BLM XALIMOS STRIKE AGAIN!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
Once again these BLM xalimos try to further sully our name.
What type of cattle minded people make a post on a website in order to diss their own race.
:faysalwtf::farole:

Here have a read at what the hoolo has to say about us
:noneck:

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
Loooool. I just stopped at a point where he/she said replace white with Somali and you've got Somali alt right.:mjlol::kodaksmiley:

It is painfully obvious she is trying to fit in with the self-victimization circle jerk that is going on in the black community. Its borderline cringe :bell:

I find it funny how we somalis are adapting to western ideologies. We have ultra right extermists somalis and ultra leftie feminism somalis. If i would pick one to describes my views, i would say im more of a liberal guy, i think every person should do what they want.

instead of goıng to 4chan to waste our time with incel white people, get ourselves involved in adoons afairs why dont we all go attack her on twitter?????

I find it funny how we somalis are adapting to western ideologies. We have ultra right extermists somalis and ultra leftie feminism somalis. If i would pick one to describes my views, i would say im more of a liberal guy, i think every person should do what they want.
I agree...everyone should do what they want. Problem is in the west there is a culture war going on and the somalis has reached that level now. If you look at America Trump is perfect example of whites saying enough is enough. We are tired of being called racist, ignorant and intolerant. And Trump gave a bullied majority a voice.

The issue with somali sjw is what she says in her title. How do we stop them. Why do does she want to stop and silence people with different views? Human beings are tribalistic by nature. You will always care for issues facing people you identify with. Since most somalis dont identify with blacks. This whole blm thing doesnt appeal to us. This simple point seem to always escape them. And this is why the sjw will always lose this debate with most somalis

I agree...everyone should do what they want. Problem is in the west there is a culture war going on and the somalis has reached that level now. If you look at America Trump is perfect example of whites saying enough is enough. We are tired of being called racist, ignorant and intolerant. And Trump gave a bullied majority a voice.

The issue with somali sjw is what she says in her title. How do we stop them. Why do does she want to stop and silence people with different views? Human beings are tribalistic by nature. You will always care for issues facing people you identify with. Since most somalis dont identify with blacks. This whole blm thing doesnt appeal to us. This simple point seem to always escape them. And this is why the sjw will always lose this debate with most somalis

I agree. The whole sjw/blm shit will just fly over the heads of many Somalis because why would we be concerned with the problems of others when we have our own to sort out. Instead of constantly attacking Somalis who don’t support their views, why not use their big mouths and huge online presence to benefit the reconstruction process of Somalia and interest youths in supporting their motherland.

I agree. The whole sjw/blm shit will just fly over the heads of many Somalis because why would we be concerned with the problems of others when we have our own to sort out. Instead of constantly attacking Somalis who don’t support their views, why not use their big mouths and huge online presence to benefit the reconstruction process of Somalia and interest youths in supporting their motherland.
yep and it all comes down to them not identifying with most somalis and identifying with that culture. So instead of just getting on with it and fighting for that community and their issues. They are attacking us for not choosing their path and abandoning our culture/religion and be like them. Ultimately these peoples goal are to make us black gaalos and they wont succeed

yep and it all comes down to them not identifying with most somalis and identifying with that culture. So instead of just getting on with it and fighting for that community and their issues. They are attacking us for not choosing their path and abandoning our culture/religion and be like them. Ultimately these peoples goal are to make us black gaalos and they wont succeed

True. They are sheep that are easily manipulated by the liberal media. Thank God we are not so easily mislead into the abyss and are holding onto our conservative and traditional views.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
She is taking it too serious.

She looks she is in worse spot than the people she claims to be alt-right.

Dont be racist be a muslim.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Why would anyone Farah wifey a halimoid that desperately wants to be come part of ghetto calture.run farahs and find that asian queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending