BLM Toronto founder Yusra Khogali loses her mind and calls Trudeau "a white supremacist terrorist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
To go off on a tangent, or expand on what I just said, Social Justice in the Western context brings a collectivist accent to a society with a patently individualist mindset, offering a balance of sorts, although the scale is capable of (and does) tip to extremes on both ends.

Somali culture can neither be classified as collectivist nor individualist, the pendulum is stuck somewhere in the middle. It's neither sufficiently collectivist, a true collectivism where a Somali can identify with another Somali outside their mini-group to a common cause, nor is it sufficiently self-interested, or individualist. It's divisionist. Maybe something can be learned from the 'SJW', ironically enough:siilaanyolaugh:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It is, but no one's perfect. As a leader she should know how to properly use strong language. BLM as a whole is a very young movement (made by young people) using young media tools (look at how Trump uses twitter and people find this girl shocking lol). You can blame lack of maturity or you can call it disregard for polite society, but I don't think someone can analyze anything these days at face value.
the thing is, shes the leader. u know there are some cadaan ppl out there just waiting to pounce on any extreme rhetoric from blm leadership to discredit the entire movement...i mean they already compare it to the kkk. she should just step down if she cant keep her shit in check tbh

One question:

What changed have these creatures influenced so far? Have they made or influenced into making any policies in favor of their cause?

Surely there are other and better ways to make change than to yell around like they do. Most of them seem to not know what logic and rational are.

To go off on a tangent, or expand on what I just said, Social Justice in the Western context brings a collectivist accent to a society with a patently individualist mindset, offering a balance of sorts, although the scale is capable of (and does) tip to extremes on both ends.

Somali culture can neither be classified as collectivist nor individualist, the pendulum is stuck somewhere in the middle. It's neither sufficiently collectivist, a true collectivism where a Somali can identify with another Somali outside their mini-group to a common cause, nor is it sufficiently self-interested, or individualist. It's divisionist. Maybe something can be learned from the 'SJW', ironically enough:siilaanyolaugh:

BLM are collectivist? :drakelaugh:More like obstructionists.

I can't take non-african American BLM SJWs seriously. I can understand African Americans, they have a history of being abused and everything they've tried to build, whites have tried to destroy - read about black Wall Street.

But these shaqola'aan East Africans take the cake. The literally destroyed their nations or run them economically into the ground. They run off to cadaan countries and complain about drug dealers and useless scum getting shot by cops. These same bakhtis are nowhere to be seen when there's genocide in Darfur, drought in Somalia or political repression and violence in Ethiopia. Excuse me while I don't give a f*ck about their elaborate attempts to impress their dashiki-wearing incense burning, Tyrone boyfriends.:ayaanswag:

We'll show solidarity to them when they do they same for us. call that Somali supremacy I call it having dhiig. Bloods thicker than water after all. Those same black Americans you people clap cheeks for wouldn't hesitate to throw y'all under the bus if it meant advancing their own.:manny:
All this talk about advancing your "own" while this forum is littered with Qabilist trolling. Bring up an issue with how Somalis are treated and its nothing but a stream of deflection.

Bring me an example of a thread or post, on here, that "focuses" on Somali empowerment in a similar way. This cess pool is like the Daily Mail littered with nothing but bile about Somalis( and others when you run out) yet you claim moral superiority. What a confused generation.

waraabe

Your superior
The left is responsible for this trash. Meanwhile her Sudanese people did everything under the sun to the South Sudanese people

Appeasement never works, the whites are beginning to wake up to this reality, especially since the most left leaning appeasing dude is called a white supremacist.

This is what you get when you put morons as your leaders, no different then your odayaal dhaqameed or doqon clan leaders, they lead you off that cliff when your in most need.

Inferiority complex mixed with self-hate is the most deadly toxic, waliba feminism male hate on top of this, surprised she hasn't gone insane yet.

BLM is a Jewish funded group, so I am not surprised they picked those donkey's to lead them, the whole point of that movement is to get a race riot going in America

It's George Soros dream, the same dude funding Nazi's in Ukraine and so many other colour revolutions and coups around the world, the man that broke the bank of England shorting the pound by the billions, who is banned in Russia and his own home country of Hungary.

In these cases, you always follow the money and do your investigations, otherwise your nothing more then a mere dupe being lead towards your own destruction.

Abaayo respectfully, you know little to nothing about Somali culture besides what you weaned from the diaspora. This qabyaalad crap we're suffering from recently is a new phenomenon. The behaviour of the more recent crop of Somali are dad habaaran oo Ilahay ciqaab ku saladhay. This madness is unsustainable, and if our ancestors were even a tenth as divisive as we are today, we would be either a region in Ethiopia, an Arab country, or a Bantu nation.

The Somali culture is weathered and battle tested. The Somali people on the other hand...

Madara x

Sleep soundly
She's not mentally ill. Obviously Trudeau posted a lie saying he would take all the refugees in. The immigration cap is still the same so he blatantly lied. She just needs to stop being a puppet and choose her words wisely. Real change doesn't take place by rallying and protesting. It occurs through policy changes.

In regards to your avatar:

The second sex is hectic book.

I've literally never been the same again after reading it.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
No, she's mentally ill. She needs help. Stop enabling her and her delusions.

12935249_10154128553633833_1095619529_n.jpg

This is so savage. How did you find it? No one is safe online nowadays.

Some people really ain't got any problems huh? She needs to shut her ass up, psychos like her are ruining BLM. Canadian BLM members need to shut down the crazies, can't stand people who try to trivialize the REAL problems facing black people by making up unnecessary bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending