BLM XALIMOS STRIKE AGAIN!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think this is her she always slanders somali men and also slander far right somali accounts
naayacaliyo

https://mobile.twitter.com/naayacaliyo

VixR

Veritas
She’s right about the 20th century pics y’all use tho

:chrisfreshhah:
I swear I noticed this trend of Somali guys using these ancient pics on social media too.

They’re similar to African Americans Hoteps (signaling a returning to an age long gone, with both extreme ideals and extreme attitudes). I think it comes down to the same search for identity too, in the midst of growing up in the West as a minority, amid drastically different cultures

Little do these BLM girls know, most Somalis hold these supposedly alt right views. We're one of the most "racist" and anti-anjnabi people in the world. They have an uphill battle to fight if they think we'll buy into their left wing bs.
:gaasdrink:

Little do these BLM girls know, most Somalis hold these supposedly alt right views. We're one of the most "racist" and anti-anjnabi people in the world. They have an uphill battle to fight if they think we'll buy into their left wing bs.
:gaasdrink:
Hopefully they will find something better to do with their time rather than preach to us about blm. Its not us who kill black people that need preaching. Its other black people they need to preach to. I never understood why they dont go to the hood and preach to the people they love so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts