BLOOMBERG: UAE Somaliland military base to open in 9 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A MILITARY BASE OF UAE. IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH SL, GO READ WHAT IT'S ABOUT. WHY WOULD THEY WANT ANYTHING IN SL TO FIGHT CLAN WARS IN NORTH AS A STRATEGIC INTEREST FOR DUBAI? f*ck outta here with ur weak debates, it's actually more interesting debating other clans.
Let it out saaxib, it's healthy to vent out in panic, fear, anger etc. Even letting a tear or two go is actually good for you.

PL refused this base, your taking what we don't want. Sharmarke proposed it for PL and PL said no, ma rabno ciidaan shisheeye dhulkeena iyo dagaalka yemen. Take it we don't want it. PL has always been free of foreign military presence and shall remain so.
PL actually refused a military base LOL, if this is true that is the stupidest shit I have ever heard. This sounds like a PL issue not a SL issue. Good luck keeping up :drakekidding::dead:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let it out saaxib, it's healthy to vent out in panic, fear, anger etc. Even letting a tear or two go is actually good for you.

PL actually refused a military base LOL, that is the stupidest shit I have ever heard. This sounds like a PL issue not a SL issue. Good luck keeping up :drakekidding:

Go read the deal, who is the military base for? it was a trade off. Give us a base for them and then they train ur boys in return. Read the deal, it's not a freeby. Thousand of emirati cocks in ur town away form their wives, everyone know what happens in military installations. We rejected it ask anyone in hamar, ma rabno ciidan emirati in our land for any training they provide.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Go read the deal, who is the military base for? it was a trade off. Give us a base for them and then they train ur boys in return. Read the deal, it's not a freeby. Thousand of emirati cocks in ur town away form their wives, everyone know what happens in military installations.
This is where I call bullshit, the deal arose because when Ethiopia and Eritrea were having bad relations. Ethiopia asked UAE to switch to Berbera not because PL denied the deal but because of Ethiopian unease. Come back to earth Puntati:birdman:

The Somaliland base has been under discussion since 2016, when former Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn expressed Ethiopian unease about a U.A.E. base being established in the Eritrean port town of Assab and asked the Emirati government to consider switching the facility to Berbera, according to Bashe. Former sworn enemies, Ethiopia and Eritrea this year agreed a rapprochement.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ase-in-breakaway-somaliland-seen-open-by-june

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is where I call bullshit, the deal arose because when Ethiopia and Eritrea were having bad relations. Ethiopia asked UAE to switch to Berbera not because PL denied the deal but because of Ethiopian unease. Come back to earth Puntati:birdman:

PL denied the deal it was done under sharmarke, everyone knows it. If it was a good thing for PL, he would take to PL, it's unsellable in PL, we are not prepared to join the yemen war nor have emirati soldiers on our soil, we pride ourselves being the only region free from foreign military. Berbera occupied, Mogadishu occupied. Majerten free and sultanate like as usual.

Noone walks around with a gun in PL that is foreigner or IRIR. It's simple as that, the rule will never change for no man.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
PL denied the deal it was done under sharmarke, everyone knows it. If it was a good thing for PL, he would take to PL, it's unsellable in PL, we are not prepared to join the yemen war nor have emirati soldiers on our soil, we pride ourselves being the only region free from foreign military. Berbera occupied, Mogadishu occupied. Majerten free and sultanate like as usual.
Haye, show me a reliable source that verifies your statement.. I have showed you one from Bloomberg that verifies my version. Don't show me a damn youtube video from a PL elder lol

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Are you serious sxb? or you playin with me?
I know you are nervous saaxib, it's all good. Puntland will prosper even without Sool and Sanaag lol.

Let me repeat my self, show me a reliable source that verifies your version. I have showed you one that verifies my version from Bloomberg. I don't want no damn youtube video with 200 views of a PL elder talking crap. Let's see it :gaasdrink:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Haye, show me a reliable source that verifies your statement.. I have showed you one from Bloomberg that verifies my version. Don't show me a damn youtube video from a PL elder lol

Somaliland’s Foreign Minister, Saad Ali Shire, who was present during the interview, declined to disclose how many UAE soldiers would be stationed at the base.

ABU DHABI (Reuters) - The United Arab Emirates (UAE) will train Somaliland security forces as part of a deal to establish a military base in the semi-autonomous region, Somaliland’s president said on Thursday.

War ninkan na kala gar yeela somaliyay? He doesn't even know what a military base is. War thousands of arab gus ayaa halkas la dejin doona oo hub haysta oo magaaladina nagaha ku wasi doono every night while they assist the saudis in the yemen war.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-base-deal-somaliland-president-idUSKCN1GR2ZH

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland’s Foreign Minister, Saad Ali Shire, who was present during the interview, declined to disclose how many UAE soldiers would be stationed at the base.

ABU DHABI (Reuters) - The United Arab Emirates (UAE) will train Somaliland security forces as part of a deal to establish a military base in the semi-autonomous region, Somaliland’s president said on Thursday.

War ninkan na kala gar yeela somaliyay? He doesn't even know what a military base is. War thousands of arab gus ayaa halkas la dejin doona oo hub haysta oo magaaladina nagaha ku wasi doono every night while they assist the saudis in the yemen war.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-base-deal-somaliland-president-idUSKCN1GR2ZH
Nigga I wanted a source that verifies this statement from you.

PL denied the deal it was done under sharmarke, everyone knows it. If it was a good thing for PL, he would take to PL, it's unsellable in PL, we are not prepared to join the yemen war nor have emirati soldiers on our soil, we pride ourselves being the only region free from foreign military.

And you send me a source confirming my previous point. :mjkkk::dead:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lordilord we don't want a foreign base, you can take it maba kugu haysti, enjoy it niyahow and get your soldiers trained up in return for it. That deal was cut by your leaders who saw it in their interest to have isaaq girls be prostitutes for 'emirati' soldiers in berbera base. That deal wasn't good enough for Puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
War waxan naga gabta ya somaliyay? war mee somalida manta, waxan waalan id00rka oo siyasada waxba ka ogayn. PL ain't interested in military base because the whole nation is under embargo, you won't get big weapons, it's not worth it for a few aks and armed carriers that have the same weapons as a technical. Sorry but when the day comes and the arm embargo is lifted. Puntland will seek partners to upgrade it's military without any trade off on the sultanate history and respectability which means no military base.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
War waxan naga gabta ya somaliyay? war mee somalida manta, waxan waalan id00rka oo siyasada waxba ka ogayn. PL ain't interested in military base because the whole nation is under embargo, you won't get big weapons, it's not worth it for a few aks and armed carriers that have the same weapons as a technical. Sorry but when the day comes and the arm embargo is lifted. Puntland will seek partners to upgrade it's military without any trade off on the sultanate history and respectability which means no military base.

@DR OSMAN you are good man wallahi, you make me crack up.

ezgif.com-resize (44).gif

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord we don't want a foreign base, you can take it maba kugu haysti, enjoy it niyahow and get your soldiers trained up in return for it. That deal was cut by your leaders who saw it in their interest to have isaaq girls be prostitutes for 'emirati' soldiers in berbera base. That deal wasn't good enough for Puntland.
If you check previous articles I sent, the Emiratis armed Eritrean soldiers even though there was an arms embargo on Eritrea. Do you think it will be any different from the base in Berbera which will be a state of the art military base.

SL might not get top weapons but they will at least run around Sool and Sanaag with brand new flashy AK's and brand new artillery overall better equipment.

This upgrade will make SL army less shit and my question is if SL army is shit but is handling business in Tukaraq. What does that make PL army? Worse than shit, is there a word for that? :mjlol:

@DR OSMAN you are good man wallahi, you make me crack up.

View attachment 58752
SL should learn from djibouti
Due to its strategic position, troops from United States, China, France, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Italy. Russia, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom are stationed in bases in Djibouti.[6] The presence of these troops increase the demand for prostitution.[5][6][4]During an investigation in 2015, it was found almost half of the Engineering Department of the Tennessee Army National Guard had used prostitutes whilst stationed in Djibouti.[7]

During World War I, the French set up milita

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you check previous articles I sent, the Emiratis armed Eritrean soldiers even though there was an arms embargo on Eritrea. Do you think it will be any different from the base in Berbera which will be a state of the art military base.

SL might not get top weapons but they will at least run around Sool and Sanaag with brand new flashy AK's and brand new artillery overall better equipment.

This upgrade will make SL army less shit and my question is if SL army is shit but is handling business in Tukaraq. What does that make PL army?

You can be armed in Somalia but not sophisticated weaponry, it's against the UN embargo, there is a limit on the sort of firepower and it must be 'small' at all times till the nation reaches a political settlement. That's why even mogadishu isn't allowed newer tanks let alone anything beyond that. Just a few aks bro you sold isaaq pussy, i cant wait to insult u when every day there is a new report about how another isaaq hoe went to the base to make money kkkk. Dad gaajaysan looma keeno ciidan base wax baro indha adeega iska daa.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You can be armed in Somalia but not sophisticated weaponry, it's against the UN embargo, there is a limit on the sort of firepower and it must be 'small' at all times till the nation reaches a political settlement. That's why even mogadishu isn't allowed newer tanks let alone anything beyond that. Just a few aks bro you sold isaaq pussy, i cant wait to insult u when every day there is a new report about how another isaaq hoe went to the base to make money kkkk. Dad gaajaysan looma keeno ciidan base wax baro indha adeega iska daa.
It will be sophisticated weapons compared to the ones the starving soldiers in PL have, it's over saaxib. Look at the articles they illegally trained and equipped 4000 yemeni soldiers. If you think it's only a few AK's you are dreaming... :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending