BLM Somalis are “finally” coming to their senses about Black folks

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I said it wrongly.
I mean as we know Somalis are diehard Qabilists maybe it has something to do with that?

Also these f*cking madows never support the Somali Cause

Somalis are united when it comes to Shukri we had her trending within 24 hours in the US, Canada, UK and Australia. One Qabiil can’t pull that off mudane

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Finally is a strong word as u are implying that these people cared in the beginning they didn't. They only care because its trending on twitter and without that they would've most likely not given the slightest of shit about it the same way their "black brothers and sisters" do.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
They are leeches as such are only there for clout and the sympathy of others buy hiding behind the the wish for change or justice they make them self look noble and good. But in reality are only there for themselfs

Keo

VIP
You gotta laugh at these BLM Somalis. Everytime they support maddow causes and hate on arabs it always backfires on them

Last edited:
You didn't know about Shukri Abdi which went viral but you were too busy caping for BLM :yloezpe:
Shukri story didn’t got any headline smartass. I never knew about her because almost no one IS talking about her or spreading awareness

What's up with this bakhti dishwasher?

:williamswtf:
Its the truth :hillarybiz: almost no person is talking about the death of this young girl. You guys could have informed a lot of people instead of bashing on others who didn’t even know anything about it. Spread positivity and awareness, not negativity and nonsense.

Mozart

You need people like me
lol you’re just pushing an agenda. I don’t even believe in that ‘black unity’ stuff but this is dishonest . Her case didn’t even make it onto national tv , a very low number of Somali’s went to her protest and individuals used it to further their own agenda and not the actual cause. Somali’s weren’t United in seeking justice for her so how can you expect others to be ? Now that Somali’s have taken the necessary steps to raise awareness, more ‘black’ people have become aware of her case. Some Somali’s in London didn’t even know about her before this week.