to the training SL or PL soldiers get today it will be of higher quality. SL and PL army is already shit, it can only go up from there.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They might not be the best but they will supply SL with beautiful new military equipment and compared to the training SL or PL soldiers get today it will be of higher quality. SL and PL army is already shit, it can only go up from there.

Those beautiful equipments will always be 'light arms' as the UN embargos says, nothing heavy and u traded isaaq hoes for it, that's the shameful part. I can understand for jet fighters and multiple tank deals but just a few aks and training of soldiers to shoot a gun kkkkk. It's a huge L for u and u know it.

Do you think the niqabi xalimos in Berbera are up for prostitution? The demographic of Djibouti and Berbera is different. There are gaals there that fulfill their needs. In Berbera not so much.
Poverty and the need to feed children and loved ones can force women in to prostitution it happens to somali women in Kenya and even mogadishu with amisom using medicine and food to exploit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Poverty and the need to feed children and loved ones can force women in to prostitution it happens to somali women in Kenya and even mogadishu with amisom using medicine and food to exploit.

desperate times call for desperate measures :russ:

miskeen you don't understand. your a lab rat who they'll experiment with..
your goverment is their trail and error.

new equipment loool...

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Those beautiful equipments will always be 'light arms' as the UN embargos says, nothing heavy and u traded isaaq hoes for it, that's the shameful part. I can understand for jet fighters and multiple tank deals but just a few aks and training of soldiers to shoot a gun kkkkk
Not even light arms are allowed under the arms-embargo lol, how do you know it will stop there? SL is currently handling business in Tukaraq with bad equipment, what do you think will happen when they come with better ones?

You keep arguing that it will only be this and that, SL army is shit saaxib. Give them a brand new AK and new artillery and it will be a upgrade regardless.

The training SL soldiers get today is not the same level of the one that will be given by UAE. Saaxib PL is FOOKED :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
miskeen you don't understand. your a lab rat who they'll experiment with..
your goverment is their trail and error.

new equipment loool...

Exactly, they got a huge loss. Listen to Dubai diplomacy team bragging ----- I got a base from SL. I am not putting my ppl in danger lines, I will shoot from his home and if houthis respond, he will get hit kkkkk while our boys are in the base exploring isaaq pussy and all this beggar wanted was just a few aks and training of his soldiers kkkkkkk huge L. Ceebtasi kuma dhicin PL, dagaal iyo muran ba dhici laha wallahi.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I had a blast today, thank you @DR OSMAN , I was laughing so much today. After all this ordeal with PL and SL is over. I hope PL and SL make better relations and make mutually beneficial economic and political ties and deals etc in sha Allah.

I hope they start to work together to ensure the safety of Somalis in all regions.Somaliland ha noolaato iyo Puntland ha noolaato. :banderas:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I had a blast today, thank you @DR OSMAN , I was laughing so much today. After all this ordeal with PL and SL is over. I hope PL and SL make better relations and make mutually beneficial economic and political ties and deals etc in sha Allah.

I hope they start to work together to ensure the safety of Somalis in all regions.Somaliland ha noolaato iyo Puntland ha noolaato. :banderas:

Inshallah my brother from another mother, guns for pussy trade we taught iraq was bad food for oil kkkk wat a great foreign minister we have in hargeisa kkkkkkkkkkkk. Damn the white man is nasty wallahi, he told iraqis forget me paying u for oil, i will give u food in return for ur oil and they accepted it kkkk damn foreign policy can get nasty :ohhhdamn:

Exactly, they got a huge loss. Listen to Dubai diplomacy team bragging ----- I got a base from SL. I am not putting my ppl in danger lines, I will shoot from his home and if houthis respond, he will get hit kkkkk while our boys are in the base exploring isaaq pussy and all this beggar wanted was just a few aks and training of his soldiers kkkkkkk huge L. Ceebtasi kuma dhicin PL, dagaal iyo muran ba dhici laha wallahi.

sl is a better version of dubai, why would the emirate jeopardize their monoply in the region, by build up their competitors lool. they blew up yemen so saudis ports can receive 70% of the traffic...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
sl is a better version of dubai, why would the emirate jeopardize their monoply in the region, by build up their competitors lool. they blew up yemen so saudis ports can receive 70% of the traffic...

Iraq foreign policy team in the past showed it's great diplomacy edge by securing a food for oil contract with the US, it's still on paper. Where oil a highly expensive commodity was taken from them by giving them 'rice bags' in return kkkkk. Today we have reached a new low in diplomatic somalia, where gun 4 pussy is being traded.

Come on bruv let's give the UAE a win on this one and the white man bisinka food for oil, now that's what u call a win. Rice bags for oil barrels kkkkk here he is somaliyay :trumpsmirk:

Iraq foreign policy team in the past showed it's great diplomacy edge by securing a food for oil contract with the US, it's still on paper. Where oil a highly expensive commodity was taken from them by giving them 'rice bags' in return kkkkk. Today we have reached a new low in diplomatic somalia, where gun 4 pussy is being traded.

Come on bruv let's give the UAE a win on this one and the white man bisinka food for oil, now that's what u call a win. Rice bags for oil barrels kkkkk here he is somaliyay :trumpsmirk:

of all ppl, why uae. these fcks are one fckup away from being what we are today...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
of all ppl, why uae. these fcks are one fckup away from being what we are today...

I give the white man credit, damn their good. Imagine your nation giving him oil barrells and him dropping rice bags while walking away like a duli :trumpsmirk:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lordilord don't waste your time with mentally retard Osman.

If you debate with mentally ill person you will become like him.

You bring this man his pussy 4 those ak.47 upgrades

sheikh_426_316.gif

:tocry:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN SL army having your pussies, the amount of girls our SL army impregnated in Tukaraq, and the outskirts of Garowe is too damn high.

U wish u had a base in Las anod, it's all dhulbahante, you come in as re-inforcement and then sent back to burco like the slave u r for baharsame. Your dying for him waryaa, fighting his BEEF for him while he would never do that for u. U see him helping u with sacad yonis.

@DR OSMAN SL army having your pussies, the amount of girls our SL army impregnated in Tukaraq, and the outskirts of Garowe is too damn high.
We have got take this L mate. The Emirates ain't bringing Thier own girls, they'll take Isaaqs. Watch in the next year or so you'll be hearing stories about lil-half breeds running about Berbera. If it was for tanks/jets/anti-aircraft missiles then it would be worth it. But for shiny AKs??? We coulve got them from Yemen without giving away a base.

Plus we just painted a massive "X" for the Houthis is to bomb. And we deserve it for being stupid enough to involve us in thier war. Have to respect Puntland from being free from Ajnabi military. Probably won't last though. Monkey see, monkey do.

Status
Not open for further replies.